Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 87. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
This coin is set for the moon  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
about time people started to see SSD as XST's brother and not its enemy....

1+++

Very true, both guys are obviously very professional in all aspects, You go into the threads of some coins and the devs are like at war, shouting the odds at everyone
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

1+++
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Damn a whale entered! It's blowing up on bittrex!
Activity: 742
The big buy walls near 1900 are for accumulation.

I was tempted to take a lot of profits by dumping into them, but as soon as those orders fill then whoever has those walls up is going to start pumping.

So you guys dump first!
I am pretty much confidence about SSD. It will go higher than XST but may need some more time.

I don't no but at some point there are not two coins but one coin.......ssd/xst= sst That i think
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Dev, when is Bittrex going to change the name to Sonic?
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
I am pretty much confidence about SSD. It will go higher than XST but may need some more time.
Sold at 2k because I knew it would be a small dump. but now I can buy in again cheaper;)

2 hours before you told....
Dumping now isnt the answer to this pump. great price movements! See you at 10k next week Cheesy

Some people are wat je bent gewoon een dikke ........
Activity: 476
The price has risen because the xst dev said working together with Argakiig in stealthcoin's thread.
This was not a pump&dump, was real valorization and you who say that are ssd investors are hindering their growth with worse attitudes than you guys say the pump&dump groups do.
Morons.

errr. what?
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Volume rapidly growing on SSD now! I smell new ATH!
Activity: 188
Sound science
if they hadn't dumped 200k at 2k satoshis, ssd would be worth 4k now

True that.  Is very fantastic coin, happy that the devs work together.  Freedom fighters.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
if they hadn't dumped 200k at 2k satoshis, ssd would be worth 4k now
The best dev's and coins are now SSD and XST they will work together they are crypto friends... At some point they shock Crypto world. Don't make a mistake to sell ssd below 10k, better don't sell before they change crypto world.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
People are predicting that at 2k sats it will go down, haha.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The price has risen because the xst dev said working together with Argakiig in stealthcoin's thread.
This was not a pump&dump, was real valorization and you who say that are ssd investors are hindering their growth with worse attitudes than you guys say the pump&dump groups do.
Morons.
One thing more what when ssd also go into open bazaar.........I think this coin is also go that way...
Sold at 2k because I knew it would be a small dump. but now I can buy in again cheaper;)
Guys this coin will be 10k soon. Stop selling, you are all holding it back from it's full potential by selling Tongue  Shocked  Cool

That's the real world........
Activity: 134
Guys this coin will be 10k soon. Stop selling, you are all holding it back from it's full potential by selling Tongue  Shocked  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: