Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 88. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Sonic is not a coin for short trading, It's not a joke you are in and help the community to spread. And let it go to a great new level. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sold at 2k because I knew it would be a small dump. but now I can buy in again cheaper;)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Look at that buy wall. Clearly some PandD shinanigans going on. I suggest people don't be fooled and sell now and buy back again at lower price. Price rising so fast without any news out is clearly not random.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I know why too, cause people are finally catching on to the fact that the dev is ace at what he does.
This week we go up!!!! i know why Wink
Activity: 476
Lol, showing some serious buy support, and some donut decides to flog his 100k coins...i just dunno...
Activity: 91
Dumping now isnt the answer to this pump. great price movements! See you at 10k next week Cheesy

It's always getting stuck at that damn 2k mark.
not this time! we already at 2.16k !  Wink
Activity: 105
Weak hands about to exit
Activity: 345
Dumping now isnt the answer to this pump. great price movements! See you at 10k next week Cheesy

It's always getting stuck at that damn 2k mark.
Activity: 91
it's last time to buy! whales are near this currency! i think next week can be big pump! Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There is a little move in the price up  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
next month 10k!
Dev keep up the good work
Activity: 105
Volume quickly building. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
given that our cap is $150k and stealth coin is $790k we have plenty more to come
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
also for those wondering, just wanted to crosspost this from the xst thread.
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

So we can say XST/SSD they are good cousins. We struggle together to change the whole cryptoworld.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
also for those wondering, just wanted to crosspost this from the xst thread.
argakiig was part of the XST devteam, but at one point decided to leave the team and create his own currency, the sonic.
Seems to me that they still do some things together

Argakiig has his own coin, Sonic. He was on the XST dev team but decided to make his own coin. He was never on the Arcoin team, just a temporary hired hand to make a block explorer. To my knowledge he does not communicate with the Arcoin developer any more. Like me, he works on his coin without any external compensation, so when a job comes around he takes it so he can eat, feed his family, and buy things he needs.

Argakiig and I collaborate all the time. We develop code together and we have ideas together. Each coin is a test bed for different technologies that will go into the other at some point. This is typically how altcoins progress anyway, except in our case it's not an adversarial relationship. For example, the StealthCoin team developed anonymous SMS transactions, and Sonic extended this idea to steganographic transactions.

For each coin, major technological innovations will not overlap until long after the markets have absorbed the impact of these innovations. But on minor points there will be overlap. Collaboration, rather than conflict, is the future direction of crypto-currencies. Given the history of conflict within these markets, it may be hard to accept a new paradigm of collaboration, but it's happening.

-- Hondo

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
this feels like another success story like LXC and XST. better get ready for huge rise rise 8000 coming
Great coin, just bought some.
Very cheap just now  Cool

Welcome to the community.....
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Great coin, just bought some.
Very cheap just now  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: