Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 91. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Proud of this coin Tongue one of my best early picks ever. Invest in good devs and you will profit!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssd.sonicVortex
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Guys can anyone tell me how much I could earn if I stake 140,000 SSD?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
There's no premine. Metcalf charges for reviews. The community might have to come up with funds for this
what kind of amount are we talking

Be best to just ask him.
Activity: 182
Given enough money you could hang a portrait up in a gallery. even if the art was a piece of shit, and say this painting is worth $mil LOL!
Activity: 193
This coin should get some more attention.  Don't assume everyone knows what's going on here and has chosen not to invest.  Interest will grow if the dev sticks with it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I have mentioned this a couple of times, I don't think people realise the implications of the app the dev has created, and an audit by someone like Dan meltcalf would deffinetly get this coin the recognition. It seems to be anything Dan touches turns to gold, and with the technology that argakiig is producing (by himself), the review would be more about the man than the product, as it would prove what argakiig is obviously capable of

There's no premine. Metcalf charges for reviews. The community might have to come up with funds for this. The stealth dev maybe would do it for free or a discount because these guys were part of the same group for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Volume has been slowly creeping up...  Accumulation is happening under the radar...  Bull mode confirmed...
Activity: 476
Any chance on getting a code review by a respected member of the community to assess anon?

+1000
A code audit would be the icing on the cake.

I have mentioned this a couple of times, I don't think people realise the implications of the app the dev has created, and an audit by someone like Dan meltcalf would deffinetly get this coin the recognition. It seems to be anything Dan touches turns to gold, and with the technology that argakiig is producing (by himself), the review would be more about the man than the product, as it would prove what argakiig is obviously capable of
legendary
Activity: 1400
Wallet Links v2.1.0.0:

Any nodes for the new version, 2.1.0.0?

I can't get it to sync.[/list]
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
FYI, there is a vote here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-the-best-podcoinsource-evaluted-coin-795723

to decide which is the best Proof of Developer coin - sure to go and vote for SSD!
If you haven't voted this yet vote sonic!
Activity: 134
Just bought some more. Argakiig, how much would I get if I stake 140k?
legendary
Activity: 882
we really need bittrex and other listed exchanges to change the name from sonicscrew driver to sonic. might get more attention.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
First Automated SonicVortex transaction has completed
txid=987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848 if any of you are interested.

The Transaction was initiated with this picture.

How to Create your own SonicRelay for use with SonicCoin and Sonic Vortex following shortly

The Best!!!!!!!

Wat ben je toch een Topper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wallet Links v2.1.0.0:

This includes numerous bug fixes and Security Checkpoints.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sonic Vortex, Android Apk
Playstore
Mirror

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Daemon package
Windows
Mac Being Made
Linux Being Made

How to setup SonicRelay for use with SonicCoin

Required files
Sonic(see above) package extract to %userprofile%\sonicrelay
f5.jar location should be %userprofile%\sonicrelay
sonicrelay.exe(see above) location should be %userprofile%\sonicrelay

Start with the QT shut down.

Step 1. Create SonicScrewdriver.conf file in the %appdata%/SonicScrewdriver folder
   Contents must include:
   rpcuser=
   rpcpassword=
   rpcport=
   server=1
   daemon=1
   listen=1
   clientsecret=
   sonicsecret=
   sonicpin=

rpcuser and rpcpassword allow for communication via the daemon. The rpcport just needs to be an unused port.

Step 2. Create file named .sonicrelay and place in %userprofile% directory with contents
   daemon =
   sender =
   username =
   password =
   server =
   confirm_address =

success = Awesome Sauce
   fail = lolzors

Step 3. Download and install Mozilla Thunderbird Mail client. Setup with your email and create new localfolder called SonicRelay
Step 4. Go to add ons and search for FiltaQuilla (will require restart of Thunderbird)
Step 5. Open FiltaQuilla Options make sure run file and save attachments to are checked.
Step 6. Go to message filters and create new.
Step 7. Name filter, Set match all of the following to 'Subject' 'is' 'Awesome Image' and 'Body' 'is' 'Check out this awesome image I found'

Step 8. Under Perform these actions set 'Save Attachemts To' '%userprofile%\sonicrelay',
'Move Message To' 'LocalFolder SonicRelay' and 'Run File' '%userprofile%\sonicrelay\SonicRelay.exe'
Activity: 728
Update the thread, to something describing the APP!! the 0% premine is stupid on the thread title, it comes off as desperate for views, like a coin that needs to prove itself. Which we shouldn't need to be doing, in my opinion. Cheesy

Not a bad idea.  Adding the word "Steganography" would picque some interest...
Activity: 728
SonicVortex has finally arrived

Android App (To follow on Playstore shortly)

Accompanying QT
Windows Manual
Windows Automatic
Mac DMG

Source

Relays
Source
Windows
Mac Inbound Tomorrow

Jar Needed for Relay
F5-Steganography Library

Directions and Daemons are forthcoming

SonicVortex is a way to hide encrypted transactions by steganography.
You take a picture, author a transaction, then SonicVortex embeds the encrypted transaction in a picture.  It uses the f5 steganography algorithm, which uses matrix encoding to hide the picture, making it almost impossible to detect that any hidden communication is present.
Moreover, the encryption is state-of-the-art AES/GCM encryption, suitable for banks and governments. So even in the highly unlikely event that any communication becomes suspected, it is impossible for an adversary to ascertain the nature of the communication. Thus, your transaction is hidden and protected from even the most powerful adversaries.
Additionally, AES/GCM protects against any changes to the encrypted, hidden transaction. If just one pixel of the picture is changed, it will be detected and the transaction rejected.

Bumping....for question.  Is the app final and just waiting for Google Play listing or is there more to do?

And the Windows Install Link doesn't work - Is it a mandatory upgrade?
Activity: 105
Update the thread, to something describing the APP!! the 0% premine is stupid on the thread title, it comes off as desperate for views, like a coin that needs to prove itself. Which we shouldn't need to be doing, in my opinion. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Any chance on getting a code review by a respected member of the community to assess anon?

+1000
A code audit would be the icing on the cake.
Activity: 154
First Automated SonicVortex transaction has completed
txid=987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848 if any of you are interested.

The Transaction was initiated with this picture.

How to Create your own SonicRelay for use with SonicCoin and Sonic Vortex following shortly

So let me get this straight. There's an encrypted transaction in that picture? And that transaction has txid 987d303ac8a32982ae945957a9bf4cc1977b8dcf4b993fe2663ef9cea52d6848.

So that's steganography. I ran stegdetect on it and it gave me a false positive for an ancient program called jphide that doesn't use f5. I ran it on another transaction with a different image and stegdetect didn't detect anything. So the best steganography detection software is completely undependable for sonic vortex because it gives false positives and false negatives for sonicvortex, but no true positives. My guess is that it could do better but transactions are very small compared to the image.

That's what I call hidden. This is truly ground braking. There is no way for anyone to guess that you are sending a transaction with this software. There is no exposed cipher text, no numbers or addresses, etc. And then, even if someone made a lucky guess that some information is in the picture, there is no way for them to know what it is, much less that it's some sort of transaction.

This is the coolest idea for crypto to come along in some time.

Why is the price not above 10k sats right now?

+1
Activity: 69
No no no, none of that.  I haven't purchased enough SSD yet!
Pages:
Jump to: