Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 90. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Yeah consistency is key here, and the problem with the re-branding is that nothing is consistent.

Who cares. Look at the coin. It sells itself. Buy now before the masses take notice.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
So we are officially changing the ticker?? lol I thought it would of been left as a memento.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yeah consistency is key here, and the problem with the re-branding is that nothing is consistent.

I think keeping tweets at $SSD until exchanges change the ticker to SONIC would be wise. Otherwise it will cause to much confusion on what is what.
Activity: 69
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It should be noted that the #SSD for Twitter is dominated by tweets for "Solid State Drive" content...meaning the ticker letters are in competition with a more socially rooted acronym.  However, #Soniccoin has only two tweets.

Perhaps we should start encouraging the use of the #Soniccoin tag to extricate from the clutter of the #SSD tag...just a thought.

Agreed! Just been using $SSD until something was established because I hate digging threw all the #SSD posts.
Activity: 728
It should be noted that the #SSD for Twitter is dominated by tweets for "Solid State Drive" content...meaning the ticker letters are in competition with a more socially rooted acronym.  However, #Soniccoin has only two tweets.

Perhaps we should start encouraging the use of the #Soniccoin tag to extricate from the clutter of the #SSD tag...just a thought.
Activity: 105

Dit is het echte Werk, shit man great job dev.....
Argakiig is doing one hell of a job! The app is quite crazy!!!
Even crazier is going to be when people catch on to this coin.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Activity: 112
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
I like what this coin is doing! Currently holding since 6/800s! My suggestion though is implement something like reddcoins POSv. POSv in redd rewards users who keep their nodes up by implementing age decay. Age decay kicks in after 14 days so if your coins don't stake at least once every 14 days they will gain less age every day therefore making it beneficial to keep your node up!

Keep it up dev!
Instead of this I have already implemented coin age stopping at 15 so stake weight doesn't increase past that

This however gives a huge negative to long term cold wallet holders. Maybe just have 1/4 coin-age after 15 days?

You misunderstand. Once it stakes the coin age starts over. The idea is that you have to keep staking your coins. It helps network security and also is better for people who make an effort to keep their wallets open for every staking transaction.

Activity: 119
I like what this coin is doing! Currently holding since 6/800s! My suggestion though is implement something like reddcoins POSv. POSv in redd rewards users who keep their nodes up by implementing age decay. Age decay kicks in after 14 days so if your coins don't stake at least once every 14 days they will gain less age every day therefore making it beneficial to keep your node up!

Keep it up dev!
Instead of this I have already implemented coin age stopping at 15 so stake weight doesn't increase past that

This however gives a huge negative to long term cold wallet holders. Maybe just have 1/4 coin-age after 15 days?
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd hate to be a noob. But does staking the coins mean I must keep the wallet open all the time?

If you don't have any coins at least 3 days aged you don't technically need to keep your wallet open. If you want to stake though you will need to. If you want to use sonicvortex it needs to be open and unlocked.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Keep it up dev!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I'd hate to be a noob. But does staking the coins mean I must keep the wallet open all the time?
Activity: 119

Keep it up dev!
Wallet Links v2.1.0.0:

Any nodes for the new version, 2.1.0.0?

I can't get it to sync.

It will sync. You have to wait for it to connect to the tor network. That can take a few minutes.
Guys can anyone tell me how much I could earn if I stake 140,000 SSD?

Each day: 76
Activity: 476
I'd definitely throw some btc to the cause, I'll pm Dan and find out how much he charges for a review
Pages:
Jump to: