Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 89. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Where is all our volume gone? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
FYI, there is a vote here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-the-best-podcoinsource-evaluted-coin-795723

to decide which is the best Proof of Developer coin - sure to go and vote for SSD!

Btw, you guys just overtook SDC and are now rated as the 3rd best coin in the list! Smiley
Awesome sauce! Vote if you havent!!! :DD
Activity: 134
Just bagged some more for my stockpile. This coin will hit 10k within the month!  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
FYI, there is a vote here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-for-the-best-podcoinsource-evaluted-coin-795723

to decide which is the best Proof of Developer coin - sure to go and vote for SSD!

Btw, you guys just overtook SDC and are now rated as the 3rd best coin in the list! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I was about to state what argakiig has already mentioned, next logical step is to impliment anon into sonic vortex. But tbh, forget the technology concerning anon, the dev is obviously incredibly clever, actually thinking outside the box, If this coin aint bound for the moon, i dont know what is.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Yes we do collaborate, but we believe this is the future of crypto. In regards to the apps they do entirely different things. Sonicvortex is steganography and encryption to initiate a transaction. Stealthsms is encrypted sms initiated transactions.  You see the difference?

both forms of exchange of Tx/msgs are uniquely purposeful!
both have great features and unique technology,
something great new from Dev.
Activity: 70
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
Yes we do collaborate, but we believe this is the future of crypto. In regards to the apps they do entirely different things. Sonicvortex is steganography and encryption to initiate a transaction. Stealthsms is encrypted sms initiated transactions.  You see the difference?

both forms of exchange of Tx/msgs are uniquely purposeful!
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1008
SSD now has the best working anon technology and great anon features.
SSD is the future coin,so it is time to get cheap coin or cry later.
Activity: 728
SMS and Steganographic embedding are different, yeah?
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
It could be identical, just one query on my side. Does the XST message thing exist or is it just on a pretty PDF at the moment?

I hope this is an answer to your question:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stealth.stealthtext

Good answer, makes me wonder if the devs are actually still teamed together sometimes.
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
It could be identical, just one query on my side. Does the XST message thing exist or is it just on a pretty PDF at the moment?

I hope this is an answer to your question:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stealth.stealthtext

Check out the XST website and ANN for details

beats me if XST got thier sms system working, but you should do your research on SSD's anon tech. iam pretty sure its completely different to XST setup..

I am on the side of sonic, that's just why I was responding to the person complaining that the sonic app looks the same. In my honest opinion pictures of what people want to do hold very little in comparison to an actual working system in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 882

beats me if XST got thier sms system working, but you should do your research on SSD's anon tech. iam pretty sure its completely different to XST setup..
Activity: 119
I like what this coin is doing! Currently holding since 6/800s! My suggestion though is implement something like reddcoins POSv. POSv in redd rewards users who keep their nodes up by implementing age decay. Age decay kicks in after 14 days so if your coins don't stake at least once every 14 days they will gain less age every day therefore making it beneficial to keep your node up!

Keep it up dev!
Instead of this I have already implemented coin age stopping at 15 so stake weight doesn't increase past that

This however gives a huge negative to long term cold wallet holders. Maybe just have 1/4 coin-age after 15 days?

You misunderstand. Once it stakes the coin age starts over. The idea is that you have to keep staking your coins. It helps network security and also is better for people who make an effort to keep their wallets open for every staking transaction.

I am familiar with POS Smiley I understand the staking proccess. What i am saying is that if you put your coins away for cold storage they arent staking, meaning if you store your coins for 60days you still only have 15days of coin-age. I think it would be better if you still accumulated coin age but slower for example if you store your coins w/o staking for 60days you might have 30 days of coin-age. THis way you are still rewarded for holding coin, but not rewarding for providing network security
Activity: 742
Yeah consistency is key here, and the problem with the re-branding is that nothing is consistent.

Who cares. Look at the coin. It sells itself. Buy now before the masses take notice.

I agree, and I am Smiley but following the coin on twitter would be much easier if everyone used the same tags lol

Oh. I'm with you on the tags. #Soniccoin
Activity: 69
Yeah consistency is key here, and the problem with the re-branding is that nothing is consistent.

Who cares. Look at the coin. It sells itself. Buy now before the masses take notice.

I agree, and I am Smiley but following the coin on twitter would be much easier if everyone used the same tags lol
Pages:
Jump to: