Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 14. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
Through a lot of media, we can see that there are many places or shops supporting bitcoin or cryptocurrency, which means that cryptocurrencies are accepted by more people. This is an exciting news, and the future of cryptocurrency will be even stronger. Is a great innovation
copper member
Activity: 476
July 02, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
I have also heard this news that Starbucks will accept cryptocurrency. If that is going to happen, cryptocurrency will definitely grow. This proves that people want crypto as their denomination which is very good.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
Oh really this good news another sign for cryptocurrency continue to exist become famous currency and can you point where country starbuck accepting cryptocurrency paymant, because starbuck coffee are worldwide famous coffee shop.
yes, the cryptocurrency does not really disappear because many benefits are especially in the Philippines. Hope will allowed here in my location.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 01, 2018, 07:04:01 PM
Oh really this good news another sign for cryptocurrency continue to exist become famous currency and can you point where country starbuck accepting cryptocurrency paymant, because starbuck coffee are worldwide famous coffee shop.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
Very good news and important for mass adoption of Crypto. Every merchant is important which accept Crypto payment. Step by step more and more people will use Crypto payment and we will find ourselves like with internet that we cannot live without it. It will take time, but we are on  a good way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 01, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
This is a good news about cryptocurrencies for real world using. Starbucks is very popular coffee shop and this is great for awareness about crypto world.

I would like to see more companies accepting the cryptocurrency. I think this will be great if we could buy so many things in stores for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
As for me, it is not a great benefit but it is good because this proves that crypto becomes more and more popular today being accepted by many large companies. I am sure that this is a good sign of btc success
Activity: 396
July 01, 2018, 01:45:16 PM
It is a very good news, chains like Starbucks could have substantial impact on the market acceptance for crypto currency..
This won't have any impact on the market. In my opinion, this is just Starbucks trying a new way of collecting money. It's just a test. I don't think Starbucks will promote this model in all chain stores around the world.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
July 01, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
It might and it might not, right now even very positive like Ethereum not being considered as a Security did not affect tve market pretty much, even though it‘s a really big deal. I hope Starbucks will follow through though.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 12:41:44 AM
This news will bring positive vibe to our crypto world, and i hope not only in new york we can buy coffee with cryptocurrency i hope soon asia country too.With this news i think people that never knew the crypto world before will interested with cryptocurrency and started to find the information about it, more people come to this world means bitcoin and other coin price will getting higher.
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
It is a very good news, chains like Starbucks could have substantial impact on the market acceptance for crypto currency..
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 04:49:36 AM
This is super news, I hope that this year will be news that will be global in nature, and not just the fact that Starbucks accepts crypto currency for payment, it's good, but on such a scale. For example, in Germany they are already very actively paying crypto-currencies.

You can read more about the project here https://www.zeex.me/

They have a flash public pre-sale on July 5th

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
This is super news, I hope that this year will be news that will be global in nature, and not just the fact that Starbucks accepts crypto currency for payment, it's good, but on such a scale. For example, in Germany they are already very actively paying crypto-currencies.
Activity: 58
June 28, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
Starbucks is accepting Crypto? No thats impossible because there is a possiblity that the starbucks will get scam.
Activity: 90
June 28, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
I've heard the news that Starbucks does not accept or does not like against crypto and consider it a scam. If switch statements like this then surely it is strange and embarrassing. Starbucks may have already seen the potential that exists in crypto and also hopes to get results from crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 05:12:51 AM
Just to let you know guys this project has a 24 Hour Public Pre-sale coming up on July 6th you can read more about it here

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-public-presale-is-here-992c72d8674a
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
June 26, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
Wow, sound like a really good news. I think a lot of people would be pleased. Hope, it will work good without any problems and cancelling transactions. This is just another step forward to success and universal accepting of crypto. Every time when I hear such news it is a hint for me to work harder in crypto world.
Activity: 588
June 26, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Well, that's what we have been waiting for and it's good these things are happening. Bitcoin and cryptos have been invented for these and it's good we have started seeing real world use cases
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
June 26, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
Although this is good news, Crypto payment is unlikely to happen in some countries. The turbulent currency of cryptocurrencies must take overly high risks for any company.When Crypto's price can be more stable, I think it can be achieved.
Hopefully this continue to proliferate, this is a good development to the cryptocurrency users , In will  increase the mandate for more  users of cryptocurrency, specially when it will be used to some common commodities.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
That was amazing! It's strange that I haven't heard of this Zeex before, but I surely caught it on time. This one, this one definitely is a project worth investing. I fear that I might go all in in this one... But the bounty program is lame, it's on Bancor Network is you're interested though I wouldn't recommend it as the total reward pool is only a mere 50 grand.

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Pages:
Jump to: