Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 17. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:24:25 AM
That would be one step closer to the future and a great step for the crypto world. And that’s just Starbucks itself, imagine if other establishments would also accept Cryptocurrencies like fast food chains and all that.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
June 22, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
That's a good thing, and is a support for crypto. It can make it easier to pay. Hopefully crypto better

Wow, good news to the crypto world, i hope this is  not just another promotional marketing strategy for the said Coffee shop? Anyway, it is really a good news for such an establishment to accept crypto coin, in some other country like the one posted in Europe a lot more business owner open their retail transaction with crypto payment. we can at least look for better crypto transaction in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
It is very good news for the whole crypto community. Such big companies as Starbuck are spread all over the world so people will hear about it in many interesting and trust more in crypto currencies.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
Wow, that's a good news for us who using crypto. This will allow us to buy using this currency, and will more easier for us, because it will lessen our time to exchange it and we avoiding some fees.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
It's interesting how many people pay in cryptocurrency. I think if they do it is just for fun. Cryptocurrency is an investment instrument, but not a payments instrument at the moment.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:49:34 AM
It`s a great news, even if it doesn't mean that they accept cryptocurrencies directly for their services, anyway it is a chance for us to spend or earning more easily... Maybe some more companies would go for it too.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 11:57:03 PM
This news will bring positive vibe to our crypto world, and i hope not only in new york we can buy coffee with cryptocurrency i hope soon asia country too.With this news i think people that never knew the crypto world before will interested with cryptocurrency and started to find the information about it, more people come to this world means bitcoin and other coin price will getting higher.
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

maybe some of the crypto is acceptable in some markets but as more crypto does not want the countries to reason they know it is a scam. Well, we should explain well to people and crypto currency not to scam a business without fear of losing their money. Before you must enter such a place you must first know what will be the outcome
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
This is just the start of mass adoption. That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
Wow if this is true such innovation is happening right now to crypto. This is a huge step up to crypto since we will be more touching on the products and services crypto payment schemes.
Activity: 217
June 21, 2018, 11:50:01 PM
At the same time, I have some stores that accept payment by BTC, but they are not many. Blockchain needs to be used more widely, new markets are developed
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
wow nice, hope may have this in Philippines.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 11:24:10 PM
This is very cool news. For all fans of crypto currency, this means that we all have become a little freer in this world! Starbucks is power!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

I thought it is a direct payment to starbucks. There are already many applications like that in which you will buy some cards o services using their tokens or coins. Innovations in blockchains and cryptocurrency are getting more attentions to many companies and industries as well.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
That‘s a good development but I don‘t undertand why they have to use that Zeex app, why not accept 2-3 common used crypto currencies tobmake it easy...?
Maybe they just happen to have business relationship? although it's now well-known but if its work then it will be okay.
People just want to get their cofee in exchange of bitcoin and not want to get through complicated payment gateway, that's maybe where the reason lies.
Activity: 148
June 21, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
This news is not new. I also know crypto is used in the  World Cup 2018  in Russia. Is it time to end the paper money era?
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 11:08:29 PM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

A great breakthrough and brave actions too regarding they recently plan to close around 150 stores across USA. Their CEO Kevin Johnson said that their performance didn't reflect their potential of the exceptional brand and that was unacceptable, as they stock prices are goes down too..
But i hope it will brings positive effects to starbucks and also for Cryptocurrencies world
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 21, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
That‘s a good development but I don‘t undertand why they have to use that Zeex app, why not accept 2-3 common used crypto currencies tobmake it easy...?
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

What do you mean crypto? all of altcoins is accepting starbucks but i think only bitcoin can send money to that, but they also accept online stores that the fee is bitcoin I think there are many more options to accept bitcoin fees at different malls.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 21, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

Wow! its great news that we heard,this means that crypto investment is moving forwards towards its goal as a cashless society ,this means that cryptocurrency investment become popular worldwide,thats why this good news that starbucks start now accepting crypto coins,this means that the world become smaller and accomodated,because there are ways that you cannot pay a paper money ,and its easy now to make a payment in starbucks without hassle in your side  when you want to drink coffe.
Pages:
Jump to: