Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 16. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
WoW! As for me digital money is the future. But current systems are not sustain digital currency systems. munity must see in the future blockchain systems which can provide billions transactions like Kelvin Blockchain this is real future boys Cool
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 22, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
This story seems to be true. I have been reading it in some blogs. However the fact that it is good news for crypto doesn't seem to make it have any impact in the current bearish trend we are experiencing
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
I think this is just the beginning. And soon we will see a wide circulation of crypto currency throughout the market.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
June 22, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
Wow it was big move crypto, i think one by one some big industries will be accept crypto to be transaction
We should wait how long they will accerpt crypto. In my country there were a lot of companies who accepted crypto for a while, but after massive drop they stopped with this service  Angry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:46:54 AM
I read about Starbucks and Crypto a bit and found out that Starbucks had already offereed Bitcoin payments in the past but decided to discontinue again, wondering what triggered them to give it another try

You need to watch the video and read the original post,  also watch this video of the app in action buying from Amazon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
this is good news, the world is evolving and does not stand in the place of the crypts being implemented confidently in our lives, soon all large companies will switch to crypto currency
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 22, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Wow it was big move crypto, i think one by one some big industries will be accept crypto to be transaction
Activity: 106
June 22, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
It will be a good news for people who loves drinking on starbucks like me because it will be convenient for me to pay mu drinks because it is always hassle whenever I pay because of long line in the counter.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Earlier this years one of the Starbucks' CEOs said that he didn't  believe in Bitcoin.
That's enough of a hint to me as to what their position is.

Yeah, I also heard that from this source: http://www.ibtimes.com/starbucks-ceo-says-bitcoin-has-no-future-currency-trusted-cryptocurrency-coming-2645896
So, I think it's impossible that Starbucks will accept a crypto as a payment
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
It mean that crypto has begun to be accepted as a payment system. Not long from this, I believe that more transaction will accept crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 22, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
I read about Starbucks and Crypto a bit and found out that Starbucks had already offereed Bitcoin payments in the past but decided to discontinue again, wondering what triggered them to give it another try
We cannot blame Starbucks to stop using crypto because the price is always swinging it is hard for the company to coup up the price volatility, unless otherwise the price becoming more stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100