Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 15. (Read 3193 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
Although this is good news, Crypto payment is unlikely to happen in some countries. The turbulent currency of cryptocurrencies must take overly high risks for any company.When Crypto's price can be more stable, I think it can be achieved.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
Woww, really ? It is very interesting and good news for the cyrpto s future, it is just a gift card but I think it is good too. They should prefer to payment project in crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
I support both, as these are the most popular crypto-currencies. They will take a height above all, this is purely my opinion, I do not call on anyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
This is truly crypto in use. I think it will get to a time that virtually every transaction made or any business deal, either online or offline, can be done using cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. We are gradually approaching that time.
For me this is the most important thing. That would be Fiat money and the banks simply became extinct. We need a system that controls itself. After all, wherever a person controls, chaos and stratification of society begins.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
This is truly crypto in use. I think it will get to a time that virtually every transaction made or any business deal, either online or offline, can be done using cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. We are gradually approaching that time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 09:17:48 AM
Wow this is very cool news, it turns out that they started saving the currency, it's very cool, and maybe they already have cooperation with banks that work on crypto-exchange exchanges, they should also ensure the turnover of the world's crypto currency.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
I think, It is not acceptable for all countries. For example in my country it is not acceptable for now. Maybe it will be soon.

It is always like that, something is accepted or invented in developing countries, then we are rejoicing, but this comes to us in a 5 years, lol. So I just think about it, as about a little step for humanity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 03:23:02 AM
This is a way to improve their market, starbucks has known the cryptocurrency user is already in the world, so this is a good time to start cooperation with cryptocurrency.

I have read in early 2018 and starbuck will close some of its outlets. And starbucks took great effort to thicken back the sacred coffers that have been experienced.

As in the year 2017, starbucks sales only able to rise about 2% only, far from the desired expectations. I think this is another reason they will adopt cryptocurrency to increase their income.

If you read the original post this is actually a workaround for paying with Crypto to buy products and services online and on the High Street.

It will work in Starbucks just fine but also at over 350 other outlets including Amazon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=1s
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 24, 2018, 02:39:44 AM
This is a way to improve their market, starbucks has known the cryptocurrency user is already in the world, so this is a good time to start cooperation with cryptocurrency.

I have read in early 2018 and starbuck will close some of its outlets. And starbucks took great effort to thicken back the sacred coffers that have been experienced.

As in the year 2017, starbucks sales only able to rise about 2% only, far from the desired expectations. I think this is another reason they will adopt cryptocurrency to increase their income.
Activity: 56
June 24, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
That sounds great , Starbucks accepting crypto is a really cool thing . crypto is growing and this seems to be a great news for all the people who support crypto . I , think starbucks is accepting crypto because it needs profit , I'm just kidding but that might be true . anyways , I love starbuks for their tasty and expensive coffee .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 24, 2018, 02:07:22 AM
It mean that crypto has begun to be accepted as a payment system. Not long from this, I believe that more transaction will accept crypto.
perhaps starbucks are beginning to understand how to profit if they start to implement payments by using crypto coin. so they try to use the new way of paying. and the good news that there are still big parties who believe in crypto
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 02:04:31 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

That is a good news for us here in crypto, it seems crypto attracting in the market and strike again towards starbucks. There is no problems on that and the best thing is you are safe because even in a coffee shop the theif is executed so it make people more safer. So starbucks welcome aboard.
Activity: 87
June 24, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
It's really a great news that Starbucks is accepting cryptocurrency but if anybody is going to pay them in crypto remember to use your own network and not the cafe wify because there are few cases where the cafe network maybe compromised or someone will be watching you on the cafe network.
Activity: 115
June 24, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

This is really a great news to everyone that are starbucks fanatic and hope it accepted world wide as this may help also becomes bitcoin more popular and profitable and hope also some estabilishment will adapt bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
June 24, 2018, 01:46:38 AM
Thanks for your post! It is really exciting to see everything that the crypto-enthusiast community is achieving. It is a clear sign of moving forward, there will be difficulties in the whole process but the goal is to make a robust community and thus we can fully adapt the benefits of blockchain technology to our daily life. I like the Zeex project deserves a good support from the community.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
wow very good news, thus cryptocurrency will be better known and ordinary people know how to spend it. hopefully in the future more and more leading companies use cryptocurrency for transaction
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
wow its interesting! people who having crypto will be for sure interesting is such useful App, thanks for information
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 23, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

I wonder if it's a local novelty, or we can buy coffee in Starbucks all over the world with cryptocurrency. I don't like their coffee because it's too expensive for a simple beverage. But the idea is cool!
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
In the next years we will see more and more important brands who will implement cryptocurrencies in their company structure. The companies who will start with this, are in great advantage for the future.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:15:07 AM
That is some news. I'm so happy to hear my favorite coin Bitcoin being used as a payment method at my favorite cafe. I wish the Starbucks in my place used this app too. That would be so cool. This news makes me feel like Bitcoin just got one step closer to becoming a global currency.
Pages:
Jump to: