Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto! - page 3. (Read 3208 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:18:12 PM
thats great i think companies should accept cryptocurrencies so can get more hype
Activity: 110
September 12, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
It must be admitted that crypto has now made a lot of improvements, and some large / popular companies have accepted crypto for their customers' payments. This is a good sign, that crypto will be used like physical money in the future and we must support this project, because it will not advance a technology without the support of all of us.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
This is good news, and everyone starts hoping that this will spread to all companies and existing trademarks, or at least in all countries where Starbuck exists. Although I think the current payment method is actually not the best, and there is a hashcard that offers a more convenient and fast way.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
I don't think Starbucks' crypto payment attempt can change the current bear market, but at least this is a positive sign that more and more traditional industries are accepting crypto.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
well this is a fine decision of them and i am so happy to hear about that cryptocurrency is going to rule the world!
Activity: 16
September 08, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
I don't think Starbucks accepts or accepts that it can't directly affect the cryptocurrency. I don't think Starbucks has such a big influence. The impact of ETFs is negligible.
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
Starbucks approach plenty to me and the truth that they are the primary to begin accepting cryptocurrency is the maximum crucial occasion. i hope that his instance can be observed by using many buying and selling networks
Activity: 80
September 07, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
That is going to happen in next few years. We will see a revolution in payment industry. Crypto will change everything. More and more use case are being developed everyday.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 05, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
This news seems to have been very global. I have yet to prove it, but some people are already proven. I think this is a real form of advancement of crypto.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 05, 2018, 02:58:48 AM
I am not a fan of Starbucks but I think they have made a good decision which will bring them good profit in the future and their popularity from this deal will be increasing too.
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
It's great news, but we already heard about it as well as about bmw accepting crypto as payment.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 04, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
I will gladly say this is very pleasant news. Starbucks is a company that has been circulating in many countries. by being able to accept cryptocurrency, I think it's the best step taken. maybe I will order coffee by just carrying a smartphone while sitting in the front seat.
thank's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Every integration of cryptocurrencies in business is a little step to the world. where trust and warranties are based on smart contracts and decentralization. Nice to hear it.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
That is excellent news, because the only thing cryptos need now is more adoption, of course first the market has to stabilize so that we can achieve adoption as a payment method, because right now it is very risky to pay with cryptos in normal stores, because you never know if the price will go up or down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
As I understand they will accept crypto, but they will not keep it. It will be exchanged for fiat currency. However, such news when it was released on the bull market would pump the market hugely, but it was not published like everywhere, as some news are.

Yes, I read about it too.
Because news in the bear market is not so important  Wink
Activity: 279
September 04, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
I have heard about it, I know that eve one airport has accepted crypto like the way of payment and I think that it is a little win in the crypto's spreading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 03, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
As I understand they will accept crypto, but they will not keep it. It will be exchanged for fiat currency. However, such news when it was released on the bull market would pump the market hugely, but it was not published like everywhere, as some news are.
Activity: 158
September 03, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
If Starbucks really accept crypto then it is easy to pay in ordering latte and surely all the coffee lovers will love it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
But now Starbucks is just plan to work with bitcoin.
Will see...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 03, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
That is some news. I'm so glad to hear my most loved coin Bitcoin being utilized as an installment strategy at my most loved bistro. I wish the Starbucks in my place utilized this application as well. That would be so cool. This news influences me to feel like Bitcoin just got one bit nearer to turning into a worldwide money.
It's been a while but still not totally being worldwide, Starbucks already caters most of the countries around the globe if all of them will start using this coin/digital money then it will bring really huge impact, until now we are still waiting for pure adoption inside the whole market if so things will be change
especially with the value of each coins designated.
Pages:
Jump to: