Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 14. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 27, 2017, 07:47:50 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

I started earning bitcoin first before I started trading and I think that it is wise to start with bitcoin if you do not have money to invest with Ethereum.  In trading,  Eth is needed as gas so I used my Btc to buy Eth so I can start trading. But if you have money to invest,  then buy Eth.

You can join altcoin signature campaigns to earn different tokens that you can trade.  Some will have high value and some will not but earning profit will depend on how you will do the trading.  Learn to control emotion and always trade cautiously.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 27, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
I can suggest to start in bitcoin, the price is expensive but the profit you can get is huge. Most of altcoin is dumping, right time to buy but no assurance to earn big profit. And think the bitcoin dominate all the crypto-currecny and it is so popular to the user it means the bitcoin has good future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:36:36 PM
As to my opinion, it is extremely difficult (if not impossible) to say which coin is best... I personally try to diversify and try to invest across a number of coins like BTC, ETH, LTC and few others...

I also invest directly through exchange (I use Coinbase) as well as CFD broker (I use eToro and if you are based in Europe you can find some useful Crypto brokers review here - www.ethereumtrading.pro)...

Hope this helps...
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
I think its better to start with eth since its affordable right now compared to btc,  As I research eth I can see that the potential of eth is very high for the next 3 years. 
You are right that ETH have little buying price than BTC. As the history and price charts are evident for this analysis. ETH is low priced coin and that is the reason it is quite affordable. But right now, BTC has gone to so down price that is quite affordable for most of us. If you still don’t have this much amount to buy bitcoins, lend it from someone and buy, it is best investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

Bitcoin is the main crypto so we recommend you to buy Bitcoin first, but if you want to hold for the long term, Ethereum is also a good choice since it is still cheap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

if for new players I suggest to buy and start coin with cheap price because if you directly buy bitcoin which is currently very expensive price will make you depressed if bitcoin price down.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
December 25, 2017, 10:52:39 PM
Bitcoin off course. Every coins/tokens always paired with Bitcoin. So you can buy any coin you like with Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
December 25, 2017, 10:47:19 PM
i use to hold both of them now.. as im very need eth to buy a new altcoins. for me all are great as long as you know what game to play..
Activity: 490
December 25, 2017, 10:33:14 PM
A lot of traders use bitcoin to buy altcoins and a lot of investors use Eth to buy on ICOs so it depends on the path that you are going to take but buying is both is much better.
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 07:41:01 PM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
At the beginning it is better to keep things simple so investing in bitcoin is a better option since investing in ETH will require you to watch the price of bitcoin as well, so we might as well invest in bitcoin first where you only need to worry about the price of the dollar.
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
December 24, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

And BTC and ETH normal solution. It all depends on your skills
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
December 24, 2017, 01:10:03 PM
Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion Cheesy
yes if the chances to start in bitcoin are pretty good i may choose this for me to start , the way on how you may start only in one currency are depends always yes if i may have a chance to start with this both i may grab also that opportunity too. They are both interms of profit that you can have for.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:52:19 PM
Both are good choices to start trading. I'm using both, depending on the situation and which one has more advantages. You can choose Bitcoin, it has a very good development history and also many people choose to trade. I think most traders today are using Bitcoin in their business. If you have less capital you can choose ETH, it's also growing quite strong. Many other altcoins are also based on the Ethereum platform. If possible, start with both, I think it will give you more experience. This is just my opinion Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 12:35:21 PM
Personally, I bought a bitcoin. Although you can buy what you like best. I'm just starting from bitcoin and measuring my payroll also by bitcoins.
Activity: 40
December 24, 2017, 11:53:16 AM
I would suggest transferring Ethereum to your exchange account. Then exchange it with bitcoin and do your further tradings using Bitcoin to use the benefit of high liquidity in Bitcoin exchange market Smiley
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
December 24, 2017, 11:42:26 AM
If you have enough amount of money to trade Then I would say you can start both. Both are 1st class coin. And if you have to trade one by picking two, then I must let's talk about bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 24, 2017, 11:15:07 AM
I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
No matters you start with any coin or either it us ethereum or bitcoin. I think you first have to buy bitcoin and than you have to exchange it into any coin you wants. Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
There is a famous quotation that Its better to be master of one than to be a jack of all, in the business of crypto currency, you can take advantage of everything and this quotation can be proved wrong. You can earn a very good money with a single currency or by investing in all the currencies, But if you want to stand out and make some difference in the trading than my opinion is to master in bitcoin and rock the market with your calculations.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2017, 07:15:56 AM
I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
For me it is more great to start with ethereum, because right now bitcoin price is too high for a newbie in cryptoworld, even the price of bitcoin is dumping it is still to high, unlike on ethereum the price is affordable and ethereum is also have a bright future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
December 24, 2017, 06:34:06 AM
Start with Bitcoin, if you want to trade. They are the basis of tradings. Or buy both cryptocurrencies and hold them on long term. Bitcoin Cash is also a good cryptocurrency to begin with, because fees are lower as on BTC transactions.

Talk about less fee i agree when you talk about bch. It is lower that bitcoin itself.
For me, hold two of them bitcoin and etherium is good. Both are top popular coin.
Activity: 44
December 24, 2017, 06:28:13 AM
Undoubtedly ehterium is a fabulous coin with lot of potential but still bitcoin is the best option because bitcoin dominating with time much and supply is increasing day by day ..so I would like to say you should go for bitcoin for trading purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: