Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 23. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:12:17 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

My suggestion is ethereum.now bitcoin price is so high and ethereum  price increase  day by day. So according  to that situations i think ethereum is best choice.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Start by buying ethereum. Because I think the price is not too high. But keep thinking not to rush in trading. Because it will cause harm. Think carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
December 11, 2017, 03:01:21 PM
Now bitcoin price is too expensive. So in that situation my suggestion is ethereum. Because its price also increasing rapidly  in these days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 02:49:46 PM
Etherum is pretty simple but bitcoin and blockchain are hard to learn, so it is best to start with ether and continue with bitcoin. It can be difficult to learn both.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
December 11, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

If you ask me, both are actually good for trading since they are two of the most common traded coins. However, if you really want to narrow down your choices into one, then I would still stick with bitcoin, simply because it is the most commonly traded and it's volatility is a bit ahead than etherium, meaning you'll have the potential to really earn a lot.
As long as you are good, any coin is definitely good for trading and for someone who does not know how to trade, then those two can be very bad for trading, most especially BTC. Trading needs good level of knowledge and without that, there is just no way to do well when it comes to it. However, for holding, these are very two good coins and in the long run, they can bring some pretty good profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 03:55:55 AM
As a newbie, I will suggest you start with Bitcoin and ICO like ALGORY! Buying Bitcoin will encourage you to learn about it and buying ICO  will as well encourage you to learn more about Ethereum platform! And if you still have some money left you can start trading with little cash to gain more experience
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 03:49:59 AM
In my opinion for the better start buy Ethereum and trade it with other altcoin becasue price of Ethereum more stable than Bitcoin so trading will be more easy because we focus only analysis the market of that others altcoin that paired with ETH. And as we know the price of BTC soar so will effect with price of altcoin and will going down so will be more difficult to gain profit, should be extra carefull when buy any altcoin with BTC and need extra full time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 02:38:18 AM
It doesn`t make a difference just focus on which has lower price. Most of the coins have a btc or an eth market so both would have use cases. But if you are focused on a special coin than every coin has a btc market but not every one have an eth market.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

You may actually buy either of the two. Whether you start trading by buying Ethereum or Bitcoin will not matter so much. What is more important apparently is that you start acquiring your first cryptocurrencies for you to finally be able to start trading. There are always more coins for trading with Bitcoin rather than with Ethereum but of course for a beginner like you it is better to feel the experience first. You are still in the learning stage.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 02:13:23 AM
Since you were talking about trading process then I would probably advice you to buy bitcoin because we all know that this past few months the value of bitcoin keep on increasing everyday which means that it would be better if you monitor the values of ethereum and bitcoin and that will helps you to decide on your own.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
December 11, 2017, 02:06:06 AM
now adays bitcoin valued is to high to start on trading even though  you can afford it price cause bitcoin value right now is not stable which is keep volatile. Thought this time much better to trade on eth cause the valued is affordable and also as i noticed its keep climbing also. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
December 10, 2017, 10:59:20 PM
When I started first, it was ethereum and this was very hard to handle for a beginner because ethereum price was around $15-20 at that time and I couldn't know what to do against a hard price pump. I lost too much after I sell my ethers with little profit. Then it went away. Bitcoin is more appropriate for beginners.
Because you started the coin that is for long term, as a beginner i think that is good if you started in short term to know the pump and dump of every coin in the market and you should have investment for long term coin to make income for much trusted and legit coins like ethereum, LTC and DASH.

You need to have bitcoin first, then after that you can start trading in other coin, if you want long term just buy ethereum or just keep you fund in bitcoin but for me much better to make short term trading for newbie and buy other coin which the value are much cheaper because those coin will fluctuates its value within 2 - 3 days or in just a day.
I recommend that invest small amount at first just try to familiarized crypto currency trading first before you invest huge amount of capital and invest the amount that you can afford to lose that is the golden rule.
Agree with you that as a beginner we need to learn first how trading works, because for me trading is the much easiest method to earn profit but if your knowledge is not enough this would gives you more losses. Also learn how to handle your emotion specially when the coins you have are continuous decreasing its value dont ever do panic selling.
Activity: 206
December 10, 2017, 10:47:26 PM
You need to have bitcoin first, then after that you can start trading in other coin, if you want long term just buy ethereum or just keep you fund in bitcoin but for me much better to make short term trading for newbie and buy other coin which the value are much cheaper because those coin will fluctuates its value within 2 - 3 days or in just a day.
I recommend that invest small amount at first just try to familiarized crypto currency trading first before you invest huge amount of capital and invest the amount that you can afford to lose that is the golden rule.

When I started first, it was ethereum and this was very hard to handle for a beginner because ethereum price was around $15-20 at that time and I couldn't know what to do against a hard price pump. I lost too much after I sell my ethers with little profit. Then it went away. Bitcoin is more appropriate for beginners.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 10, 2017, 10:43:54 PM
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 10, 2017, 10:12:24 PM
You should start with bitcoin because when you buy bitcoin you can exchange with other altcoin very easily. You can also trade with ETherum by bitcoin then join the potential ICO project. Investors are now pouring capital into bitcoins and this is a very good sign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 10, 2017, 09:16:06 PM

Well if you really need to choose only one I would go for Bitcoin. Many people are expecting that 2018 will be  another great year for Bitcoin because it will be listed on wall street, With Ethereum there will be a price rise but many are not expecting that it would rise ten folds.

But in reality you have an option to buy both and if I were on your shoes I would buy both. This is if your strategy is to buy and hold for long term, but if you are going to do a daily trading I suggest to buy Bitcoin and study the crypto currency market first because if you do not you may lose all your money in a heartbeat.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 10, 2017, 08:13:31 PM
The only coin that I know is bitcoin it is the mother of cryptocurrency the coin that we can trust in trading.Although its price value was so high atleast we are safe and secured when we invest it ,it can assure that your money can be in profitable soon and the most popular coin in digutal currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 07:38:55 PM
I think you do not have to take the start like that because from your question it looks that you do not know any thing related to trade and if it will be your situation then you will lose all of your money which a lot of people experienced and after that you will blame trading that it is trade which make you lose your money. I will suggest to learn more and take some classes about trade and after that when you will be able to find yourself that what is good then you will be able to get the profit from trade.
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 06:38:36 PM
I would say Bitcoin, cuz it is the 1st and most popular cryptocurrency nowadays.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 10, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are good coin for make a passive income if you want to start trading you can do it now. No Need to wait you can start your trading with eth and bitcoin. Now a days bitcoin and Eth price is very faster growing.

I believe if you start with both bitcoin and ETH then you can master the skill of trading as these are two main crypto currencies at the moment eventhough there are many more altcoins which has greater potential but still it's Bitcoin and Ethreum who are in limelight so it will be better to start with both it will be more of a learning curve as well as passive income and i would suggest to do a research about litecoin as well it was underrated for long time and now it's getting some sort of attention it deserves and it can be the game changer.
Pages:
Jump to: