Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 24. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 05:36:12 PM
Better buy both because nobody knows what bitcoin price will be when starts futures trading
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:06:00 PM
Both provide a good starting point and will help you learn the ropes.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 04:21:42 PM
Well i really recommend bitcoin, if you're gonna start trading bitcoin is much more easier to handle just hold it for long term and you'll gonna profit big time, ETH is good too but it's not much big profit like bitcoin if you're gonna hold eth and if you're just starting trading just by holding them as long term is the best idea while learning daily trading.
Even without holding and you are doing some pretty regular trading, you can still make some good bucks from bitcoin.

It is a crazy and risky coin to trade, but you can get some good profit from the volatility if you are good with trading. Anyone can just start with any of these coins and even the two as they are totally different market and the same analysis most times do not apply, but they can be good for both short and long term.
It is not bitcoin which is risky coin, rather it is trading which is a risky profession. I will never ever suggest trading with bitcoin because it is very expensive coin and it is not good to sell it off for few pennies. Holding this coin for future is a far better option than wasting it in trading. It is better to start trading with ethereum because you are not at stake of facing big losses with this coin. It is not as expensive as bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
December 10, 2017, 02:29:36 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Being a beginner always start with bitcoin first and then move to the other altcoin like ethereum. You need to first adapt to the basic chart movements of bitcoin first and then master it and then go for ethereum. Even though ethereum is good for beginner we need to first move to bitcoin and this is what professional advice the beginner's.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 02:11:32 PM
Experts are recommending to buy ETH first, this is the second after BTC cryptocurrency. No rapid falls and ups, more stable and affordable. Ofcourse decide you))
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
December 10, 2017, 01:17:26 PM
How much money you want to invest? If it is large amount than buy bitcoin for long term hold.if it is not so high than buy eth coin.both are good coin for investment.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
December 10, 2017, 12:39:17 PM
I think etherium is a better way to start trading. Im also new to trading and I found it easier to earn on Eth market than Btc market, though its just my personal prefference. I have been trading on eth market for a while now first time is when I got some tokens from airdrops, buying and selling gave me a considerable amount of income.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2017, 12:29:02 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are good coin for make a passive income if you want to start trading you can do it now. No Need to wait you can start your trading with eth and bitcoin. Now a days bitcoin and Eth price is very faster growing.
Split the money and buy both eth and bitcoin, that is better cause you have money on two places. I think too that price od both eth and bitcoin will rise next year, which one more probably bitcoin but eth can make something great, who wish to be prepared for that greatness need to have some amounts. Who wait just lose profit and what is more important lose time, use the time to learn more about trading, sooner you start sooner you will make good results.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 12:21:17 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin both are good coin for make a passive income if you want to start trading you can do it now. No Need to wait you can start your trading with eth and bitcoin. Now a days bitcoin and Eth price is very faster growing.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 10, 2017, 11:11:14 AM
You should start by buying ethereum, because if you buy bitcoin now, bitcoin price is too high. So you invest first in ethereum, then if you have got a profit from your investment in ethereum, you can start investing in bitcoin with ethereum you have.
Yeah we just need to roll and roll all over we got have and not hiding or stocking it in our banks accounts. Investing it would give us much more profit and money on it, We just need to rol it as much more possible because in cryptoworld there's a means in every invest that we made and we just a PATIENT to took and harvest all our invest
Activity: 210
December 10, 2017, 11:04:45 AM
You should start by buying ethereum, because if you buy bitcoin now, bitcoin price is too high. So you invest first in ethereum, then if you have got a profit from your investment in ethereum, you can start investing in bitcoin with ethereum you have.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 10, 2017, 08:06:51 AM
You need to start with the fact that it is more profitable for you. Now I'm not sure that everyone is able to master the purchase of bitcoin, and buy a small amount does not make sense. Therefore, for a more dynamic trade, go to the alt, the risk may be a little more but also the profit faster.
Well, everyone basically have their opinions when it comes to investment and it all depends on how willing we are to take huge risks.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins, but for someone who really want to take further risks with a pump that could get hugely pumped within few days and then get dumped hugely again, then that is their choice and risk to take, but for someone who wants consistent growth, no matter the amount they have to invest, it seems ok as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 10, 2017, 05:58:06 AM
One more thing, in my opinion, ETH sucks and bitcoin is the king. However, now I hear that Chinese miners are selling bitcoin to buy ether for some reason.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 10, 2017, 05:54:04 AM
I bought ethereum at 340 USD in August, when bitcoin was 2500 USD. You can do the math. After bitcoin went up to 16500, I could not stomach the losses anymore and I sold half of my ETH to bitcoin. I mean ETH made some money but potential gains were gone, and now btc is down to 14K or something.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:48:38 AM
to my opinion, a newbie should start with something small to get experiences, and also help us to protect ourself from loosing money in trading, we wont loose to much if we trade with a small amount of ethereum, so in the future, we get enough knowledge and experiences then we can trade with bigger amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 119
December 10, 2017, 05:38:52 AM
I really do not know to much about Etherum. All what i know that it is a virtual currency like Bitcoin but with less value and it is growing up permanently. Maybe one it will have a very high price like bitcoin now but i advise to use this famous Bitcoin instead of any other currency.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 10, 2017, 05:04:45 AM
starting from Bitcoin or ethereum is your choice, if you have enough money then it is better to start from bitcoin, and if you have little capital then you should start from ethereum.
Yes, it is everyone's choice. However, I do not agree with the part where if you have enough money, you buy bitcoin and if you do not, buy Ethereum.

As long as you know where you are investing your funds and you understand there is possibility for what you have to grow, then you can definitely go with any of the two. So far, within a short period, no matter the amount of bitcoin you have, you would have made some good profit on it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 09, 2017, 07:46:10 AM
Well i really recommend bitcoin, if you're gonna start trading bitcoin is much more easier to handle just hold it for long term and you'll gonna profit big time, ETH is good too but it's not much big profit like bitcoin if you're gonna hold eth and if you're just starting trading just by holding them as long term is the best idea while learning daily trading.
Even without holding and you are doing some pretty regular trading, you can still make some good bucks from bitcoin.

It is a crazy and risky coin to trade, but you can get some good profit from the volatility if you are good with trading. Anyone can just start with any of these coins and even the two as they are totally different market and the same analysis most times do not apply, but they can be good for both short and long term.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 08, 2017, 10:39:43 AM
I'd vote for ethereum. Bitcoint is too expensive for now.

Yes, just start with Ethereum and learn how the market works. At least if you have lost your capital its not that big because you can go with Ethereum with just as little as .0075BTC. That's how I started and now I have a good amounts of Ethereum in my wallet. And also remember that you will not always win, there are days that the market is down, don't panic and be emotional. And have patience and understand everything, specially your exit strategy. Know when to dump and buy in dips.

As for bitcoin, the price is too high, not recommended now specially if you are just starting. Maybe when you gain confidence by acquiring experience in the altcoin market, you can make you shift to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

You can always buy them both but make sure that the division of them was more bitcoins and less ethereum because bitcoins today are very very successful and haven't you look at yhe value it is so freaking expensive and they are increasing tremendously so lets just take advantage to that thing. Second one is the ethereum is more on a long term investment while bitcoins you can instantly get you money your profit because everyday the bitcoins pumps
Pages:
Jump to: