Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 18. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
Both gives decent profits when invested for long term. If you want to buy eth you still need bitcoin, bitcoin is listed as the top in crypto world, so  invest at least a little in bitcoin, ethereum is the best altcoin which stands next to bitcoin and has great potential to rise huge in future and the price is low now when compared to bitcoin, so my opinion is that make use of the chance before time moves on.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 11:12:41 AM
Bitcoin should be primary while ETH and other alts your secondary priority. This is just my 2 cents though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
Start with bitcoin first because it is the very first cryptocurrency and its technology behind bitcoin is a really promising and have a very high potential in the future so i think that you should start with bitcoin and slowly but surely add some knowledge to yourself and keep doing it until you can help other people to understand bitcoin easily.
My priority is to have bitcoin in my wallet as much as I can and as  much as possible until I can still afford and save it, of course I would love to have alsto eth since it is my favorite altcoin among all the altcoins because Eth is now also a booming coin and a lot were getting interested in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 10:14:00 AM
Start with bitcoin first because it is the very first cryptocurrency and its technology behind bitcoin is a really promising and have a very high potential in the future so i think that you should start with bitcoin and slowly but surely add some knowledge to yourself and keep doing it until you can help other people to understand bitcoin easily.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 09:54:08 AM
I think both of them are not suitable for trading. They belongs to long term investment. Let start with other altcoins which have a wide fluctuation range such as Decentraland, Cryptonex,...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
I think Etherum is more potiental than Bitcoin because the fee of transaction Bitcoin is going insane. It could reaches to 10% of your transaction if you want to be on prioty.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 09:36:48 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
Buy with Bitcoin, it is the common medium of payment in every exchanges.
I think that if you start investing in Etherum at the moment, it's going to be a good price, while bitcoins are too big to invest in bitcoin.

You can't really buy etherium straight from your fiat wallet. With crypto, you still have to go through btc. If you're planning on investing for the long run, 3-5 years that is, i'd say etherium. But keep bitcoin anyways, its still the top crypto investment right now
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 08:50:57 AM
If I think it's better to start with ethereum first, because the price of ethereum is very affordable, but if you want a bigger profit you should use bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:47:51 AM
Buy with Bitcoin, it is the common medium of payment in every exchanges.
I think that if you start investing in Etherum at the moment, it's going to be a good price, while bitcoins are too big to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
December 20, 2017, 07:01:04 AM
analyze well. subject and extensions. advantages of the system and disadvantages. it is important to know them.
how much time do you think an investment is?
how long will you have difficulty in case of a possible damage.
All of them mean analysis.
When you do this analysis you will find the right currency for you.
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 06:39:01 AM
Both of them are very good though. Bitcoin as first revolutionary crypto currency, it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it. I'm use both currency for my trading and it was a best for trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 02:07:01 AM

this choice depends on your desire to want a lot of profit we can start trading from the smallest and cheapest price is ETH, if we play BTC the price is too high and this has a very high risk when dump.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
The bitcoin price is too much now if you have a lot of money better to buy but I think you wait for it to come down first. It's a good ethereum to make your first purchase for a long term and I believe it will be a good value for the future.

If your budget for bitcoin is not enough then you must opt for ethereum instead. Ethereum has been hitting its own all-time lately and may head toward more price rise in the coming weeks especially after the holidays. Bitcoin price is still high even it is experiencing a correction and you need more cash to buy it.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
December 20, 2017, 12:46:08 AM
The bitcoin price is too much now if you have a lot of money better to buy but I think you wait for it to come down first. It's a good ethereum to make your first purchase for a long term and I believe it will be a good value for the future.
Activity: 504
December 20, 2017, 12:34:35 AM

start trading with a cheap coin price if you choose ETH or BTC I recommend buying ETH because ETH is currently cheaper and more profitable price if the price goes up rather high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 12:23:17 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are as good as bitcoin kings and queens as kings of crypto currencies that currently have skyrocketing prices and many of these investors are investing bitcoin this allows bitcoin is a very good coin if we continue to do trading activities or investing bitcoin . and ethereal is a coin that is quite popular among developers who are developing a project and a lot of projects are being developed that is using ethereum as a blockhaind technology plaform of a token that is being promoted by the developers of a project. and this is what makes ethereum so popular for now. so I think both are a very nice type of coin so there's nothing wrong with starting a trading with bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 20, 2017, 12:04:17 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Both bitcoin and ethereum are profitable and worth it to hold if you make a long time trading so i suggest you to buy them both to make some profit in the future. Just be ready for the risk in trading cryptocurrency and just invest what you can afford to lose. And lastly patience is the key in trading
Start with both bitcoin and ethereum, they both can give you money because people will surely invest with it.
Take advantage on the cheap price of Ether now because they will surely moon next year.
Patience is the key in crypto, hold only good coins and you can expect profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 11:46:03 PM
I think it is depend on how much money you got. BTC and ETH are both good. They both excel this year. If we analyze, ETH has a lower price than BTC. But the ETH price is increased more than 1000%. And based on that I think ETH has better potential than BTC. You have to pay attention giving those 2 coins a balance. Why? Coz you can buy both ETH and BTC. Remember, BTC is the root of all cryptos that we had today. So I think its better to invest on BTC too. I strongly suggest that you may start with basic knowledge about trading so that you can gain more techniques and youll be able to decide yourself on which coin you think is right choice for you. Anyways good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
December 19, 2017, 11:05:08 PM
Current price based on coinmarketcap;
Bitcoin $17, 220
Ethereum $803

Bitcoin price seems decline since yesterday more than $3000 from $19,500 to the bottom line of $16,100.
On the other hand, ethereum price getting stronger over time and may reach $1000 in this month.
So, it's better to wait for a little longer until bitcoin reach $16,000 to buy it, but it's a good time to buy ethereum.
For the start, prefer to invest 50% in ethereum and wait until it reaches at least $1000 before extract your profits.
Then, if you can wait for a long time (>6 months), bitcoin is the best option for invest another 50% of your funds.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2017, 11:03:41 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are profitable and worth it to hold if you make a long time trading so i suggest you to buy them both to make some profit in the future. Just be ready for the risk in trading cryptocurrency and just invest what you can afford to lose. And lastly patience is the key in trading
Pages:
Jump to: