Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 22. (Read 4061 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 01:12:05 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I will advice you to start on ethereum because it is the first thing we earn here in signature campaign and then convert it to bitcoin. Trading is not easy, so you better start reading about it in order to have enough knowledge to deal with it. You might get lost if you fight alone without any weapons and shield.
i think starting from bitcoin will be more safe, because bitcoin is more trusted than Eterium or any other altcoin. In fact bitcoin is now becoming more popular in people and they are now showing more interest in bitcoin therefore we are hopeful that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long time.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 12:06:03 PM
If you can starting with both so go ahead directly and buy both of them, because they are the most valuable and profitable crypto currencies nowadays. You can buying bigger amount of BTC because its price is rising more than Ethereum recently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
December 12, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

For me its better to buy both of  this two coins if you have more fiat now in your wallet,but as of now bitcoin value is huge now in the market  its cost now 1btc to $8000 approxiamately,different now in ethereum its going down,but you cannot buy ethereum without passing through by buying bitcoins,so to avoid buying high of bitcoins we must wait to the price goes down in the market exchange.
Activity: 116
December 12, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
agree with you too bitcoin is the mother for all altcoins  just wait for good entry
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 12, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
It doesn't matter which coin you start with.  What really matters is fact that you understand the basics of trading.  If you can understand this,  you will be able to trade successfully regardless of the coin. 
But you can start with bitcoin which you want massive interest in a short time but it is costlier than Ethereum

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 08:12:21 AM
Well it really depends on your personality, if you're more mainstream you might want to try Ethereum, where you can invest in different ICO's and tokens right now and where you need to be really active but if you're more like a longterm thinker and don't want to be trading so much right now you could start investing in Bitcoin and just hold it there
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
December 12, 2017, 07:07:57 AM
I think trade with bitcoin will have more choices than etherum
It depends on the individual,  bitcoin is costlier so initially, for the newbie it will be difficult to invest in bitcoin in the beginning, so the Ethereum looks better as the initial investment would be less. After getting exposure to cryptocurrency world then try to shift from Ethereum to bitcoin.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2017, 02:57:26 AM
And what you prefer to do with that and start. Buy a little bitcoin, after a while, sell a small part and invest in the Etheureum and then you execute both your choices.
Activity: 322
December 12, 2017, 02:46:26 AM
Bitcoin is an investment sector. It is good to buy Ether in the trading area of the business. There is some cryptocurrency trading which is used ether in the case of transactions.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 02:43:17 AM
I suggest you buy bitcoin first because it's the most accepted and first digital coin in the world. So better purchase this one then later on start buying some etherium. It is a good coin too and good for HODL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 02:39:18 AM
I think trade with bitcoin will have more choices than etherum
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 02:33:57 AM
Both are cool. However to start with both or either that depends on the starting capital at hand. For me i will go with btc
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
No point in starting with ETH, ETH is a good project but it is not bitcoin besides at this point in time the earnings are in bitcoin trading in ETH is only going to bring you losses in the short term no matter how good you are at trading or how smart you are.
Activity: 783
December 11, 2017, 11:51:00 PM
I will advice you to start on ethereum because it is the first thing we earn here in signature campaign and then convert it to bitcoin. Trading is not easy, so you better start reading about it in order to have enough knowledge to deal with it. You might get lost if you fight alone without any weapons and shield.
ethereum is also not as expensive as bitcoin, so you can start with minimal capital if you want to trade or if you follow the program it is all paid with ethereum because now all projects pay with new ethereum changed to bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 11:11:54 PM
Bitcoin is flying already, and probably will continue to go up aggressively. But i just saw that is Ethereum starting to go up as well, i saw on youtube that we have created a new all time high.

Here is the link if you wanna see the technical analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormvFlhN-lA
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
Activity: 337
December 11, 2017, 10:39:59 PM
start with what ? it's all depend on your strategy and of course your mood.
right now Bitcoin showing a healthy movement and i believe for couple months later we should make a movement,
because this month we will be listed(or already listed but still waiting for the date) in CME group's futures at Dec 18,
afterward Bitcoin will be listed too in some place later on(still under progress and rumour) in Q1 2018 next year.
which mean for couple months we should see a good movement for Bitcoin,
but at the same time right now ETH is showing us a good place to buy it,
right now the price already dumped to around 0,04Bitcoin for each from before,a bit risky but the profit that it can generate for traders who is buying it is quite good in my opinion.
as a beginner i do not recommend Ethereum because it's very risky at this moment and we do not know what will happen with Ethereum when this pump is going on(Bitcoin pump).

I am now in my learning stage.
I will choose ethereum first, because this the first time that I joined in a bounty campaign. Ethereum is the currency we can earn.Eventhough it has a lower price than bitcoin, ethereum increase its value day by day.
For me, What important now is your strategy in handling your bitcoin and ethereum. Just be careful and be wise.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 11, 2017, 05:09:11 PM
Well start with bitcoin or ethereum equally, first you must know what is trading and how to work. learn various tips that are widely spread in this forum, learn how cycle work there do not be affected and panicked if price goes down. See the full range of replies from smart people reply to your topic learn we are write.
Activity: 95
December 11, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
as a noob the first lesson is always to buy btc, you can as well try buy both
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
December 11, 2017, 03:39:31 PM
Both BTC and ETH are good cryptocurrency to invest but choose which one to invest depend on your own opinion and beside you should compare the price of these cryptocurrency with your capital cause there is a big different between the price of these cryptocurrency, Bitcoin price is nearly 17k$ at the moment but ETH price only nearly 500$ so if you have a small capital I think you should choose ETH, it's a better option to start with the amount of money lower than 1k$ Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: