Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 21. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
December 14, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
my opinion you can buy both of coins at your own risk, you know btc is the god of crypto, eth also a good coin and some reason eth is better then btc, so i suggest you can buy both coin
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 03:21:10 AM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.

I agree with that, and for the OP much better to start in BTC because he/she still a Newbie, so when you start from that, you gain more knowledge about on how to trade because bitcoin is not hard to analyze his market. Yes, Eth is good altcoin but that's my suggestion, i'm not an expert but that's my opinion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

If you'd ask me, I'd rather start with etherium than bitcoin. The reason why I chose etherium is because based on my experience, most of the transactions done using my wallet requires etherium. Actually, most transactions require an etherium inside one's wallet, depending on the wallet and the trading site as well.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 10:41:59 PM
i think ethereum is better to start with cheaper price, but now it still has little problem on etherdelta. but when it get fixed, you can do trade on etherdelta. try to learn from small amount, don't be reckless. keep learn while trading, analyze every single thing on the market.
Activity: 238
December 13, 2017, 10:37:19 PM
You can choose both ethereum and bitcoin to invest. You can use 50% of your money for ethereum and 50% for bitcoin which would be a good choice.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
Although ethereum is widely used, not as much as bitcoin and there are tons of exchanges to buy bitcoin compared to etc & others. So BTC will be widely available.

Anyone know of alternative or ethereal based localbitcoin.com type but very reliable sites?
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 13, 2017, 09:31:06 PM
I prefer to collect ethereum, if you are new in trading collecting ethereum from selling tokens from airdrops is a good start. There are so many chances you could collect thousands of bucks from that strategy. You can sell your ethereum to have btc. That is just basic then you can start trading with your BTC.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
December 13, 2017, 09:20:03 PM
Hello, on what platform you guys buy bitcoin?

i usually buy on localbitcoins.com or from reliable bots-exchangers if small amount and on exchangers if the amount is significant. last time it was yobit.net
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 08:51:30 PM
Hello, on what platform you guys buy bitcoin? Do you guys trade bitcoin like stocks or buying it at low price and sell it at higher price?
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
December 13, 2017, 07:49:19 PM
One which is more stable. This will help you to calculate trade profits easily. Always try to make trading pair with that coin which is less volatile, this will help you to gain more profits and less confusion.
Activity: 462
December 13, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
always start only with Bitcoin everything else is only after experience in trading
Well for me there is no doubt starting in bitcoin is the best thing to do because bitcoin is can give us many profit or many money, and right now bitcoin is very strong and have a bright future so if we will always support bitcoin we can surely have a bright future also, and after you start in bitcoin you ca also do ethereum because it is also good to trade for.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 13, 2017, 07:27:59 PM
Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 13, 2017, 03:45:56 AM
does't really matter u start with which , it matters that u start , when u do u will learn more and u may decrease ur losses and increase ur profits!
Activity: 124
Merit: 26
Money will be useful if you know where to put it
December 13, 2017, 02:51:49 AM
always start only with Bitcoin everything else is only after experience in trading
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
December 13, 2017, 02:41:15 AM
They are okay if you want to buy ethereum or an bitcoin its better beacuse that have own markets in different exchanger and they are both useful soits up to you what do you want to buy but if i we're you i will buy both of them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
December 13, 2017, 02:39:49 AM
Well i i will recommend to start with bitcoin and it is father of all the other coins...but the problem is its price has sky rocket so buying any decent amount of it would require some good some of money..if that is the problem you can start with ethereum as well
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 13, 2017, 02:27:32 AM
Both coin is best.But bitcoin is the king of all virtual coin.So if you want then start with bitcoin.Yet, People say Etheureum is king of next generation.So i think it also good. Grin Grin
Yes, trading is always the way to get the best profit. Here using bitcoin or ethereum doesn't matter. All that the user need to have is good understanding about the market. Now more and more altcoins were growing good with fluctuation availing the opportunity to earn through trading.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 01:47:09 AM
I think Bitcoin is the most trending these days so if you want to trade for the very short time period where the Bitcoin is the must. On the Other hand, if you want to invest in long-term investments Ethereium is best.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 12, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

The best thing is to trade bitcoins first  because it has the good and great value in trading market but etheureum has also a good value so you can trade these both currencies are good way to make profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 12, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
of course i will start with bitcoin. in my opinion, more ways to get bitcoin, compared eth. well, for now, i am more deeply about bitcoin in eth appeal. because the use of bitcoin is wider than eth. so, the experience gained can also be more.
Pages:
Jump to: