Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 25. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
December 08, 2017, 07:55:10 AM
I think it's best to start with ethereum first rather than bitcoin especially when you are starting with a low capital, because the value of ethereum is much lower than bitcoin right now, but if you want to start with bitcoin you should first wait for the bitcoin price to go down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 07:28:10 AM
I think ETH is better for the beginning because it has low price and you will not lose much of money as bitcoin.  Grin
Yes for beginners can't invest much, as the price of bitcoin when compared to the ETH is extremely high so beginners need to invest more, instead of that they can easily buy ETH coins infact more in numbers when  compared to Bitcoin. But the problem with ETH is margin of profit is less that could be disadvantage of ETH.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:52:46 AM
I think ETH is better for the beginning because it has low price and you will not lose much of money as bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 08, 2017, 05:36:30 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Bitcoin or ethereum are good and can be trusted with your investment. I already invested my money with this two coins and the results are good and find it profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 05:06:14 AM
Well i really recommend bitcoin, if you're gonna start trading bitcoin is much more easier to handle just hold it for long term and you'll gonna profit big time, ETH is good too but it's not much big profit like bitcoin if you're gonna hold eth and if you're just starting trading just by holding them as long term is the best idea while learning daily trading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2017, 05:03:38 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
theres no advisable coins on that two using for trading.that top coins
is better for long term investment in which you have to wait for many minths
or year before you can taste the earnings.if you really want to DAYTRADE better
take some alts that has minimum value so when it pumps your win..
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:51:04 AM

If you ask me, both are actually good for trading since they are two of the most common traded coins. However, if you really want to narrow down your choices into one, then I would still stick with bitcoin, simply because it is the most commonly traded and it's volatility is a bit ahead than etherium, meaning you'll have the potential to really earn a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:06:00 AM
You need to start with the fact that it is more profitable for you. Now I'm not sure that everyone is able to master the purchase of bitcoin, and buy a small amount does not make sense. Therefore, for a more dynamic trade, go to the alt, the risk may be a little more but also the profit faster.
i don't think that suggestion of mate is true because if you want to do trading then according to my idea you need to start trading in some different coins not only in one coins because no one know that what happen to the specific coin in future so you need to start both in bitcoin and ethereum. it will be better for you because if you faced loss from one coin then you can recover most probably from another area easily.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 03:00:34 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin to start trading but first, research the valid data about bitcoin and see the price action history at graphic chart. Find the right moment to start buy bitcoin and wait until the price comes up. Don't forget to replace stop loss for safety and use a good money management. Never buy ethereum before you understand how bitcoin works, really bad depend my experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 08, 2017, 02:06:43 AM
You need to start with the fact that it is more profitable for you. Now I'm not sure that everyone is able to master the purchase of bitcoin, and buy a small amount does not make sense. Therefore, for a more dynamic trade, go to the alt, the risk may be a little more but also the profit faster.
Activity: 266
December 08, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
How does that become relevant?
Just because Ethereum is just an altcoin doesn't mean it's not a good coin to start with. I would suggest starting with ethereum because bitcoin's price is extremely high as of this moment while ethereum's price is falling down. Take this opportunity to invest on it while it is still low. Ethereum is also good as it can be traded with most of the other altcoins especially the ERC-20 ones.
Activity: 249
December 07, 2017, 11:21:37 PM
starting from Bitcoin or ethereum is your choice, if you have enough money then it is better to start from bitcoin, and if you have little capital then you should start from ethereum.
Activity: 48
December 07, 2017, 04:39:55 AM
If you are looking for long term hold, then both are good. I will recommend 50% BTC and 50% ETH.
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 07, 2017, 03:54:52 AM
both of them are good to be invested, but will be better if you're begginer try to start with bitcoin eventhough the price is skyrocketing, when u want to trade your btc, use small amount to buy and sell. about ethereum, it's little bit complicated for begginer to know about etherdelta, but you can try it. there so many exchanger that support ethereum token. not only etherdelta.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 01:57:41 AM
Bitcoin support most of the trading site so you can start your trading with your bitcoin.
Bitcoin has the big support these days the price right now is very expensive. The demand is increasing because of the users who have invest in bitcoin. So start with bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 219
December 07, 2017, 01:47:23 AM
Bitcoin support most of the trading site so you can start your trading with your bitcoin.
Activity: 64
December 07, 2017, 01:41:57 AM

A smart trader/investor buy asset @ low price and sell on higher price. Eth is price wrt BTC is almost lowest (1 ETH = 0.03BTC). Seems in next 15 days the difference will be greater and once BTC will reach a new high then it may get stable for sometime or goes for correction. At that time Ethereum price may be increase (e.g. 1 ETH = 0.045BTC). However its too tough to predict.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
I think you should start with bitcoin because the bitcoin is the main part of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a great profit when you invest with but ethereum has a good future too. You should study or have knowledged about bitcoin so you background when it comes to altcoins.
Activity: 89
December 07, 2017, 12:59:47 AM
for now, it would be better to start with buy bitcoin, eventhough the price is going up, i think it will be rise again, so we dont need to fear to buy bitcoin, it will help the bitcoin price will be higher again if we buy it, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
actually ethereum need to be invested because the price getting lower, but if you want to buy eth. put your buy order as low as you can.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 07, 2017, 12:42:34 AM
Well, I would recommend you to start with ETH as it is less volatile as compared to that of BTC. Start with the lowest possible amount and try to understand the market behaviour, build your own trading strategies and test it in your trades. When you will do that in a less volatile market, it will help you to absorb the changes and learn from it. At this stage, BTC should be a long-term option. This is my personal opinion and please do your own research before taking any decision.
Pages:
Jump to: