Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 26. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 12:36:45 AM
Currently the price of the bitcoin is too high while the ethereum is too low, if you bought bitcoins then it fall its value do you think you make profit?  Cheesy if you buy ethereum at low price, then you can bought a lot of ethereum with a low fee then hold it until the value of ethereum will rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 12:32:04 AM
I think the margin of profit is very good in bitcoin other then ethereum coin so Ether coin is good option to invest because it is good coin having good technology  and team work and best services for new ICOs,
Bitcoin is king of all crypto currencies so bitcoin is the best and also the profit and the value is going great day by day for long term investors have great opportunity to earn a great and huge profit from it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 11:57:49 PM
Start with anything no problem.
I found BTC is better now.

Buy BTC and HODL
Activity: 115
Get your share of the future
December 06, 2017, 11:24:14 PM
You should start with pair of bitcoin and any fiat because the risk is smaller than the risk of pair of bitcoin and altcoin. Don't make emotional decision because usually it is wrong decision, you should make good strategy before you enter the market.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
If you're starting for trading, i think you should start it with etherum first, not Bitcoin, Etherum is more potiental to developing , Bitcoin already was too big for you to join.
If you are a new trader on cryptocurrency then you known better bitcoin is good for trade.But at this moment bitcoin is so expensively for all.So if you want then start trading with ethereum.Because this is the right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 02:25:36 PM
Ethereum is the smart choice in this situation
Yep, since bitcoin price is very expensive then i think trade start with Ethereum.Ethereum is a good coin.It's called next generation bitcoin.So don't waste time start trade with Ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 04, 2017, 06:57:01 AM
Start with Bitcoin, if you want to trade. They are the basis of tradings. Or buy both cryptocurrencies and hold them on long term. Bitcoin Cash is also a good cryptocurrency to begin with, because fees are lower as on BTC transactions.

absolutely agree. After that, one can already think of investing in another crypto
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
December 04, 2017, 05:54:45 AM
Do you think, invest now in Ethereum is worthy ?
I think yes, we know that the Ethereum is rapidly increasing at a time now and I think it will be great in the future that will bring great a profits.
Even Bitcoin's investment is very good, due to its rapid growth and incredible value and I believe it will be great in the future.
Activity: 714
December 04, 2017, 05:42:58 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Most of the experienced trader here would suggest that bitcoin is the best to start because as you can see and review in the market trend in which the price value is fast increasing unexpectedly than other digital currencies this year but still it will depend upon your capital availability because bitcoin for now is very expensive to purchase and keeps on rising. Therefore, if you have less capital you could start with ethereum in which is cheaper than bitcoin but if you have lot of capital to dispose then better to start buying bitcoin now and gain big.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 05:39:56 AM
What kind of trading did you want into? Magrin bitcoin or ethereum is profit if you have a big bag. Altcoin is lower but the risk also higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 04, 2017, 05:29:26 AM
it good to invest in both bitcoin and etherum but if you are going to start then start from the bitcoin because bitcoin have high value in the market and also it has high rising rate in the value of the bitcoin. bitcoin start will give you more experience and more income while ETHR start will give you a little experience and income too
Activity: 59
December 04, 2017, 04:01:59 AM
If you're starting for trading, i think you should start it with etherum first, not Bitcoin, Etherum is more potiental to developing , Bitcoin already was too big for you to join.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 04, 2017, 03:57:56 AM
ETH would be a good start as the price is cheaper than bitcoin and it is stable as well. Nowadays there are many markets to trade with ETH, so it will help you to start trading. Once you think that you are ready for bigger markets then you can switch to bitcoin and of course bigger bankroll is recommended if you are going to start bitcoin trading.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
December 04, 2017, 03:45:37 AM
You should buy bitcoin first before buying ethereum then start now the trading with altcoins. I am more prefer on using ethereum when it comes in trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 04, 2017, 03:11:29 AM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin not ethereum. For start trading bitcoin is the right step you have, because btc is mother coins and if you're understand how it works it will be easy to make profit next time. Ethereum only follow btc and become alternative, just try trade with btc not ethereum. Until now btc has significant price action and high volume, it will be profitable for you. Have a nice day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 04, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
It all depends on your capital, I would buy bitcoin in less quantity, and I took the alts in full. Since bitcoin is now designed for a long-term perspective, but the alts just fit to not be bored and nervous all the time.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 04, 2017, 02:34:54 AM

Trading bitcoin is not necessary anymore. The price is too high already and its better to be used as store of wealth. You can buy them and just hold for long term. Nothing else. As for Ethereum, yes, I believed that they are also used for long term also you can do short trading if you know how it is done properly. Both of them has its advantage, but people already trusted bitcoin as brand name, but Ethereum have smart contracts. Just start with Ethereum and maybe a few altcoins so that you can get a feel on how trading works then decide later if it fits your goal short/long term.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 04, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

If I were on your shoes I'll go with bitcoin with just a low risk in investing either in trading.
We all know how risky in trading especially when you're not equip of  good knowledge and skills so just go with the safest and have a sure profit. It's fine to have loses as it's a part of trading but continues loses aren't a good sign as we trade for profit and not for loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 01:23:14 AM
The first thing you should do is understand the trading risk, because the trading risk is huge if you do not understand trading, but if you already understand trading, I think you should use bitcoin, because bitcoin is the world's first digital currency, so bitcoin security level no doubt. But if you want to experiment with better trading using ethereum ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 04, 2017, 12:50:40 AM
You should go for the ethereum because bitcoin is of 11000 usd which is costly and on other side ethereum is of 468 usd. There are huge chances of ethereum to go high next year.
Pages:
Jump to: