Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 28. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
December 03, 2017, 05:05:48 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

You’ll do fine with either one. Why not buy some of both Bitcoin and Etherium? I like to hold several cryptocurrencies including those 2. I think holding Bitcoin is a must and Etherium is a close second. But I also like holding a few others as well. One thing I know for sure is that I will hold some Bitcoins for a long term investment. I will probably still have some Bitcoins 20 years from now. The altcoins may vary  but they will mostly be some of the top coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 04:29:29 PM
If you want to start trading cryptocurrencies on main exchanges with high volumes better buy Bitcoin first, because it has more trade pairs. If you want to participate in ICOs better buy Ethereum. Or you can buy both if you want to invest your funds for a long time.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

If you are going into trading and not holding for a long term, it's a very good idea, but you need to be ready for all risked involved in trading, It is better you go in with both bitcoin and ethereum.
I think holding bitcoin in the present time is also good, Because  currently bitcoin price is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for some more time. Therefore by only holding bitcoin will even give you a good profit. Although short term investment is also good from which you can get a good profit but short term investment is also too much risky where one can even lose all its money in short time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 03, 2017, 03:22:28 AM
being the user of crypto currency i would like to start with the ETH as it is easily can trade in the exchanges and the price is affordable for me to buy since bitcoin and ETH both currencies are good in the market both are highly trading and with good market value it is more convenient for us to take a start in the digital currencies now from fiat money i like to hold bitcoin in my wallet and i can use it for many purposes.

If you have a lot of money, or you have enough skill and money, I think you can invest into those two cryptocurrencies. You should not just invest into Bitcoin alone, if you can buy Ethereum, you'd better buy it too. I can only collect Bitcoin myself because I do not have enough money to buy cryptocurrency. I just do a job that can generate Bitcoin. If you can buy cryptocurrency, it means you have the ability to buy. Many people just focus on Bitcoin, but there are some people who can see the potential of Ethereum. Ethereum prices will rise to the same height as Bitcoin a few years ago.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 03:11:28 AM
Ether is not as good as bitcoin, different technology plus a lot of scam contracts around.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 03:10:57 AM
being the user of crypto currency i would like to start with the ETH as it is easily can trade in the exchanges and the price is affordable for me to buy since bitcoin and ETH both currencies are good in the market both are highly trading and with good market value it is more convenient for us to take a start in the digital currencies now from fiat money i like to hold bitcoin in my wallet and i can use it for many purposes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 03:08:00 AM
I think both are the best coins today, but if Bitcoin seems to have been strong capital, the price is so high guys, it would be better to choose ETH for now,, moreover many new platforms that use ETH. but if you have enough money, you may try to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 03, 2017, 02:57:50 AM

I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

It depends on your investment amount really. Bitcoin is always golden egg laying chicken but you have to feed it lot before you could get that golden egg. So if your investment is pretty handsome and you are willing to wait for good amount of time then yeah go buy some bitcoins (satoshi really!) and then trade it smoothly over the time through those ups and downs that it will have.

Ethereum, it is very tricky coin but the bull is always on the run and want to expand its wings so it’s great future. You can invest into ethereum along with the bitcoin and can grab pretty decent profits if played for long terms.

yes exactly if i were i always depends it on how much budget i may have cause even if i like bitcoin but i am lack of budget on it i will choose where my budget will fit on so that i can start but for me it is much better to start in bitcoin cause it has the assurance that you can have the profit on it.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
December 03, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
The most users would recommend you using Bitcoin and it is true you must be starting off with BTC. Just look at the charts and see this year's returns. 10 times the initial rate within a year is just mind blowing for any user. Obviously you should start with Bitcoin as it has survived every decline in price and has recovered and increased in price with stronger force. Due to limited supply and increasing the demand the price of BTC is more likely to keep increasing in the next few years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 03, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

It depends on your investment amount really. Bitcoin is always golden egg laying chicken but you have to feed it lot before you could get that golden egg. So if your investment is pretty handsome and you are willing to wait for good amount of time then yeah go buy some bitcoins (satoshi really!) and then trade it smoothly over the time through those ups and downs that it will have.

Ethereum, it is very tricky coin but the bull is always on the run and want to expand its wings so it’s great future. You can invest into ethereum along with the bitcoin and can grab pretty decent profits if played for long terms.
Activity: 625
December 03, 2017, 02:21:36 AM

If you are going into trading and not holding for a long term, it's a very good idea, but you need to be ready for all risked involved in trading, It is better you go in with both bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 532
December 03, 2017, 12:38:23 AM

I recommend Ether due to the mass smart contracts being pulled by new projects.
Besides bitcoin which is already an unstable coin, as may have the market compromised by the big holders.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 03, 2017, 12:36:13 AM
If you are going to setup a portfolio you might want to choose a few more of the major assets but as a starting point either of those can be profitable for investing or trading
Activity: 511
December 03, 2017, 12:06:38 AM
When you start trading the first choice is bitcoin the price is increasing. When you buy bitcoin you can trade it depends on your method if short or long term investment. And if you have an extra funds I suggest as second ethereum we could have earn profit for this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
December 02, 2017, 11:51:28 PM
I think it depends on the amount of money you have, if you have enough money you can buy bitcoin because it is less risky and the price will surely increase, but if your money is just enough for Ethereum, you can buy that because it can give you profit also. But if you can buy them both, you will earn more profit.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 02, 2017, 11:43:10 PM
Buy small amount of bitcoins then learn how to trade. If you earn money from that small amount, you can now practice at different trading platforms until eventually you can control large money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
December 02, 2017, 11:38:12 PM

I would recommend bitcoin because most of the altcoins and fiat are traded with bitcoin as base currency. There are some sites that focus in ethereum as well like Etherdelta but almost all exchanges have bitcoin as base currency so you have plenty of trading pairs to choose from. But before starting your trading journey, you should understand first the risk when trading because the market is very volatile and crypto currency trading is fast phase compared to stocks.

There are so many people who are just following the hype of what to buy because they can see that it is rising and they may have profit from it but you should do your own research why the coin is going up. If it is just pump by the whales then you may lose when the first buyers decide to dump their position. Always have a trading strategy before buying a coin in which you already have a plan when to exit may it be in profit or loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 10:53:23 PM
I think it's a good idea to buy bitcoin first because the bitcoin is the only one that uses it because in the ethereum you buy too long the process and it's harder, the price is increased but at bitcoin because many investors are just as easy as the price when bitcoin I think you're trading in bitcoin you'll need to get a bitcoin for trading bitcoin.
Activity: 406
December 02, 2017, 10:04:11 PM
If you have limited capital you choose ethereum. It is cheaper than bitcoin. And ethereum has the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
December 02, 2017, 09:54:47 PM
I have no doubt with that 2 coins, start with bitcoin or etherium or both i think good idea.
I suggest you another 2 altcoin, waves and litecoin are also good for investment.

investing with major coin and major in alt coin is good but if you will invest and see your investment in long term time you need to consider those alts like stated above the litecoin and waves but if you see your investment 2 to 3 months its ok to come up with bitcoin and eth for me.
Pages:
Jump to: