Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 84. (Read 300616 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
well...I mean, you'll have to fight me for the cheap ones when everyone dumps. =)  I think 0.35 is a pretty fair price given the circumstances (no other way to buy right now) but I think they will go lower once they show up on an exchange and I think they will be worth more than that right after we receive our hardware in Dec./January.

If people want to sell very low and loose most of their BTC after waiting so long, that's their problem.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
If you look at the history of this thread, everyone said I handled the GLBSE to BTC-TC migration better than anyone else, and I plan on doing no worse than that with the migration off of BTC-TC. I will hopefully have a detailed update today with where we are moving and the exact date we will be online!

thanks for the update garr, hopefully the ball gets rolling soon...
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
If you look at the history of this thread, everyone said I handled the GLBSE to BTC-TC migration better than anyone else, and I plan on doing no worse than that with the migration off of BTC-TC. I will hopefully have a detailed update today with where we are moving and the exact date we will be online!
That is true but also a long time ago. People praised creativex and pirate for a long time too.

All I see is that you are not willing to give detailed financial informations and are withholding the dividends.

It looks like the majority of recipients of this TX will not be able to receive dividends (0.0006 per share) because of the small amount of shares
Why is that. As far as I know the minimum is 0.00005430 BTC. Correct me if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Only Creativex handled the post BTCT proceeding worse. 
Had a chuckle at that one, despite being a basic-mining shareholder.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
I am starting to lose patience with Garrett:
- No financial report since June
- No dividends since over a month
- No helpful information about further proceedings

Only Creativex handled the post BTCT proceeding worse. 
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
well...I mean, you'll have to fight me for the cheap ones when everyone dumps. =)  I think 0.35 is a pretty fair price given the circumstances (no other way to buy right now) but I think they will go lower once they show up on an exchange and I think they will be worth more than that right after we receive our hardware in Dec./January.
You have your chance right above!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Given this long delay, I can almost guarantee if we ever do get moved to another exchange, everyone will immediately sell all their shares and the value will dwindle down to nothing.  This transition should have happened weeks ago, like other securities did. 

Good, I'll be snapping them up.

You'll have to fight me for 'em =D
Given this long delay, I can almost guarantee if we ever do get moved to another exchange, everyone will immediately sell all their shares and the value will dwindle down to nothing.  This transition should have happened weeks ago, like other securities did. 

BID:
None
ASK:
26 @ .35 - investr
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Really dude? If we had moved exchanges then, we'd have to be doing it now again anyway to get off of bitfunder.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1064
itkylin.com
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Does this mean it will take a long time untill thee move?
I just cant understand whats taking so long...
Others have done the migration long ago...
(i dont want to sell..., i just want to know...)
Whose interested in a forum based order book along the lines of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-labrat-mining-lrm-share-trading-thread-320578 until Cognitive is set up on a new exchange?
Activity: 843
btct is totally  down ,i wonder our shares is safe or not? waiting for transfer to  HL
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I have not shared details because the asset manager has explicitly asked me not to. As things are planned, all citizens of all nations will be able to use the exchange.
I apologize for the delayed update, but this is simply out of my control. I am waiting on an "OK" then I will be able to share an abundance of information!
Hold tight just a little longer.
Will cog.f2 be setup for trading at the exchange too?
5B per shares,if it is setup to trade again,i hope the price stay at 4~5 B per share

If COG.F2 is put on trade again, it need advertising before to create a demand for it. Otherwise the price will fall inevitably.

Maybe its time to simply convert the COG.F2 to cognitive normal shares, and be done with it.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I have not shared details because the asset manager has explicitly asked me not to. As things are planned, all citizens of all nations will be able to use the exchange.
I apologize for the delayed update, but this is simply out of my control. I am waiting on an "OK" then I will be able to share an abundance of information!
Hold tight just a little longer.
Will cog.f2 be setup for trading at the exchange too?
5B per shares,if it is setup to trade again,i hope the price stay at 4~5 B per share

If COG.F2 is put on trade again, it need advertising before to create a demand for it. Otherwise the price will fall inevitably.
Pages:
Jump to: