Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 83. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Why would havelock request you to keep everything a secret until now?  My asicminer shares were transferred to havelock with full disclosure from the very beginning.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
how about the COG.F2 shares ?
will be online in havelock at the same time ?

I have cog.F2 share too, of course it will be online in HL
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
 how about the COG.F2 shares ?
will be online in havelock at the same time ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Yep, Havelock has a nice import system where I will be able to automatically generate accounts and have them sent to the email addresses you have all registered with on BTC-TC.

This is awesome - I presume if you already have a havelock acct that has the same email address it will "just work"?  And if the email addresses are different youcan just transfer the shares from the 2nd account to your "main" one?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Not many assets have lived through GLBSE then BTC-TC and now Havelock

Cheers, Grin
Sweet
Great! Thank you Smiley am hoping Havelock will start drawing some more funds from investors in general.

Thanks for the positive remarks, all!

Can you elaborate how or when you will begin verifying the amount of shares and ownership then dispersing shares on Havelocj?

Yep, Havelock has a nice import system where I will be able to automatically generate accounts and have them sent to the email addresses you have all registered with on BTC-TC.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
This news made my day! Good luck with the transfer..
Activity: 245
I would imagine we would create an account on Havelock, sign our public bitcoin address, which would have to be the same as on Havelock and BTCT (or special circumstances) and then Garr will transfer the shares into the account that is associated with the address.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Can you elaborate how or when you will begin verifying the amount of shares and ownership then dispersing shares on Havelocj?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Great! Thank you Smiley am hoping Havelock will start drawing some more funds from investors in general.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Thanks Garr.  This is the second exchange migration I've been through so I'm sure it will go smoothly. Cognitive is still one of my top picks going forward.
Activity: 245
legendary
Activity: 1064
itkylin.com
Not many assets have lived through GLBSE then BTC-TC and now Havelock

Cheers, Grin
Seeing as how investr has proposed selling at 0.25BTC, and I have proposed buying at 0.15BTC, you can be reasonably sure it will be somewhere between those two, at least initially.  Where it goes from there depends completely on demand =)
Activity: 843
cheers,i  want to know what is the price right now??
legendary
What's a GPU?
This will be our third exchange move. Not many assets have lived through GLBSE then BTC-TC and now Havelock, but Cognitive will proudly surge forward!

Kick ass

That's what we do Cheesy
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hi all,

I have received clearance to announce that we are well on our way to migrating to Havelock Investments.

My goal is to be fully online and trading within two weeks, and Havelock has confirmed that this is certainly within our grasp.

Many more updates will follow this one. As shareholders, you just have to kick back and relax until we are live.

Cheers,
Garrett

You hit that spot on, TB. The plan is to be trading on Havelock this week, most likely tomorrow, Wednesday the 13th!

Cheers,
Garrett
This is why we should start an order book thread. I'll just change my ask to 10 @ 0.25 now.

Edit: Also need Garr to say that he will escrow the transaction and update his spreadsheet.

Yeah, I was going to say we'd need Garr's buy-in before anything official.  But then again, from his perspective, if things are going to be in an exchange in a few days or something, he isn't going to want to bother.  Also, I'd rather he spend his time on the transition (presuming there are things he can do to make progress) rather than manually transferring shares.  I wish we had an idea if the delay is more likely to be days, weeks, or months.
Activity: 222
This is why we should start an order book thread. I'll just change my ask to 10 @ 0.25 now.

Edit: Also need Garr to say that he will escrow the transaction and update his spreadsheet.
Activity: 222
Oh ok, 10 @ 0.15 then?
Pages:
Jump to: