Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 90. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

As someone holding FIMB shares on BTCT.CO I thought of coming here and ask why no dividends have been paid in October. Has Garrett made any announcement regarding this issue?

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Garrett wouldn't even be able to hold shares in his own company on bitfunder. So no, its pretty much definitely off the table at this point regardless of what happens with the exchange itself.
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
Well, at least we won't have to get all worried about being listed on bitfunder..
BF is going to close too.
It actually is not.
I think it's only US citizens that are getting the boot.  Sad if you are in the US.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Well, at least we won't have to get all worried about being listed on bitfunder..
It actually is not.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
Activity: 245
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
So what's going to happen with COGNITIVE and COGNITIVE-PT (LTC-GLOBAL) shares?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I would like to nom Cryptostocks one of my other assets moved there and have been happy so far. I personally prefer them over Bitfunder.
Where can we find information about our current financial status?  The website seems to be grossly out of date.
Thanks.

I will bring the web site up-to-date this week. Sorry for the delays there.
No worries, but still waiting on this.
Activity: 299
Any news update on cognitive and cog-f2 btct shares?

+1

End of october is around the corner... It would be nice to hear that we have a clear and transparent plan for migration, and more importantly what we need as a proof of asset ownership in case things go wrong for someone (btct csv export?)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Any news update on cognitive and cog-f2 btct shares?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Whats the reason for the sharp fall in cognitive value?
Exept the BTC-TC shutdown offcourse...
Activity: 110
Activity: 222
Have you decided on an exchange to migrate to?

Dude, your answer is seven posts above this one.
Activity: 82
Have you decided on an exchange to migrate to?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Where can we find information about our current financial status?  The website seems to be grossly out of date.
Thanks.

I will bring the web site up-to-date this week. Sorry for the delays there.
Activity: 191
Garret, the current resell price of a BFL single is about 8 - 12 BTC. When do you consider to sell them off?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1022
can i ask what is happening to congnitive shares held on btct? i don't think i have noticed any updated posted

From what I can tell, Garret is trying to move to a different exchange. We don't know which one for sure.
Until then, it's business as usual on btct.co

That's correct; I will updating shareholders as things progress. Luckily there is not a huge rush to move to another exchange, so we can take our time and do it right.

Best,
Garrett

Please do post the news update in btct.
There is still this to consider.  Seems like some security issuers are going to try and purchase BTC-TC code and reopen it in a different form, and in a different country.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/plans-to-reinstate-btc-tc-dont-panic-304208

Pages:
Jump to: