Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 86. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
These will not work:
Accounts on Exchanges
Accounts in gambling websites
inputs.io

inputs.io actually allow you to sign with your address.

You are correct! Thanks for pointing that out.

inputs.io does allow you to sign messages against your addresses.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Hi

BTC-TC SHUTDOWN

I have not got any information on the procedure to transfer shares (COGNITIVE)..
what is with my shares @BTC-TC?

thx
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
itkylin.com
I'm still waiting for my contracts to be converted, no dividend until then.
me too Huh
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I'm still waiting for my contracts to be converted, no dividend until then.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is only 2 days before BTCT got taken offline.

General Reminder:

As long as you have your Public Bitcoin address in your account setting on BTCT, you have nothing to worry about.

Garrett has a complete list of every shareholder, how many shares they have, the email address you used to sign up with BTCT, and that public Bitcoin address. This is everything he needs to pay divs and move to a different exchange.

If you don't have your public Bitcoin address in you account setting on BTCT, then you need to do it right now.
TYVM, i've done it already.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1033
Set the address to an address you control, then garr can later ask you to prove you own the address by signing a message, and he can pay dividends to the address in the meantime.  Don't use an address you don't control (like a desposit address from coinbase, etc).

A few example of wallets where you control the address are:
Bitcoin-QT (The "regular" wallet)
Multibit
Armory
blockchain.info/wallet

These will not work:
Accounts on Exchanges
Accounts in gambling websites
inputs.io
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Set the address to an address you control, then garr can later ask you to prove you own the address by signing a message, and he can pay dividends to the address in the meantime.  Don't use an address you don't control (like a desposit address from coinbase, etc).

Exactly, thanks for the further clarification.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
General Reminder:
As long as you have your Public Bitcoin address in your account setting on BTCT, you have nothing to worry about.
Garrett has a complete list of every shareholder, how many shares they have, the email address you used to sign up with BTCT, and that public Bitcoin address. This is everything he needs to pay divs and move to a different exchange.
If you don't have your public Bitcoin address in you account setting on BTCT, then you need to do it right now.
Yep, this is all correct, especially
"you need to do it right now."

I did it but I don't have any bitcoin left on my wallet, what is it for then ?
legendary
What's a GPU?

General Reminder:

Yep, this is all correct, especially
"you need to do it right now."

General Reminder:

Activity: 224
hey Garr,
Any news on what exchange will cognitive be listed on?
Activity: 194
Personally, my vote would be for the PT shares to go back to fulfilling their original purpose. When Cognitive was on BTCT, it seems like the function of the PT was to allow investors to invest 1) on another exchange and 2) in litecoins.

Assuming Cognitive is relisted on another exchange that deals in BTC-denominated securities, then I would love to see the PT relist on another litecoin-based exchange, such as litecoininvest.com or the site that Kate is working on (assuming that it is open to all investors/issuers worldwide).
legendary
What's a GPU?
The dividends for the past month will go out the same day we are moved to the new exchange, which has asked me not to disclose any information (even their name) until everything is finalized. This will probably be this week, but if not, I will send out dividends manually on Saturday (six days from this post) manually, just as a backup plan.

Rest assured things are indeed progressing and we are well on our way to becoming an actively traded asset again.

Cheers,
Garrett
PT shares will be converted I assume?

It is more than likely that they will be converted, we are going to poll shareholders on this just to be sure.

Thanks for the update Garr, hope all's going good on the other end of things.

You bet!
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
The dividends for the past month will go out the same day we are moved to the new exchange, which has asked me not to disclose any information (even their name) until everything is finalized. This will probably be this week, but if not, I will send out dividends manually on Saturday (six days from this post) manually, just as a backup plan.

Rest assured things are indeed progressing and we are well on our way to becoming an actively traded asset again.

Cheers,
Garrett
PT shares will be converted I assume?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update Garr, hope all's going good on the other end of things.
legendary
What's a GPU?
supposed to be some dividends today to one of my addresses right?

Last Cognitive div I got was on 10/06, so tomorrow looks like the day for those.

Are we going to be getting the previous two weeks' then as well though?

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Last Cognitive div I got was on 10/06, so tomorrow looks like the day for those.

Are we going to be getting the previous two weeks' then as well though?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
0.001161 per share?
Pages:
Jump to: