Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 85. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
I have not shared details because the asset manager has explicitly asked me not to. As things are planned, all citizens of all nations will be able to use the exchange.

I apologize for the delayed update, but this is simply out of my control. I am waiting on an "OK" then I will be able to share an abundance of information!

Hold tight just a little longer.

Will cog.f2 be setup for trading at the exchange too?

5B per shares,if it is setup to trade again,i hope the price stay at 4~5 B per share
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I have not shared details because the asset manager has explicitly asked me not to. As things are planned, all citizens of all nations will be able to use the exchange.

I apologize for the delayed update, but this is simply out of my control. I am waiting on an "OK" then I will be able to share an abundance of information!

Will cog.f2 be setup for trading at the exchange too?
legendary
Activity: 1064
itkylin.com
Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
So complete failure to communicate basic business status and deciding all for yourself what exchange to list on. So how long until this new exchange starts forcing AML compliance for US customers? Are you trying to make cognitive a legitimate company and just don't feel that is something that you need share with your investors? Sir your actions over the last six months do nothing to inspire trust and everything to destroy to the of potential cognitive has as a mining collective.

CognitiveMining does not have the status of a company so we cannot expect to have control over it.
On the other hand, look at the advantages : we are not taxed, our shares cannot be seized by banks or authorities.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
You would be amazed what little things like missing deadlines that you set for yourself publicly and failing to provide regular updates does for you credibility.
So complete failure to communicate basic business status and deciding all for yourself what exchange to list on. So how long until this new exchange starts forcing AML compliance for US customers? Are you trying to make cognitive a legitimate company and just don't feel that is something that you need share with your investors? Sir your actions over the last six months do nothing to inspire trust and everything to destroy to the of potential cognitive has as a mining collective.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Hello Garr,
why are the Avelon Chips still listed as expense? What happened to the refund?
And could please post a little more details:
COG.F Funding and Mining Revenue    5    ~498
Income statements should separate like you did it before.

I will fix those accounting issues when I get home tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion there.

Edit: Flights changed so the site will not be updated until Sunday.
Still waiting for the update...
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Thanks for the update,Today will receive dividends ?

Yes, in about an hour from now.

And I can confirm that we will be moving to a Panamanian exchange Smiley

Edit: It looks like the majority of recipients of this TX will not be able to receive dividends (0.0006 per share) because of the small amount of shares. It will be best for us to wait until we are moved to the new exchange (next week) then dividends will be paid out that day.

Hopefully share price will rise dramatically then too in anticipation of our many many terahashes of hardware being delivered in January Smiley

Looking forward to the coming weeks and months,
Garrett
Awesome.

2013-10-07 00:01   ฿ 2.73668203   10420   0.00026263   COMPLETE
2013-09-30 03:45   ฿ 7.07219884   10420   0.00067871   COMPLETE
2013-09-22 06:10   ฿ 10.87503206   10420   0.00104366   COMPLETE
You could go ahead and pay out the missing dividends to PT holders. Then there should be no problem paying out the dividend on the panamanian exchange.
legendary
What's a GPU?

Yes, in about an hour from now.

And I can confirm that we will be moving to a Panamanian exchange Smiley

Edit: It looks like the majority of recipients of this TX will not be able to receive dividends (0.0006 per share) because of the small amount of shares. It will be best for us to wait until we are moved to the new exchange (next week) then dividends will be paid out that day.

Hopefully share price will rise dramatically then too in anticipation of our many many terahashes of hardware being delivered in January Smiley

Looking forward to the coming weeks and months,
Garrett
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/20131101-announcement.php

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 1, 2013 - Havelock Investments (HavelockInvestments.com), a leading Bitcoin Denominated Investment Fund, announced today that it has executed a definitive agreement to be acquired by The Panama Fund, S.A, a fully licensed and registered Panamanian Investment Company.

The acquisitions creates the world's first, fully licensed, Bitcoin Denominated Fund Exchange, where companies from around the world will be able to raise capital directly, through the exclusive use of Bitcoins.

With this acquisition HavelockInvestments.com will be able to maintain its current Funds, as well as expand its operations, while attracting new opportunities in the rapidly expanding Bitcoin Marketplace.

The original HavelockInvestments.com team will remain in place and will play a key role in the future growth of the company.

That's pretty big news. The Canadian company is going for it.  Good on them. 
are we going to havelock???

Did you never learn how to read ? ? ? ?
Activity: 843
are we going to havelock???
Activity: 630
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Thanks Garr.  This is the second exchange migration I've been through so I'm sure it will go smoothly. Cognitive is still one of my top picks going forward.
Activity: 118
Thanks for the update, Garr.  The delays are unfortunate, but I am glad divs are starting back up.  That should instill confidence that COG is still up and running.
legendary
What's a GPU?
The dividends for the past month will go out the same day we are moved to the new exchange, which has asked me not to disclose any information (even their name) until everything is finalized. This will probably be this week, but if not, I will send out dividends manually on Saturday (six days from this post) manually, just as a backup plan.

Rest assured things are indeed progressing and we are well on our way to becoming an actively traded asset again.

Cheers,
Garrett
PT shares will be converted I assume?

It is more than likely that they will be converted, we are going to poll shareholders on this just to be sure.

Thanks for the update Garr, hope all's going good on the other end of things.

You bet!
Please keep in mind that PT shareholders are missing several weeks of dividends. (In addition to the regular shares)

Indeed. These will be paid tomorrow, the 2nd as well.

Migration to the new exchange is not happening as quickly as desired, because they are still waiting on clearance to initialize trading. I will continue to update as things progress, because things are indeed moving along Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
The dividends for the past month will go out the same day we are moved to the new exchange, which has asked me not to disclose any information (even their name) until everything is finalized. This will probably be this week, but if not, I will send out dividends manually on Saturday (six days from this post) manually, just as a backup plan.

Rest assured things are indeed progressing and we are well on our way to becoming an actively traded asset again.

Cheers,
Garrett
PT shares will be converted I assume?

It is more than likely that they will be converted, we are going to poll shareholders on this just to be sure.

Thanks for the update Garr, hope all's going good on the other end of things.

You bet!
Please keep in mind that PT shareholders are missing several weeks of dividends. (In addition to the regular shares)
Activity: 634
But keep in mind they have the private key, too; I would consider it an additional risk.
Not sure, but I would guess the private key stays local and the signature is generated by client-side Javascript.

inputs.io has control of the private keys of all Bitcoin addresses tied with your inputs.io account. pankkake says it's an "additional risk," but it's no more an additional risk of already having your coins on inputs.io in the first place. Since they have control of the private keys, this allows them to do "off-network" transactions... because your coins are essentially in their database instead of on the blockchain. This is just like any other shared wallet except inputs.io allows you to sign a message.

Sorry for the thread hijacking... back to Cognitive.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
But keep in mind they have the private key, too; I would consider it an additional risk.

Not sure, but I would guess the private key stays local and the signature is generated by client-side Javascript.
Pages:
Jump to: