Pages:
Author

Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock] - page 89. (Read 300616 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

As someone holding FIMB shares on BTCT.CO I thought of coming here and ask why no dividends have been paid in October. Has Garrett made any announcement regarding this issue?

So there is no answer to this? I see it a rather serious situation as technically Garrett is on default and investors don't seem to care. Even if you don't have FIMB shares but are holding Cognitive shares this should be of concern to you.

Garrett, can you give some explanation please?

Hey,

Now that trading is halted, dividends will be paid manually to those who have submitted their BTC address to BTC-TC. If you have not done this, I have sent you an email stating that dividends will go out only to those who have submitted an address started November 1, and October divs are being delayed until the 15th to allow fair time to submit BTC addresses, so as to ensure no btc are stuck in BTC-TC after the closure.

I am currently working on a plan to migrate seamlessly to another trading platform. There should be very little grief involved in the process.

Cheers,
Garrett

Hi, are dividends coming today? Will you make an announcement regarding this?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
itkylin.com
Hey all,

I'm actively working on a plan to move all assets to a platform we can all trade freely on. Rest assured I'm still alive and at work!

Details will come toward the end of October.

Cheers,
Garrett
Good news!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Hey all,
I'm actively working on a plan to move all assets to a platform we can all trade freely on. Rest assured I'm still alive and at work!
Cheers,
Garrett

Thx for the update & good luck.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Also, the website is updated. Try holding ctrl + f5 if your browser caches it.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hey all,

Cheers,
Garrett
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
still no update???

Did the website get updated?

The website has not been updated which bothers me simply because I would to see more active management of the security.  Staying on top of simple things like that shows commitment to Cognitive and the share holders.

Moving the security to another exchange isn't as much of a worry because there will be new exchange options coming available in the near future.

What are our options to get this thing moving ahead quicker?

Visit garr in montana? Anyone up for a road trip?

Now that the GLBSE is out you are spending time with scammer kids? I guess this is how business gets done!
Activity: 191
Garret when do you consider to sell the BFL singles?
Activity: 222
Activity: 697
Merit: 501
still no update???

Did the website get updated?

The website has not been updated which bothers me simply because I would to see more active management of the security.  Staying on top of simple things like that shows commitment to Cognitive and the share holders.

Moving the security to another exchange isn't as much of a worry because there will be new exchange options coming available in the near future.

What are our options to get this thing moving ahead quicker?

Activity: 843
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Like I said I currently Vote for cryptostocks of the options I have seen
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
Havelock may be the only option now that Bitfunder is no longer doing business with United States persons or entities As of October 8th, 2013.

They are in Canada, so that's a plus. For now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Havelock may be the only option now that Bitfunder is no longer doing business with United States persons or entities As of October 8th, 2013.
Activity: 224
Havelock should be the most possible option, right?
Activity: 843
 May be we should consider where to go quickly.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hello everyone,

As someone holding FIMB shares on BTCT.CO I thought of coming here and ask why no dividends have been paid in October. Has Garrett made any announcement regarding this issue?

So there is no answer to this? I see it a rather serious situation as technically Garrett is on default and investors don't seem to care. Even if you don't have FIMB shares but are holding Cognitive shares this should be of concern to you.

Hey,

Now that trading is halted, dividends will be paid manually to those who have submitted their BTC address to BTC-TC. If you have not done this, I have sent you an email stating that dividends will go out only to those who have submitted an address started November 1, and October divs are being delayed until the 15th to allow fair time to submit BTC addresses, so as to ensure no btc are stuck in BTC-TC after the closure.

I am currently working on a plan to migrate seamlessly to another trading platform. There should be very little grief involved in the process.

Cheers,
Garrett

I didn't receive such email but might have overlooked it. Anyways I've already set the withdrawal address, thank you for informing it'll be paid on the 15th.

If you have set your address you didn't receive the email, and you have nothing else to worry about Smiley

--Garrett
Hello everyone,

Hey,

Cheers,
Garrett

I didn't receive such email but might have overlooked it. Anyways I've already set the withdrawal address, thank you for informing it'll be paid on the 15th.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Hello everyone,

Hey,

Cheers,
Garrett
Hello everyone,

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
667 one more than the devil
Pages:
Jump to: