Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 54. (Read 136139 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Oh come on.

Zhou gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar, and when presented with relatively strong evidence he proceeds in a half a day to
1) Defend himself.
2) Identify the real hacker
3) Convince the real hacker to return he money, provided the whole thing just goes away and everyone forgets it.

There's not enough cinnamon and brown sugar in the world to cover up this stinking bowl of shitflakes.

This.

This is just so fucking implausible. Yes, ZT, you should be losing sleep over possible criminal charges. Your story is not believable any more. You don't just solve crimes like that when you're almost caught.  

If you're innocent, you'd best STFU, and get a lawyer. If you're not, you should probably go into hiding. At this point, I fail to see how returning the money will appease some people. We've already lost half the value of any USD that's been stolen.

BTW, by "stolen" I mean the funds that bitcoinica stole from customers not funds stolen from bitcoinica by some made-up "hacker"

At least we have a good reason no one filed a police report.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
You mean that when you sign up at websites of questionable legality you don't use your email for the username and your email's PW as the site password?

Actually that is exactly what I did for years with a whole bunch of dubious "affiliate programs" I fully expected to rip each other off thereby. Blew my mind that in all those years none of them ever did. Were they just too dense? Or just raking in so much money (it was the heyday of the "its raining hits money is free just put up a site" era) that not one of their employees bothered? Hmmm.

Just seemed easier way to test them than to give each a different password that would prevent them being able to show their true colours.

Of course any of them that actually earned me real money I changed that password and email pretty quick. Oh and I used a different email alias per each one of them of course too to know which one had given the address to spammers or used it to spam.

-MarkM-
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Re-used a password to an email account I attached to MTGox on the web shop of a person he had reason to believe engaged in questionable activities which might include financial crimes. Within hours of personally investigating his own email account, gets this person to agree to give back what remains of the funds stolen if this is all kept on the down low from LEOs. Hmmmmm.

You forgot the part that the money he can't recover is about the same amount as the one that was used to pay laundering fees + 5000 BTC he gave back on that other thread Wink

I just want my claim filled.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Re-used a password to an email account he attached to MTGox on the web shop of a person he had reason to believe engaged in questionable activities which might include financial crimes. Within hours of personally investigating his own email account, gets this person to agree to give back what remains of the funds stolen if this is all kept on the down low from LEOs. Hmmmmm.

You mean that when you sign up at websites of questionable legality you don't use your email for the username and your email's PW as the site password?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Re-used a password to an email account I attached to MTGox on the web shop of a person he had reason to believe engaged in questionable activities which might include financial crimes. Within hours of personally investigating his own email account, gets this person to agree to give back what remains of the funds stolen if this is all kept on the down low from LEOs. Hmmmmm.

You forgot the part that the money he can't recover is about the same amount as the one that was used to pay laundering fees + 5000 BTC he gave back on that other thread Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Re-used a password to an email account he attached to MTGox on the web shop of a person he had reason to believe engaged in questionable activities which might include financial crimes. Within hours of personally investigating his own email account, gets this person to agree to give back what remains of the funds stolen if this is all kept on the down low from LEOs. Hmmmmm.

I have located a suspect, his name is 陈建海(Chen Jianhai). He's NOT my friend and we have never met in person. He was one of my previous business associates because he's very familiar with credit card fraud and he advised me a lot (in terms of fraud prevention, of course) when I built my virtual goods payment processor in late 2010.

He has knowledge of my secret gmail address and I have once re-used the password in his web shop

His English is not very proficient and I'm sure that he's not reading this forum at the moment. I'm giving him a call now to persuade him to admit his wrong-doing and return the funds.

I'll post another thread soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Oh come on.

Zhou gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar, and when presented with relatively strong evidence he proceeds in a half a day to
1) Defend himself.
2) Identify the real hacker
3) Convince the real hacker to return he money, provided the whole thing just goes away and everyone forgets it.

There's not enough cinnamon and brown sugar in the world to cover up this stinking bowl of shitflakes.
Activity: 714
New evidence shows that zhoutong is the hacker.

After Bitcoinica MtGox account compromised ,zhoutong sell LR in China.

日期:2012-7-12

Ryan(11853074) 20:03:18
6.2出LR,财付通付款

Ryan(11853074) 20:13:06
要多少有多少

Ryan(11853074) 20:13:12
我帮一个朋友出的

Ryan(11853074) 20:14:06
1万美元之内都没什么问题

Ryan(11853074) 20:17:18

LibertyReserve

And  zhoutong's LR account is :

zhoutong said The hacker registered a Liberty Reserve account U9236056 at Jul 12, 2012 9:42 PM.

So now everyone knows zhoutong is the hacker!!!

Wow, Zhoutong, how will you respond to this ?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 63
Truth 1: I want my claim filled 100%.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
I think I would've waited a few days or so before posting this. Too convenient.
Activity: 504
OP: BULLSHIT!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Months of mudslinging and you manage to solve the riddle within just a few short hours and you never thought of confronting this mystery millionaire previous business partner before all this came to light ?

Tickle me suprised, VERY SURPRISED.

I was just thinking that.

All evidence aside, isn't it kind of convenient that within 6 hours of accusation all of a sudden surfaces a 'multi million dollar Chinese hacker friend who stole Zhou's identity'

Where was this hacker all along? Why did it come to light in the middle of the night ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If this thing gets media coverage does anyone suspect that the supect will lawyer up and back off / deny it all?

Zhou, did you get any strong proof in case this happens?
Activity: 868
Which one of you people do I contact about buying the movie rights to this saga?

10btc for my rights

The b stands for blood, doesn't it?  Undecided

Blood Bitcoins.

I want the book rights.  The story needs lots of flowcharts and Venn diagrams.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Which one of you people do I contact about buying the movie rights to this saga?

10btc for my rights

The b stands for blood, doesn't it?  Undecided
Activity: 574

10btc for my rights
Activity: 54
Zhoutong, you are so full of shit, I can tell. I have experienced almost the same scenario before. I suggest you take your money while you can and seriously consider starting a life of solitude in russia, yknow to wait out te storm for a couple years.
Activity: 868

It works better as a soap opera.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
Months of mudslinging and you manage to solve the riddle within just a few short hours and you never thought of confronting this mystery millionaire previous business partner before all this came to light ?

Tickle me suprised, VERY SURPRISED.

Never. Without AurumXchange and Mt. Gox providing the information they control, I have no way of providing my part of evidence.

Except, checking your very own "stevejobs" email account?

I have no reason to use it. I set up an auto-forwarding and forgot about it. The hacker changed the settings and that's it.
Sounds a bit lame. You have been accused of being the hacker before and you had a verified MtGox account attached to your stevejobs807 email. Still you did "forget" to check it, maybe because you thought that this would be a waste of what, 15 seconds? You give me a hard time believing this, because everyone knows that you aren't that stupid.

It's not a verified account. Only the email is verified.

The email is my anonymous alias, mainly used for testing sites without revealing my identity.

I haven't been using it for half a year. The only relationship between the email and me is that I know its password.
Pages:
Jump to: