Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 47. (Read 136139 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
whats going on with legal action this is ridiculous, clearly bitcoinica never filed a police report because they where running a ponzi scheme, deleted database and said it was a hacker and this whole time it was a inside job. They aren't even processing any claims anymore. Sad to find out that you put US dollars to get paid in intrest and they can't even process that. There is 60% of customer funds left pay us back FACK. Please someone with deep pockets need to make sure that they don't get away with this.   
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I hadn't money involved in Bitcoinica.
Anyway, I think that if someday the AM will come, Chen Jianhai or/and Zhou will probably have something to worry about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
As angry as I am at Zhou for not making proper database backups, I think he is being framed.

The question I have is why Zhou would state that the suspect who supposedly admitted guilt, Chen Jianhai, is a multi-millionaire. What evidence or reason to believe does Zhou have that Chen is a millionaire if he has never met Chen in person? And what type of "webshop" did Chen operate where Zhou used his stevejobs email address and password? How can he confirm that Chen Jianhai is his actual identity?

What's even more curious is who is Zhou's "friend" with the tens of thousands of LR. The timing of Zhou's sales of LR is extremely unfortunate, seems very possible that Zhou could be unwittingly (I agree with others, zhou is probably not that stupid if he were the thief) selling the stolen BTC for this "friend". Zhou really let himself be set-up in offering to do this "favor"...
Activity: 661
As pointed out that the owner of ICBC account is "LIU HAIPENG", so how about this clue? Did anyone get something from this guy except that the account is from Mudanjiang ? Did the owner "LIU HAIPENG" and ICBC know the statements in this forum?

Someone sent a small amount of money to the bank account and determined that it's a debit card account linked to a credit card. 

Is there a link you can provide for this?

Give me a few minutes.  It was last night so I'll have to search both threads.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1055506

Damn I missed that somehow.  Thanks
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
not at all like the Illuminati

More like the Chinese version of the stutnext virus.  Send by a nation state to secretly destroy this powerful new monetary invention bitcoin

I wish I could buy shares in tinfoil hats and pitchforks.
I wanna go long on samurai swords and nunchucks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

More like the Chinese version of the stutnext virus.  Send by a nation state to secretly destroy this powerful new monetary invention bitcoin

I wish I could buy shares in tinfoil hats and pitchforks.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Maybe the Chinese government is behind all this.

+++++1  Zhou is the code name of an agent acting on behalf of the Chinese government.  Phinn could you do some research on that.

Right after I take a shower, for I want to be all cleaned up for the BlowBob I'm due.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ

+++++1  Zhou is the code name of an agent acting on behalf of the Chinese government.  Phinn could you do some research on that.

It's the Illuminati.  It's always the Illuminati. 
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Zhou knowingly worked with this imaginary creditcard fraudster.

Now ask yourself this, if Zhou worked with a known fraudster(in his own words, if this person exists) then why the hell do any of you believe anything he is posting here to defend himself ?

Are you all on happy drugs ?
As pointed out that the owner of ICBC account is "LIU HAIPENG", so how about this clue? Did anyone get something from this guy except that the account is from Mudanjiang ? Did the owner "LIU HAIPENG" and ICBC know the statements in this forum?

Someone sent a small amount of money to the bank account and determined that it's a debit card account linked to a credit card.  

Give me a few minutes.  It was last night so I'll have to search both threads.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1055506
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
I read all this shit with both delectation (because of the thriller 2.0 spirit) and sadness for the victims.
A contradiction i didn't saw anywhere ( or just missed ) is the 100btc back from the theft to zhou "philanthropist refunding" account. it is strange to me because somewhere else zhou stated that his "ex-assosiate - cb-Frauder - theft" doesn't speak english.
am i missing anything here?
Activity: 661

Someone sent a small amount of money to the bank account and determined that it's a debit card account linked to a credit card.  Of course Zhou has stated that this guy is a credit card fraudster.
Activity: 280
As much as you think that you continuing to post as well as pumping your statements and business out there is serving as evidence of your innocence. I do suggest you stop. There is nothing you can post here, publicly at least, that will help your situation in the least bit. As stated before, if I were you I would lawyer up and discuss this privately with the subjects involved. After all, You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
This is absolutely ridiculous. If no clear suspect is present, blaming "Liu Haipeng" or "the Chinese government" is not a method to find a clear suspect. What happened to logically waiting for the evidence from Mt. Gox's police report?
Activity: 434
100%
Activity: 589
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Jointops420, do not blame the mirror for the ugly face.
Pages:
Jump to: