Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE - - page 2. (Read 73902 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hopefully, Dev will now update the community more regularly from now on. I hope we can get some of his investment working on the coin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
If there is going to be a swap then I need to get my wallet to sync up.
A couple months ago it wouldn't sync, then it finally did.
Now, 2 months later, its stuck in "out of sync" again with my whole total of coins "staking".  Been like this for 2 weeks now...
I guess I can always delete everything and reinstall it, but this is getting annoying.
I do have the newest wallet that they released recently that changed all of the staking value.

It sounds like you are beginning to stake before you have finished synching, thereby creating your own fork of the chain.
You can try to set reservebalance to something higher than your balance until you are fully synched to avoid your wallet trying to stake for blocks that have been mined/minted already.

HTH

That's exactly what I do.  Load up the wallet then immediately unlock for staking.
I left my wallet closed for a week and when I started up it began to sync.
I'll continue to do what you said to and hope I don't run into any more issues in the future. 
Thank you!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Now, 2 months later, its stuck in "out of sync" again with my whole total of coins "staking".  Been like this for 2 weeks now...
I guess I can always delete everything and reinstall it, but this is getting annoying.
I do have the newest wallet that they released recently that changed all of the staking value.

It sounds like you are beginning to stake before you have finished synching, thereby creating your own fork of the chain.
You can try to set reservebalance to something higher than your balance until you are fully synched to avoid your wallet trying to stake for blocks that have been mined/minted already.

HTH
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
The new team will not be following this ANN page anymore.

Please follow this thread for updates from us.

NEW ANN THREAD HERE
Activity: 120
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The new HOLD brand is being developed and reworked

Moving forward this will be our new logo and all branding will revole around this. We hope you like the new look as branding is very important for us to be a success. The new logo will be updated across the board starting today. @ES  has been working very hard on this and we think he's done an amazing job!

MASTERNODE AND SWAP DETAILS

We will be launching the masternode and swap details this week. It was important for us to first get the design out and worked through. Now this is complete we will move forward with the launch of our new masternode wallet.

The swap itself will be automatically handled. This will elliminate scammers trying to steal your coins and make the process simple and quick for everyone!
Activity: 22
Devs are doing a swap so they could premine more coins and then sell them to the community with a "discount" Grin

this coin is going straight to dogetoshi markets.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!

+100500 STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!

Today I wrote in Discord chanel about another coin - AERM with similar situation and they immediately ban me for True. And yes, i'm holder from start of project, it's sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Can we get a bit more information on how to be prepared for the upcoming swap?
What is available right now is a bit thin and not enough for me to decide if I should stick with the coin.

TIA
Activity: 198
Devs are doing a swap so they could premine more coins and then sell them to the community with a "discount" Grin

this coin is going straight to dogetoshi markets.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!
Activity: 6

[/quote]
lot of my friends buy on 30+sat
and i say i will buy at 15-20
and i was right
[/quote]

i will buy at 1 sat  Wink
Activity: 140
As for me, the project does not carry anything revolutionary.
Activity: 31
It's time to go back to the old days! I invested heavily in Hold. Steller Holding for coming pump
Activity: 50
I am super sad with what has / is happening to this coin. I loved Interstellar Holdings. The look and feel of it, the team, and the community.  What has transpired is disappointing. Immediately, the name change to Stellar Holdings is lacking both depth and imagination. In my opinion, it sucks.  The new logo is generic and boring.  The new website was up for a minute and it sucked. Perhaps it's better that it stay down Sad. I hate what I'm writing because this coin has meaning to me and while I don't mean to take  a piss out it, I can't say anything positive about what's transpiring.  Now, we're talking about a premine and a sale of coins to "save" HOLD?  I really no longer believe this will be the purpose  of the acquired funds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
12 sats the price ?

Is it dead ?
How will we bring new investors and up the price ?

Not dead !!

New Announcements Discord !

For everyone worried about the delisting of HOLD

Here is our game plan for the swap. We will pre-mine an extra 100 masternode worth of coins that we will sell at a discount from market in escrow. For all coins not sold they will be burned.

If all 100 masternodes are sold this will cover both our listing fees on Cryptopia as well as CE! We may also have smaller packages say if someone does not have enough currently they can buy a portion of coins directly from us.

This will allow everyone to directly impact the future of HOLD in supporting the listing fees. Instead of this just being a donation address you will actually get something in return.

We will also be stopping the reserves from staking today

Since we only intended to use those funds for listing fees etc it will be unnecessary with a small pre-sale.
One wallet has already stopped the other will be shut down later.

Thanks for your understanding and we hope you like the new steps we are taking to save HOLD!

We have also reached back out to Cryptopia to ask for the exact listing fee they will charge us. It's possible that the fee might be lower than a new coin we will see.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
12 sats the price ?

Is it dead ?
How will we bring new investors and up the price ?
Activity: 252
there are no active masternode pool for stelar holding,only staking pool
anyone have information about it ? i'm still looking for and search on google but not found
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Is there a new Discord server? The one I've been using is a ghost town. Link?

Same question, is there an active DISCORD... the 2 links I saw above in the thread
are "invalid invite".

Try this - https://discord.gg/jUKHz29

thanks, this one works ;-)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Same question, is there an active DISCORD... the 2 links I saw above in the thread
are "invalid invite".

Try this - https://discord.gg/jUKHz29

are "invalid invite".

Update on Discord !

Just wanted to post the latest wallets here in case we have any new joiners.

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/StellarHoldings/releases

Hum, it seems that when I decided to install the wallet, I was still directed
(perhaps on the website or else) to the old wallet... even if it was
June 14th ;-)

Updating it now and hopefully will see the coins with no issue

EDIT: Installed it, seeing the coins, no issue.

my QUESTION is:
Is that nornal that the name in the top left corner of the wallet
is the former "InterstellarHoldings" branding name?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: