Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 15. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
Yes I'm participate bounty campaign and I'm still not get my bounty rewards.
But until now I'm still be patience and waiting until the rewards will distributing because I know for distributing the bounty rewards they need to more time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
I have joined a bounty campaign that has just finished. They said they will distribute it after 30days. But now I am still waiting because they said they need more time. It is okay to wait if the distribution has not begun yet. But if it has already began, I think you should send a personal message to the bounty manager or the admin of the campaign. Dont quit. It is your right to inform them and ask them what happened or why it happened.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Yes, almost of my bounty that I participated and promoted is not yet disctributing the bounty rewards. I observe that most of initial coin offering right now is not succeeding that is maybe the one reason why most of the projects nowadays fail.
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
There are always some risks. It happens to many people, you can see there are alot of people who didn’t receive their bounty rewards here. So you’re not alone. The market is getting worse day by day, many Ico can’t raise a good money so it means it’s hard to get bounty tokens too. I really don’t know what will happen but i’m praying for everything to be better. Because i invested a lot and i’m still hodling!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:44:36 AM
do not get paid for bounty - now it's common. and because of this do not give up. because today's failure, tomorrow can turn into a good project with a decent payoff
Activity: 108
September 06, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
I am very sympathetic to your experience. I have had similar experiences. The reward time is 11 weeks. When I finish the 9th week, I am not allowed to participate in their bounty mission. I think they are cheating.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
You just have to be patient on waiting for the bounty result and the rewards to get it to your wallet. Make sure to follow their announcement on the bounty campaign to know when was the right time for the token schedule release. Some of the bounty manager do delay the distribution because also of the price condition of the market.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 06:20:08 PM
I have seen even longer wait period but they did communicate with the bounty hunters on the reason for the delay, just be patient. Sometimes it may be regulations they are trying to sort out
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 06, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
I am waiting months for some bounties to pay and one I got paid, the token is totally worthless, after working several months on the campaign. Many ICOS are now turning to scam or after the ICO don't bother to promote their projects or tokens anymore or list on good exchanges, so the tokens become defunct. I have a wallet of over 31 tokens that are totally useless and have 0 value. It is very hard nowadays to earn a living from bounties, especially for myself I live in a Western Country, so am getting a full time job next month, I am done with this, only going to be doing part time bounties to help my Wife. Sometimes you do hit the jackpot with a decent coin. Say 10 in every hundred projects might deliver a decent result, so for that, it could be worth it. If you live in a developing country you still might be lucky to be able to earn a living doing this, but not for us in expensive countries anymore, not in a bear market. Part time though is o.k for me for some side income/ tokens to collect for bull market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:56:47 AM
the average reward distribution of the bounty campaign lasts a maximum of three months after the sale of the token is completed.
Most of bounty campaigns distribute bounty rewards to their participants in a month, 1 to 2 weeks to finish stakes calculation.
Activity: 714
September 06, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
Usually Bounty rewards take time we should wait with patience cant expect fast results for bounty rewards in this downtrend market the rewards will vary and make take more time
the average reward distribution of the bounty campaign lasts a maximum of three months after the sale of the token is completed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 06, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
Usually Bounty rewards take time we should wait with patience cant expect fast results for bounty rewards in this downtrend market the rewards will vary and make take more time
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
This is one of the common problem that bounty hunters face with all the stress. We just have to stay focus and remain positive
Activity: 201
September 06, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
I am sorry to hear that but most of this new projects just want their project to get known to the public at the expense of the bounty hunters but at the end they won't keep their promises
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
Well I want to tell you that I have performed around 100 bounty companies and paid me only about 60 other Scam , you need to continue and can you make money!
Activity: 344
September 05, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
Delays like this should be looked into, it's not so fair after the whole effort put into the campaign just for the payment to be delayed more than expected. Quitting is not thr best option bro ,you need to keep on trying and also do more campaigns, I have done a campaign that didn't pay not until after two months and a week. I just don't like the idea of the delay. Please have a rethink, giving up is not an option at all.... Be careful enough to select projects with good and reliable manager......
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 06:17:45 PM
I think it's too early for you to give up, remember that we are in a bear market and many campaigns do not have much success in the end, so it is crucial to choose a good campaign because it is the only way we have to ensure our payment, just be patient and with some luck you will be rewarded.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
This is very common when will receive the prize bounty. In a month I am following one project ICO and I had to wait a few months to get the reward. And this I think is reasonable because not all projects ICO could correspond to a plan that is already made. And we have to be clever in determining project ICO which is nice.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
These happen from other bounties not paying or giving the bounty rewards to their participants. When you enter in this kind of opportunity we might earn from bounty and we might not rewarded for our effort. It is best to find out first if doing the tasks for that project is really worth the effort and your time.
Activity: 223
September 05, 2018, 06:02:17 PM
Some actually did bounty and expecting some kind of reward at the end of the bounty but could not see anything not knowing that he has violated the bounty rules.
Pages:
Jump to: