Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 16. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley

Sometimes doing Bounty's can be frustrating. I agree with you guys while waiting for the rewards or stakes to become token and to be put inside our wallet. Try to find again good project start new one, because chances here are big as long as we still moving forward.
Activity: 94
September 05, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
You should choose these campaigns carefully, only pick those with good campaign managers. Also, share the projects not paying so that others can avoid.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

I think you should ask the manager first why you still didn't receive your reward.  I join this forum for 3 months and now on my second project.  The first project failed so just like you still didn't receive any reward yet and I also thinking about quitting if this one is fail project too.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
I don't think the best thing to do is to quit, because there are actually other bounty managers that will pay. And I also think it is a mistake from your side, maybe you made a mistake while entering your ETH wallet address. You can talk to the bounty managers and see what they can do about it.
Activity: 122
September 05, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
I sometimes don´t get the bounties or simply these are to low for "the effort" but anyway, that is part of this world and if you bounty you know that you have a risk of not getting what you expect always. Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
I think that it's not an option to leave, you are getting your point. Try to contact the Bounty manager and ask for community manager information to help resolve this issue! As a rule, all disputes are resolved in favor of Bounty Hunters.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:35:39 AM
Don't worry brother, if you join a good bounty, you'll be rewarded. You can contact the reward manager.

You can ask in person, but most of the bounty cannot be given because the ICO fails and most COINS are not listed.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
Hi! If you wanna find out legit bounty ! you should keep an eye on website and their feedback as well.
Check the speed of Ruby-X feedback! Ruby-X wanna be created with investors and users together Smiley
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
It is so sad that there are many ICOs nowadays with airy of promises. Still hope to receive my tokens as well
Activity: 119
September 05, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
I share on abundance crusade which keep going for around 8 months and made guarantee to figure stakes and aggregate tokens inside 14 days yet now on it's third week and still no new refresh about it. This ICO must be appreciative and remunerate their abundance members on time in light of the fact that their venture will never be fruitful without our assistance.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
if you don't receive bounty payments for months, then you can be sure you won't get anything, you follow a scam bounty. there is no need to expect much with a long bounty in sending rewards.
Activity: 77
September 04, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
Much wiser way to do is to read its whitepaper and verify if the development team members are legit and really working for the good development of the projects being promoted. I think in this way we can avoid joining scam ICO's and have great possibilities of earning rewards!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
ask the bounty manager itself if there is something new or any update regarding about the bounty payments, or contact the team to know if they do have a plan to distribute the bounty, if there is no response, maybe the project is scam.
Activity: 236
September 04, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
You must not despair, you must keep trying to get rewards from the bounty campaign, don't give up. many have the same fate as you, maybe the gift token from the project that you are following is not the time to send, so be patient and don't quit this job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 07:47:43 AM
It is necessary to prove that you have not received your earned coins, otherwise everything can just disappear, and you will not prove anything to anyone.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
Do not rush into panic and despair. It's a common practice that after the end of the bounty, tokens come in a few months. All passed through this and there is nothing to worry about. Continue to work hard and qualitatively approach the selection of projects and you will receive your rewards.
Tokens have to come to your purse to the specified terms. If is not present, and the manager does not answer or plays for time, the project means does not value the reputation and everything at them so becomes. To such project there is no trust if tokens come, then it is necessary to merge quickly.
Activity: 260
September 04, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Maybe the best way to cope up this kind of problem is to report it on the manager because they are the one who facilitate the campaign and maybe you also need a lot of patience to wait, maybe wait a lot more time because on my own experience it takes time to compute the token that you've got maybe a few months but I receive it after that. Just always report it and check the status of your token in your telegram channel.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
Do not rush into panic and despair. It's a common practice that after the end of the bounty, tokens come in a few months. All passed through this and there is nothing to worry about. Continue to work hard and qualitatively approach the selection of projects and you will receive your rewards.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Most project are facing lot of difficulties at this bear market. I suggest maybe this is the cause. You can at least give them much time to come out of the recessions.
Activity: 170
September 03, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
Endeavor to look for and bolster bounties with very confided in battle administrator. It could give you a higher opportunity to gain more in light of the fact that accomplished battle chief figure out how to help ICO venture with a decent task as far as propelling and having its deals on the trades. You can likewise manage doing your part on perusing whitepaper to guarantee your benefit later on in return to your help on the crusade.
Pages:
Jump to: