Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 18. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Yes, it seems to me that at the beginning of work with bounty, almost everyone had to face similar problems. Some did not make payments, others paid a fee. In any case, when working with bounty you need to have patience, here everything is not done quickly - months are needed to carry out all calculations.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
August 31, 2018, 02:29:36 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

What did you do after you notice that others are already paid? Have you look on the spreadsheet and check if your name is in there ? If yes, does the wallet address written is correct? Does your name marked red ? If it is marked with red for sure you are not accepted so you will not receive a payment. On the other hand, if you have stakes and your address is correct, you can ask the manager why your stakes are not given. For sure he/she will check the spreadsheet and maybe you get your stakes.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
in my opinion, it all depends on the management team and also depends on the number of participants participating in the bounty campaign, sometimes there are teams that do their work in a short time because the team is a diligent team, and sometimes there are also teams that do the work either distribute coins or whatever, for a long period of time, but while the project is not a scam then you will still receive coins from the bounty campaign that you follow. but when viewed in terms of the number of participants, if the number of participants is large, the distribution process will also take a long time
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
If as others receive the token and you do not receive it. You did not follow their rules and you made a mistake.
Read the rules carefully and do it the right way, and there are many bounty scams and if you only make 2 bounty at the same time, if you are not lucky you will not get anything from it. Try to do a lot of bounty to reduce the risk of scam bounty and lose your time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 31, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
There were a lot of bounties that I didn't receive any stake, one of them was dock ico, and I joined to its signature bounty for some weeks, and I didn't receive any thing!
I joined to some icos that they didn't pay the exact amount of token and they paid 0.1x of stakes in spreadsheet!
I usually try to join the bounties that have good bounty managers after it!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 31, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
It is a common thing.
I did more than 20 bounty programs last 2 weeks but only received 2 of them. We all get scammed and be unlucky at some point. Dont be sad.
Do more careful research before you join a program.
Activity: 39
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 01:25:49 AM
it's the same as my experience. I have promoted the project at the expense of some of my time. but don't also get tokens from the ico project. then I tried to ask on the project telegraph channel that I followed. They say tokens will be distributed a month after ico is finished. I continue to wait while working on bounties from other projects. and finally I got my token. yes, the ico token I promoted has landed in my wallet. although there are some that are not up to dozens of bounty projects that I work on. And to date some of the tokens I have obtained are still of no value. But I will continue to try and not stop. I think it's better if you are looking for ico project reviews that we will follow first, before we work on the bounty campaign.

Activity: 139
August 31, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
Yes bounty reward are delayed and sometimes they don't pay, I suggest you to try to choose bounty which are managed by some reputed managers that will be beneficial , quitting bounty campaigns is not a good idea.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 09:29:19 PM
There are ICO once it is finish , the distribution of the bounty rewards takes a week to do , and some is taking months to distribute the bounty rewards to their participants. I have joined in a bounty campaign which is the beluga but until now they have not distribute yet the bounty rewards and they said that it will be after 6 months before they can distribute all the bounty rewards.

I have experienced a lot of it already. Most of the campaigns that I have done still haven’t distributing bounty rewards. I have been used on waiting for it for months. And I’m still hoping that i could be paid off for what I’ve worked for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 30, 2018, 09:20:53 PM
I have been stood up so many times on bounty work it hurts to think about.  A lot of time us bounty hunters get  abad name however the projects are to blame much of the time.  I wish we could all get together to solve this issue however I do not know how to solve the issue. 
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 08:50:39 PM
This is a good question. First you should choose good project to do bounty campains. Sometimes you start with finding in big bounty team's channels. They are the factor which make sure that the projects send your token after ICO. Or you can find projects on some assessed website.
Activity: 602
August 30, 2018, 08:49:57 PM
There are ICO once it is finish , the distribution of the bounty rewards takes a week to do , and some is taking months to distribute the bounty rewards to their participants. I have joined in a bounty campaign which is the beluga but until now they have not distribute yet the bounty rewards and they said that it will be after 6 months before they can distribute all the bounty rewards.
Activity: 391
August 30, 2018, 08:44:58 PM
I actually encountered a bounty campaign recently that didn't gave rewards. The said bounty campaign lasted for 3 months and I got nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 08:41:51 PM
Feelsbadman, you just complaining that you didn't get any rewards on the bounty campaign.
But, people here are working on almost more than 10 projects at the same time and didn't get any rewards too.
I think the bounty now is totally different with the last year bounty, that they pay instantly for the hard worked bounty hunter.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 30, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
did you enter the wallet address correctly? if your wallet address is correct and the others get a token but you still haven't, maybe you are still in the next distribution turn but if the distribution is over but you haven't got it then contact the bounty manager on the telegram
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 30, 2018, 08:26:31 PM
It is very necessary to study about the bounty or project before you participate in the bounty project. Not all bounties are worth spending time on. Always look out for the reputation of the bounty manager. Also, make a personal research on the project, ascertaining the authenticity of the project.
Activity: 87
August 30, 2018, 08:23:25 PM
The issue is that are you doing the task according to the way they listed it... If not read the rules and  regulations very well so that the same thing wont repeat itself again.or just contact some of the admin and moderator an explain the issue to them.
Activity: 153
August 30, 2018, 05:09:34 PM
Traditionally, if a bounty ends, a maximum of one month after the end of bounty, members will receive the distributed Tokens from that particular project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post all your questions in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of asking in this forum. Hope this helps?
Agree, that is the norm in the past but somehow it has changed now. Now you have to wait for months for you to be able to receive your tokens even if that project is successful and it frustrates the bounty hunter's community.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
I also still waiting for tokens. First I was afraid that the campaign was a scam, but later after I have checked anouncements in Telegram group I found that distribution was delayed for several months. So do not warry if you faced such delay in distribution just check properly all info in groups and forum.
Activity: 32
August 30, 2018, 05:04:18 PM
The proper thing to do is check the spreasheet to see if you were awarded stakes if the answer is affirmative then try reaching to the bounty team and inquire why you haven't received your tokenz yet.
Pages:
Jump to: