Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 17. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
That's too bad, more reason why we shouldn't jump on any bounty campaign without proper research first. Some projects and ICOs are just full of empty promises, they don't keep to their words.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 05:57:05 AM
I have been in a lot of bounty since March, but most of them did not get paid. It's scam at 30%. Or the incoming tokens are not worth anything.
Well usually, after the bounty ends, a maximum of 1 month after the end of bounty, members will receive the Token from that project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of posting the topic. Always try to pay more attention to those whitepaper before taking any investation decisions mate. Good luck.
Activity: 115
September 01, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

unfortunately, this occurs and often enough that to avoid it you need to study the project more thoroughly and even this does not guarantee its reliability. it is better to increase the number of projects in which you participate, you will have more chances on succes
Activity: 141
September 01, 2018, 02:43:47 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
The existing bounty programs really differ among themselves. Some make payments surprisingly quickly, almost immediately. Others pay a fee in a few months. Some do not make reparations at all. This is a reality that you need to reconcile - just carefully and responsibly choose the right project for the job.

Yes, accuracy in project selection is the main key to gain profit. Conducting a detailed examination of the project before participating in the project bounty program is a must. Profits cannot be obtained easily, need knowledge, hard work, and patience to achieve it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
The existing bounty programs really differ among themselves. Some make payments surprisingly quickly, almost immediately. Others pay a fee in a few months. Some do not make reparations at all. This is a reality that you need to reconcile - just carefully and responsibly choose the right project for the job.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
In fact, you need to consider the specifics of working with bounty programs. I have such experience and I know perfectly well that there will be a lot of processes and questions to be processed and analyzed before payments for coins are paid. Therefore, do not rush into conclusions yet and try to keep positive
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 01, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
I have been in a lot of bounty since March, but most of them did not get paid. It's scam at 30%. Or the incoming tokens are not worth anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 01, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
Yep, there are 2 reasons for me:
1. The project that I followed was a scam project.
2. Also, I avoid the KYC process when some project requires that one.

That's why I often did not receive the payment from bounties. I can't do much and I can only ignore it because I am aware that is the risk of work (bounty).
copper member
Activity: 252
September 01, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
I Also had bad Experiences because I Encountered Scam projects but there are good projects too that replaced it, so The Minimum we can do is be exceptionally Mindful in joining, it's Extremely hard Presently to figure out which will be Which and What we can trust is our guts. 
Activity: 104
September 01, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
if you don't receive payment, you can ask the manager's bounty directly. ask well and correctly. I've also experienced the same thing even I didn't get any payment because of the ICO SCAM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
if you are tired of waiting, then try asking the bounty manager that you are following, or you can ask questions on the bounty telegram so you know what the bounty team is doing. because if you don't get a prize, then the bounty that you follow is a scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 05:03:07 AM
There are many problems case you have not receive your reward, scam ICO or scam bounty campaign, I have the experience, the project team have paid to the bounty manager, but the manager have not count the stake, so I have wait it over six months.
Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
If you want to profit from the bounty mission, then relying on only 2-3 missions is not enough. Let me give an example. I can complete 10 or more tasks per week, but I can get at least 1 mission reward!
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
yeah, it happens. Sometimes telegram admins even ban whose ones who complain. My suggestion is such cases is to create a community and to write together everywhere we can, or to ban their telegram groups, twitter accounts and so on. And also use bounty0x.  
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 04:57:27 AM
Pay attention to the roadmap and agreements that exist at the beginning of the project period. Some projects have divided their programs into several phases. They target the distribution to be done after all the phases are finished. And there are some of them who are slow in the process, so it takes a long time for distribution. You must have skepticism if you have not received your rights, and you must investigate. The latest and most published information is usually on the telegram.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
Yes, it seems to me that at the beginning of work with bounty, almost everyone had to face similar problems. Some did not make payments, others paid a fee. In any case, when working with bounty you need to have patience, here everything is not done quickly - months are needed to carry out all calculations.
Probably the problems of not getting bounties from the campaigns you been participating of, it doesn't meet the target funds. Most of them were scam and afraid to distribute due to market downfall. They're holding the bounties yet, because all those hunters possibly will dump their coins when coins arrive.
Activity: 147
September 01, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
There are really projects that did not automatically give tokens after the campaign period and you have to wait for another months for the token to be given. Patience is really a virtue and you cannot recover your lost resources if you quit.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
the consequences of doing bounties are like that.
I am aware that doing Bounty which is said by people is free but we get a token definitely requires internet and electricity quota which are all not free.
Yes, maybe this is used as an experience that in choosing a bounty, you have to be more selective in order to produce big and lucky tokens.
There are many scams out there, so we have to be vigilant.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Its quite unfortunate you have not received your rewards after periods of hardwork. Actually I am facing a similar situation currently for a bounty for which I participated in promoting their project. The bounty ended last year December and bounty payment was schedule to be issued early this year. The kept postponing the payment time and finally just last month, token distribution started. The bounty platform has issued tokens to the investors leaving out bounty participant. The feedback they give bounty hunters is to wait for some to receive their rewards. This is really not fair but this attitude of one bounty does not deter me from participating in others. With bounties, some will be smooth whiles others will be rough. But I think in all, patient is what is needed as i'm pretty sure they will reward us at all cost.
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
Yes, there is a possibility of deceit. When working with some projects, it turns out to be quite high. In any case, do not worry, be patient. The best option is to clarify this issue and the nuances of payments with your bounty manager. It is likely that they simply make the calculations, and soon they will be paid a reward.
Pages:
Jump to: