Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 19. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
Did you contact support project to ask about your reward? I think almost projects have community as discord or telegram. But I have also to say, there are many scam project now, you can get nothing in some project. But there are also legit projects, which you can earn much money with their bounty. Don't give up. Try to collect experience and choice the good projects to practice, you can make profit.
Activity: 142
August 30, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

keep spirit buddy, trying hard and the more diligent you are, and continue to do and find bounty and a great manager.... yes maybe for now the market quality is bad. but be patient. keep spirit my friends don't give up to achieve maximum results
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
I was a thoroughbred, before I joined any bounty I learned about it. However, the risk is inevitable, I was involved in a project, it completed the ICO with over 10,000 ETH calls, but after a while, I still have not received the token, I check the know They have removed all official social of them
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
I also had several projects that turned out to be skam, I was also upset because of the time spent, but so far I still hope that everything is still ahead!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 30, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
It can take up to 6 months to get your bounty rewards.
Many campaigns now are either being extended or delayed, so it's not surprisimg that you are waitimg for 4 months already.
Activity: 104
August 30, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Hi. I think it depends on the admin and mods of the project on how they manage the ICO. For some of the bounty I joined before are takes time to wait before you receive the token and when I stop joining in their bounty and I joined in other project which is much better than their project, they did not give my reward which takes almost a month to earn. It hurts but its ok because sometimes we find ICO project which are only good in promoting their bounty amount and project but in the end, it is not good outcome. Now, I receive token every week as long as you did all the rules and requirements of their airdrop and I think it is much better than my previous ICO project I joined.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 30, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Joining bounty is a very risky thing to do knowing that there are no guarantees that you will get to earn the profit you want from the very first place and you might even get nothing if you are too undortunate. It is very important to choose a bounty smartly so that your time wouldn't be wasted on nonsense bounties.
Choose a project where you can see some real, most of the ICO extends promotions and some just walk away after launching it, the key is to be updated and keep studying it if it's worth joining, investment of time and effort should be paid off.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
Not getting bounty reward can be as a result of not-yet-distributed reward and it can be because you have violated a rule. It can also be as a result of human error or omission from the bounty manager. That is why it is advisable for all bounty hunters to join the bounty telegram group of any campaign they engage in to complain when needs be.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
Joining bounty is a very risky thing to do knowing that there are no guarantees that you will get to earn the profit you want from the very first place and you might even get nothing if you are too undortunate. It is very important to choose a bounty smartly so that your time wouldn't be wasted on nonsense bounties.
Maybe it was delayed but for sure there will be distribution at the right now so don't be greedy first because there are more days to come, we can't denied the fact to be worried because we keep on effort day by day by having constructing opinions in desired topic which there project we supported. I'm hoping that it will be no more scams or unvalue in market.
Activity: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
This thing is almost happend with every bounty hunter almost once in their bounty hunting period thats why we need to research before doing any bounty maybe your bounty turns into scam or you can check their telegram group for update some bounty takes time to calculate stakes and token distribution.
Activity: 71
August 30, 2018, 12:30:07 PM
It depends on when did they finish the campaign, I mean, the counts can take a while and you can also check if they are really planning on distributing at the moment as some campaigns wait for the ICO sale to end, some of them don't even fulfilled the goal they propose at the end and end up extending the distribution of tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:27:39 PM
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 12:24:34 PM
Its very painful and i know how you feel not been after so much stress and time wasted but quitting is not the best option rather you can make more research to get better bounty programs thanks
Activity: 170
August 30, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
I do not think that's coincidence. If your stakes is already on the worksheet with your own wallet. Take PM and talk to the manager of the campaign. They can solve this problem. With 4 months and the trend is not as good today. I think the tokens will be paid later. So, be patient.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
Don't be sad, friend, you're not alone. many bounty hunters feel what you feel right now. the important thing is you have to get up, don't give up because there are still many opportunities for success.
Activity: 525
August 30, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
Patience you need. Before you take part in the bounty, you must first examine the project that you are following, you must follow the rules of the manager about the bounty that you follow. For rewards can sometimes take a long time, and you have to be patient waiting for him.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
I'm just wondering if that's what I'm promoting for 2months but scam if it's really annoying because it's time and money to promote them with just a scam why so many scams are on the bitcoin we work after we're not paying .
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
Traditionally, if a bounty ends, a maximum of one month after the end of bounty, members will receive the distributed Tokens from that particular project. If you do not receive a Token after a month, then the big possibility is that the scam or not reach the soft cap leading to the delay distribution. You should post all your questions in the telegram of that ICO project to ask directly instead of asking in this forum. Hope this helps?
Activity: 228
August 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
it's really hard that you exert effort but the efforts you made are all wasted, it's really not worth the effort, though they are really promising at first but as soon as they get what they want, they do not distribute the rewards, that's unfair though.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
As per my friends, it will took some days or weeks, or even a month before you'll be paid. So I suggest that you should be more patient and just keep on looking for bounty with a trustful manager. Don't lose hope my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: