Pages:
Author

Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards? - page 20. (Read 5127 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
This is the issue with abundance work, a few ventures don't pay up and others change the terms of the installment. This prompts fudding of the undertaking and has a negative effect. Run with bountyhive or discover a task with a decent abundance supervisor to guarantee it is done legitimately. I have a comparable circumstance. officially around three months I partake in the abundance. what's more, just a single organization paid a segment of the tokens. I'll hold up another couple of months. I would like to get my tokens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
August 30, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
if the campaign is still on going you will not recieve any bounties, just for it to finish
they will distribute the reward as long as you followed the rules of the bounty
it may take time but it will automatically be transfer to you , but if you dont recieve it ask the admin of the bounty
and clear the things and tell them with proof that you participate
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
yes, it's always unpleasant when you do not get paid for work. but do not lose heart. you need to contact the managers and find out
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
Try not to stress on the off chance that you didn't get an abundance compensate then you can come in contact of abundance chief. You can solicit by and by yet most from bounties couldn't give the reward on the grounds that the ICO get fall flat and the greater part of coins are not recorded so nobody could get an abundance compensate. Some of them take ages to get, and now and then they are not worth, but rather in any case is somewhat free, not precisely, but rather you know, is only an extra to the enjoyment of the discussion.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
So sad to hear this but I think you should try your best to send a message to the manager of the icos or the admin and if you still did not get a reply, take your time to do a very good research of projects next time before you start investing in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
Don't be sad, friend, you're not alone. many bounty hunters feel what you feel right now. the important thing is you have to get up, don't give up because there are still many opportunities for success.

yeah, thats right mate! all of us are encountering like that, maybe your picking a bad ico, or maybe you have a errors when you reporting, and your not following rules thats why you havent receive you rewards. must be always check your entry always to know that you are qualified enough together with you posting.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Have you ever asked the bounty telegram group or made a private message to the bounty campaign manager, usually the prize will be given every 2 weeks after the ICO ends, or why you don't try to join their telegram group, usually many people ask about the prize if the ICO is correct right has ended.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 30, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I am waiting also for mine it's been two months after the campaign done but still there's no token being distributed so maybe we should be patience in waiting.. I advise you not to give up in bounty but rather search for a good bounty to join  Sad
Maybe they are not distributed rewards due to the bull run in market they are forecasting a perfect time to place in the market when it explodes already, don't lose hope yet maybe they are able to distributed in coming ber months.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
I am waiting also for mine it's been two months after the campaign done but still there's no token being distributed so maybe we should be patience in waiting.. I advise you not to give up in bounty but rather search for a good bounty to join  Sad
Activity: 144
August 30, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
There are several things that make a person unable to get a prize from the bounty:
1. It is not appropriate to choose a good project.
2. Not fulfilling the rules as specified.
3. The project still requires a long process for the team to distribute the tokens to the participants.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
It might be that you didn't follow up your stake in the spreadsheet, most bounty manager may mistakenly award a 0 stake, but if you are the type that do check spreadsheet, you would have make a complain on time.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
I think the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been involved in a fraudulent ICO. Or you need to wait until the end of the project's campaign. Perhaps the best approach is to wait a little longer or contact the manager directly! There will be high chance that you will not received the token as there are lot of scam and failed ico
a lot of people are in this situation when they do not get paid and this is a real problem howadays which i have no idea how to solve
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
After end of ICO, they need short time to count stake and distribute tokens so we need calm and wait
Activity: 504
August 30, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
I also experience your situation now and I send a message to the gift campaign manager and ask their telegram after that I have received my gift token.
There were several late bounty campaigns to distribute tokens to participants and we did not know why.
Activity: 253
August 30, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
There are some bounty campaign late to distribute thier token to the participants and we don't know whats the reason about. I experienced also like your situation now and I was sending a message to the bounty campaign manager and ask to thier telegram after that I already receive my token reward.
August 30, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
it happens sometimes and i think that you need to be careful when choosing bounty campaign to participate to they can steal your money
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 30, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
I think the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been involved in a fraudulent ICO. Or you need to wait until the end of the project's campaign. Perhaps the best approach is to wait a little longer or contact the manager directly! There will be high chance that you will not received the token as there are lot of scam and failed ico
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
I didn't receive bounty tokens only 2 times in my life. It was "Gas Files" - they did not raise any founds from investors and "Providence" - their investors have left them at the end of ICO.
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
I don't like the current situation either. Almost all projects are delayed with payments, or try to reduce them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 30, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
Well sir its quiet though to be a bounty hunter, i do feel a lot of feel to quit but here im still doing it cause i believe its still profitable, the problem is you should doing research everytime you join a bounty cause not all ICO are good and give you a good profit, so choose wisely and do your job, i believe you will get your a profit by doing bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: