Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 22. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
Yeah, of course! ETH already made it back to 250$, and so it will to back to 300, 350, 400 and so on, just watch alts become strong again and hold.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 04:39:46 PM
I think the best option we have is to make hodl, as long as you don't need the money now, because the market despite it is recovering, I think it's still lower than it should be, it's better to wait until the end of the year to see if the bull run starts again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
Recently, I began to sell very little with the hope that for too long the market is so low, it's time to make a good growth! So I keep everything and wait for the jump!
I already see that the market is starting to recover a little, I have a hope that by the beginning of winter everything will be fine Smiley
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
I still hold my coins even though most of my friends started selling everything in a panic. All the same, the market will recover, so why should I sell my coins so cheaply?
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
I still keep those coins for which I'm sure the price will rise, what to do, have to wait, sooner or later the market will recover and all who have patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
Today, the market is in the 'bottom', it makes no sense to sell. Now we all will wait until the growth of market.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 21, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
If now the price of coins is higher than the price at which you bought, then you can sell with profit for yourself. Otherwise, it is better to refuse such a sale. I believe that now it is better to continue to hold your coins for the future, until prices in the market gradually recover.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 21, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
Im holding from 2016 and im still alot in profit Smiley So lets say , if people start to hold from today till 2020 then maybe they will have alot of gains aswell Smiley Each year there is always a big drop , sometimes it takes 1 year , sometimes half year to recover from all time high Smiley But every year it was higher and higher , so hopefully this year will be the same Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 21, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
I think that today people who did not sell their coins were very happy. Today the market goes up, some coins have pleasantly surprised us.
After the fall, which was at the beginning of the month, this is not enough, let's hope that the market will continue to grow. The main thing is that he would not start falling again after growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
I think that today people who did not sell their coins were very happy. Today the market goes up, some coins have pleasantly surprised us.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:43:25 PM
At me some coins from projects have already sunk 85%. and there were occasions when I was holding a coin and she was falling, but I kept keeping although I often thought of going out with her and buying others in short. as a result, the coin continued to fall, and those into which they thought to go grew. now I do not hold anything at all. Only when the full-fledged bullish trend goes again I will keep and dream about...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
Recently, I began to sell very little with the hope that for too long the market is so low, it's time to make a good growth! So I keep everything and wait for the jump!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
Now the crypto market is going through really difficult times. Therefore, there is an active reduction in the prices of coins. Now it will be unprofitable to sell coins. Therefore, it is best to continue to hold your coins for the future until the situation is restored next year.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
Yes, I agree and also continue to hold my tokens. I sell only if I  need money. Not always this strategy brings me good results, but I do not want to sell coins at low prices.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
I would HODL and hope that my dreams come true. It is not over yet. Maybe we won't see the coins moon as high as we want but we have an opportunity to make a profit. The key is to have patience and maybe lower our expectations to more realistic.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 21, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
If you think that you holds strong altcoins that for sure hold and even get more of them on dumps and sell on local pumps. Take a day to investigate all what you have in the folio to make an audit. Take a look at the weak altcoins and sell them to get more strong ones.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Yes you must HODL right now. It is better to hold your coins than sell them before the coin rise in price. As soon as prices rise we can sell them but right now everyone should hold. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and ICX are great.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 04:28:41 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Of course HODL, what's the point of selling coins now that have depreciated. I still hope that this is just a correction and they will return at least part of their value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

OR.

I'm going to keep holding all my COINS because the market is still pretty depressed right now. I believe growth will be better by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 21, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
No doubt about it. Hodl, is still the best thing to do. You must understand by now that the market's falling of prices happened every year and once the hard months are over it will once again go back to its previous high value even surpassing its highest value ever recorded. But for now, patience is very important.

Yes, hold hold, and once again the hold, it's the most reasonable thing to do right now, because the market is on the verge of big growth, the long-awaited autumn has come and I expect a lot of growth, so selling it right now means fixing the losses and being with the loss of money. Wait a few months and the situation in the market will change cordinally, patience will bear fruit, so it was already with crypto currency one time.
Pages:
Jump to: