Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 24. (Read 6497 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:59:27 PM
this kind of market atmosphere (dump) is not what is expected by investors and traders, but the pumd and dumd are two countries that are from the results of their fluctuating values, do it while when outside the cash is one option and survive to use profits.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
I think this is a good time for us to keep the Altcoin as the market is recovering. So we should be vigilant and calm and keep the Altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 20, 2018, 11:51:45 PM
The market is going up sharply, maybe in the short term the coins will recover soon, so please be patient, the market will bring good luck for you in the future. do not be discouraged
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 20, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
One thing about holding strategy is that you can not afford to hold half way, you will have to hold your token entire time of token development and growth for you to reap bountifully from your effort. And if market is down, just forget about selling a while.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
I think we don't have any other options left beside hold or sell your tokens/coins right now, for me, i choose to hold more maybe until the end of the year. We still have 4 months left and i hope the crypto market recovery. I know it's hard when we seeing the market condition right now, but i think hold is the better option for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
If you dream of a cocain, we all have to wait long until the trend turns in the opposite direction of the bulls)) But I, too, Hodl and dream of Lambo!)  Grin
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?
Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...
Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I still hold my coins because I bought it at a very expensive price and now I do not see any reason to lose my money. I need to remain calm because the market should soon recover.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:08:21 AM
it's better if you hold it first it's better because I'm sure in the next few months the market will recover
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 12:07:55 AM
I have a lot of coins that I keep until better times. I specifically collected such a portfolio with a look at the future. Since I still have hope for growth at the end of the year
I agree with you, I see a lot of people who are in a hurry and panic, but I don't care even though the price is bad, now I also keep a few coins that I believe will increase at the end of the year
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 15, 2018, 11:35:22 PM
At present and the possibility is that until the end of this year the market is still not stable and the value of the surge has not yet occurred, so it will last and will be dismantled after a big surge. Hold back and wait patiently for the coins they have and hope they will have more value in the future.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Yes we need to keep on hold until the market will fully recover before planning to sell so we can have a better idea of what should we do with our investment but i suggest not to surrender because i believed its price in few months will up by more than 200% based on experts prediction.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:26:25 PM
if you don't want to lose a lot of money then you should hold the coins you have until the market grows again but if you follow people in panic sell then you will lose a lot of money, I myself still hold a few coins here
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 15, 2018, 11:19:47 PM
Patience is a virtue, if you believe in the project you invested, then it'll bear fruit on the future.

And dont forget to see how the development of the project are going to. There are no guarantee what will happen with our investment, if we still believe and dont really care about what will happen in the future than hold is a right choice. But if we need money, or wanna sell our asset to switch on another project than sell it. Every step have a risk on it, so do what you want & be brave to facing the risk.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
September 15, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Yeah boys. This thread is still going red hot after a solid month!

Lots of HODLing still going strong! I like the replies as it shows many people out there still have strong faith.

Right now I am calling it accumulation time and doubling down on my altcoin stashes! Lets rock and roll!
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
Hodl is an important way to make more money. The market is very depressed right now, and there could be even bigger losses if you don't use patience and sell the COINS you own in that situation.
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
I think I would hold its first right now because of the situation that the market. I will just wait the right time to grow and give us a good profit. I buy some coins that I think have a potential grow.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 15, 2018, 02:48:26 AM
at the moment I still hold the coin that I have and I will continue to patiently wait for the price to rise and the market becomes more profitable, because if I sell now then I will lose a lot
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
If you hold on to potential COINS, you should stick with them. And I think crypto is a long-term game, and the price of COINS will grow as the market recovers.
Activity: 33
September 15, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
I still decided to hold my coin, this time there was nothing to change so I thought there should not be any transactions at this time. I will hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
There is no need to sell and take a lost, For me I will still prefer to hold and buy a lambo full of guys because i am a girl  Grin. Though this bear market has thought me a great lesson, a lesson that will always guide me to take a better decision in the future when it comes to cryptos.

Me too what happened in this whole year really taught me a lot and I will use this experience to gain more good income before the year ends. I will keep becoming more positive that hodling will surely give us good profit.

I hope the same thing as you and I am sure that we can gain more money in this year as long as we can be patient and still hold in the down of the market. soon, I am sure the market will recover and all of our coins will increase back so it means, we can make a good profit again. besides that, as long as we don't have to panic when the price is down, we have a big chance to make a profit again.
Pages:
Jump to: