Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 25. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
You should learn how to know what to hold and what not to hold. You have held endlessly and this is a sign of greed. You are supposed to be taking profits as your coins gives you profit. You must find a way to balance your portfolio in my own opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 12:22:24 AM
I am already holding my coin for 1 months now and I prefer to hold longer because of the market status.It feels bad watching your coin decreasing but I am still hoping that it will recover soon.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
For me,whatever can happen on my bitcoins,i will keep it on holding 'til the time comes that price in the market reached into my desired amount that i can sell it to fulfill my dreams in life. And even the movements of bitcoin price now in the market is really not yet stable,i still believe that it will recover and will reach to the peak.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 11:26:18 PM
keep doing hodl to do right now, because the market conditions are still not possible to sell coins because most of the time the coin prices still haven't experienced an optimal price increase, so they have to hold the coins that are still owned for a longer period until the market is recovering.
Activity: 66
September 14, 2018, 11:22:52 PM
There is no need to sell and take a lost, For me I will still prefer to hold and buy a lambo full of guys because i am a girl  Grin. Though this bear market has thought me a great lesson, a lesson that will always guide me to take a better decision in the future when it comes to cryptos.

Me too what happened in this whole year really taught me a lot and I will use this experience to gain more good income before the year ends. I will keep becoming more positive that hodling will surely give us good profit.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 11:13:21 PM
The current position is better to hold than to sell it, because most likely the price will increase again towards the end of the year, it's just that coin prices are difficult to rise right now because there are still many negative issues circulating.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
There is no need to sell and take a lost, For me I will still prefer to hold and buy a lambo full of guys because i am a girl  Grin. Though this bear market has thought me a great lesson, a lesson that will always guide me to take a better decision in the future when it comes to cryptos.
Activity: 118
September 14, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
Now, the market position is not good. So, I think hold is the best option. If any one sell their assest they would not get enough money from it. Other If they hold their assest until the market recovering and then sell their assest they must earn huge amount of money.

Yeah because if we sell our assets now with the current low price of the market we will lose a lot of money because we bought it before with high price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:36:45 PM
Definitely! 100 percent to hodl longer.
I am very sure that crypto will be healthy again and the market will be back to normal.
New ATH for all will be available soon. We should hold and wait more.
If there will be more panic then it will not good.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 14, 2018, 10:34:19 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

The market fell very deep and the holders did experience losses including me too, but I prefer HOLD because I think technology like blockchain has a big chance of economic progress, it's just that this year's condition is very bad both caused by several factors. My advice is also for those who feel uncertain about the future of crypto it is better to sell this because this is the only safe way for users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
Yup, I will still HODL because you're only losing when you are selling. And yes, I hodl because I appreciate the potential value of what I am hodling
Activity: 37
September 14, 2018, 08:46:43 PM
You have to prepared to HODL when the market is bottoming out in order to see the rebound of the market later. That is the meaning of HODLing, through the times when you incur heavy loss to the time it comes back. REMEMBER: you haven't lost any coins/tokens when the market is down only the FIAT value seems bad, when you wait out the dip you'll be paid back when the bull run hits. Don't make the mistake of falling prey to FOMO on the small profits.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 14, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

I will keep holding my coins and if I find the right one I will buy in more for holding. The prices now is suitable for holding not for selling. So I will hold what I have to wait for the right time to come.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 14, 2018, 08:28:08 PM
For me i still hold all my investments because i do still believe that the market would still recover and i do not want to loose any of my investments. It is a matter pf monitoring and perfect timing on when to sell.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

OR.

I am a holder in the crypto world, mainly. And although I have been seeing a big decreasing on my portfolio, I continue holding. In my opinion, if you have time for your profit, I think holding is a very effective way.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
I don't sell coins because I don't want to lose money. I bought some coins much more expensive than they are now. So I just hold the coins and wait for the market to recover. I'm sure that will happen.
Activity: 286
September 14, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
I remain firm and strong in my investments in cryptos and with much positive expectation that they will distribute me substantial profits in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 14, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
Of course! I believe in the future of bitcoin and other coins. Now the market is falling, but I think soon we will see the green light. IMHO
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
Prices in the market have slightly increased, but I still keep my coins, because I believe that the market will recover and prices will rise even more. I did not sell my coins for 8 months, while there was a bear market, and I will not sell them at low prices.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 14, 2018, 09:41:27 AM
For those who sale before august is actually consider gain as the price keep on drop to the lowest low recently. So I will just hold and do nothing, but if you dare, accumulate more at lower price that you think it is gonna be the real bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: