Pages:
Author

Topic: Still HODL? - page 23. (Read 6497 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 21, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
I don't think that all cryptocurrencies are worth HODL. Some new altcoins are very easy to crash, they are more suitable for short-term trading!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

if u sell now no point too, why don't just hodl and wait
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
I keep my coins and do not sell anything. Even what has recently been paid out as awards for participating in bounty campaigns. The price will rise. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
No doubt about it. Hodl, is still the best thing to do. You must understand by now that the market's falling of prices happened every year and once the hard months are over it will once again go back to its previous high value even surpassing its highest value ever recorded. But for now, patience is very important.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
I still keep my coins no matter what. Most of them have fallen in price by more than 5 times, but I believe that the trend reversal is very close, you just have to wait a little.
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 03:21:13 AM
Too late to panic i think, after this kind 10x drops of price from initial investment nothing more then hodling i see
Activity: 394
September 21, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
I think this is a good time for us to keep the Altcoin as the market is recovering. So we should be vigilant and calm and keep the Altcoins.
only good altcoins can survive, I hope you hold an altcoin that is really good so that in the future the value will increase and be profitable, I just save the ETH coin for now.
ETH is a good altcoin, except for it, we still have many other altcoin that are also very good. Investing in a variety of coin or only one is a strategy of each person, but the most important thing is to hold them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
September 21, 2018, 03:02:53 AM
I have a few alts that I am considering selling once they hit a certain price level. I keep track of every project I am invested in and some have proven to be more of a marketing thing, than an actual high potential blockchain project. At some point I will divert my funds to more promising projects. I am currently waiting for the right moment...but since everything is going up, I will wait until things go down again....other wise I will not be able to buy anyway Smiley
Activity: 331
September 21, 2018, 02:59:58 AM
I think this is a good time for us to keep the Altcoin as the market is recovering. So we should be vigilant and calm and keep the Altcoins.
only good altcoins can survive, I hope you hold an altcoin that is really good so that in the future the value will increase and be profitable, I just save the ETH coin for now.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
There are many strategies for trading in the market. HOLD is also a strategy that has shown its effectiveness in practice. If you are an inexperienced trader, the HOLD strategy is the best option.
hodling without analisys is not strategy in my opinion.we should following newest update from developer team and also price movement so we know what will happen to this coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
One thing about holding strategy is that you can not afford to hold half way, you will have to hold your token entire time of token development and growth for you to reap bountifully from your effort. And if market is down, just forget about selling a while.
people panic when holding because they don't have any strategy, usually they don't sell all their assets and wait for prices to rise high without any plan, they expect high prices to rise, and when prices weaken, they are shocked and panic because what they are waiting for doesn't come and they are confused about what to do..
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 21, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
There are many strategies for trading in the market. HOLD is also a strategy that has shown its effectiveness in practice. If you are an inexperienced trader, the HOLD strategy is the best option.
Activity: 476
September 21, 2018, 02:31:38 AM
Of course, I will continue to hold on to my assets and keep them for those who have good prospects in the future. That is one method to save the capital money that we have planted in crypto because if you sell it now, the results will be very much lower and of course we will experience a substantial loss.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
HODL is definitely needed right now more than any other day. The market, although green as of today, has yet to really recover. We are still waiting for the big bull run. And it might take place one of these days. Aside from the fact that most of us are having a smaller portfolio value due to the long red days, it would be better for the market if we avoid selling for now.

I agree! HODL'ing a coin that is staking is been pretty great. I bought into the coin dirty cheap too. Just waiting for a full on bull run for Alt. coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
yes of course I will continue to wait and hold the assets that I have on cryptocurrency and I will not easily release them because I realize that this cryptocurrency has the potential to make the price expensive because the total supply is very limited and very high demand will make prices can be expensive.
Activity: 302
September 21, 2018, 01:40:05 AM
HODL is definitely needed right now more than any other day. The market, although green as of today, has yet to really recover. We are still waiting for the big bull run. And it might take place one of these days. Aside from the fact that most of us are having a smaller portfolio value due to the long red days, it would be better for the market if we avoid selling for now.

I agree with you, and I very much hope that this is only the beginning of growth. So far, only hold.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 21, 2018, 01:35:53 AM
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
I choose HODL tactics. Earns in the world of investment the one who knows how to wait. And now is the time to buy altcoins, you can make good money on the bullish trend. Ie not to sell what already have coins and buy new ones.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
Unfortunately yes, I still hold coins. There's a lot of pros and cons to holding coins. When they're up you don't want to sell them because you think they'll go up more, than you notice the price goes down again, and again you don't sell.. So really you're not making any profit if you constantly hold them. If you're mining POS style than that may be okay due to the returns you're getting.

I've had the unfortunate experience of not selling coins I've been holding when I should of sold them.. and I'm sure many other holders do the same with their coins. The best advice I have is when your coin is up 20-40% or more of what you paid...sell it, and when it goes down again buy back that coin if you like and keep making profit doing that. When you're mining POS you don't want to deposit your coins on the exchange cause of your inputs and ages and stuff lol.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:20:29 AM
Crypto currency has a high risk. Since the probability of undesirable loss of money under a bad coincidence is VERY large. Have you forgotten about this?
Pages:
Jump to: