Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP With The ICO Garbage - page 6. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
February 05, 2019, 12:21:03 PM
There's way to many ICO's that are literally trash. Idk how people invest in some of these projects. It's honestly a joke... The Bittorrent ICO would have been a good one to invest in just because of the hype behind it. If the token goes to $0 in a few months it would still be worth it because people are tripling their investment within a few days (probably not worth buying right now, but do your own research). Those type of ICO's are 1 in 1,000,000. The majority of the ICO's people are investing in are pure garbage. They have no utilitarian uses and they have weak fan-bases. I can't comprehend why people don't wait until POST ICO release, THEN analyze the platform and decide whether or not to invest. Doesn't this sound like the best logical solution? Sometimes even quality ICO's dump and you can pick some up for pennies on the dollar "fire sale".

This was a quality ICO, don't believe me? Look at the chart, strong buy action with low sell pressure and you could have picked some up for dirt cheap and doubled your money within days - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/BTCAUD
Because they still believe that ICO price is the lowest one. If you buy more tokens you will get very big discount and what we see is that ICOs are now mainly funded in private sale than in the public sale.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
February 05, 2019, 12:03:26 PM
Well, there were a lot of ICO fraud cases the year before (2017), but back then the market was on a roll and almost anything was profitable. Now, the bill came for that ICO Garbage, some of the lack of trust in crypto is due to them.
Anything will be moving forward and especially with the ico itself. More people will become even smart than before to decide which is best ico. In fact that so many people can't do a proper analyzation to decide which is the best.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 12:00:16 PM
People, unfortunately, desperate to remove their own losses ICO investments are directed. But this sector has become so dirty that investing is no longer a suicide.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 05, 2019, 11:51:58 AM
i believe people are now learning their lesson from those icos they participated in last year.
most of them turned out either a scam or a crap one. many of them lost money.
so even if they will not stop creating and launching ico projects, small time investors in particular are not attracted in investing on them anymore.
wait for them in exchanges where you get really dirty cheap prices
It took us a while to learn the lesson but we finally did it and now the developers are desperate to try to get funding for their projects but regardless of their wishes no one is listening to them, we are tired of losing money with useless projects that do not really help the community to move forward, I really hope the developers go back to the roots of the community and release their projects without expecting a huge monetary gain for themselves.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
February 02, 2019, 11:26:26 AM
Well, there were a lot of ICO fraud cases the year before (2017), but back then the market was on a roll and almost anything was profitable. Now, the bill came for that ICO Garbage, some of the lack of trust in crypto is due to them.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
February 02, 2019, 10:54:16 AM
Yes, because there are many factors that influence the decline in confidence in the ICO now, most investors today do not want to invest in the ICO, because there are many ICO fraud cases now, so many ICOs fail even if the ICO is good, but because many ICO fraud cases make ICO is no longer as good as last year.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 02, 2019, 10:27:04 AM
There is a lot of ICO who are really garbage because I invested to ICO in the year 2018 and only few ICO are successful and most of the percentage that I invested is scam or not successful. I hope this year 2019 don't have a lot of ICO who are trash.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
February 02, 2019, 10:25:03 AM
now what people think about is how to get multiple benefits in a short time regardless of what the ICO actually built.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 09:56:50 AM
Some people are making huge gains from ICOs because the presale discount makes it very attractive. Even if they only make a 10% profit, if they invest one bitcoin they gain 0.1 BTC profit
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 02, 2019, 09:52:16 AM
There's way to many ICO's that are literally trash. Idk how people invest in some of these projects. It's honestly a joke... The Bittorrent ICO would have been a good one to invest in just because of the hype behind it. If the token goes to $0 in a few months it would still be worth it because people are tripling their investment within a few days (probably not worth buying right now, but do your own research). Those type of ICO's are 1 in 1,000,000. The majority of the ICO's people are investing in are pure garbage. They have no utilitarian uses and they have weak fan-bases. I can't comprehend why people don't wait until POST ICO release, THEN analyze the platform and decide whether or not to invest. Doesn't this sound like the best logical solution? Sometimes even quality ICO's dump and you can pick some up for pennies on the dollar "fire sale".

This was a quality ICO, don't believe me? Look at the chart, strong buy action with low sell pressure and you could have picked some up for dirt cheap and doubled your money within days - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/BTCAUD

This seems reasonable on a bear market but you should remember that in 2017 almost every shitcoin was able to shoot after ICO and people were investing in every crappy crowdsale for that reason. Now, the situation has changed and it's time to think before doing something like that Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 03:25:48 PM
Yes, I like your thoughts. I also do not understand how people continue to invest in projects. I see a lot of information that project tokens are worth nothing. Even as a hunter, I see that one of the 100 projects pays.

I think we all need a new strategy.

I used to be a bounty hunter too, sadly only 1/10 projects I worked on actually paid. The project paid me, then dumped 90% within the first 4 days. It just isn't worth my time to do anymore lol. I completely agree  Shocked
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 02:40:08 PM
Yes, I like your thoughts. I also do not understand how people continue to invest in projects. I see a lot of information that project tokens are worth nothing. Even as a hunter, I see that one of the 100 projects pays.

I think we all need a new strategy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
February 01, 2019, 02:34:51 PM
Do not make a generalization that all ICO are trash. Some of them are very useful. The truth is that there are dozens of great altcoins far better than BTC. It just happened that BTC comes first or ahead a few years from these altcoins.
right, with a large amount of fraud, all ico are considered rubbish, this assumption is wrong because there are still many real ico that can move the market, the market will be quiet if there are no more ico coins that appear in the market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 01, 2019, 02:04:55 PM
Even the information about the ICO rating will not guarantee you that you are investing in the best project. Be very cautious all the time and carefully study all the information referring to the team members.
Anyway still there are great project even in this market. Romad for example is doing many things before exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 01:50:21 PM
I think that today there is an urgent need for us and you to really have real opportunities for a serious growth of trust in the ICO field of activity. Because there are real meanings for this. Therefore, we need generator services.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 01:30:53 PM
At the end of 2018, the investment system using ICO-projects discredited itself very much. I hope the introduction of new tokensale standards based on the Security Token Offering (STO) will be able to solve the problems typical for ICO. Especially in recent times, there are more and more projects using STO to raise funds for the development of their projects. It’s enough to explore new projects on the Icobench site.
if we discard all fraudulent projects, other projects also have a right to exist. The fact is that there are really very good and promising ideas, but due to the lack of experience and lack of professionalism of the team, such ideas are very poorly implemented.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 01, 2019, 12:39:45 PM
At the end of 2018, the investment system using ICO-projects discredited itself very much. I hope the introduction of new tokensale standards based on the Security Token Offering (STO) will be able to solve the problems typical for ICO. Especially in recent times, there are more and more projects using STO to raise funds for the development of their projects. It’s enough to explore new projects on the Icobench site.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
February 01, 2019, 03:35:17 AM
It's part of a learning process. You send some scammer your life savings only once  Grin
In all honesty, it doesn't look like people would learn from posts on bitcointalk, reddit or whatever. They need to get burned once.
Once we have a community of burned investors, they'll learn how to do research due to necessity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 03:29:45 AM
I think that people invest in all ICOs for the reason that tokens will still grow after the market, despite the weak project!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 01, 2019, 03:19:56 AM
There are different people in this world and they are seeing different prjects and support them.
As i see on your post, you are a strong supported of that ICO and you want people to see it great.
But all you need to do is advertise it and explain to people how it is capable for the future and how people will benefit on it.
If you are comfortable with such project and you wanted to share your thoughts there's no problem with that, express yourself and share things that you think that will benefits the community, we do have different points of view but all of us wanted to have a good investment, we need not to forget doing our own research and be capable enough to place our money into a project that we think that brings good benefits for us.
Pages:
Jump to: