Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 10. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Being rich its not determined by chance, its needed to do hardwork because your knowledge and intelligence will be useless if you don't do work of it. School and studies to learn does not mean you easily become a rich person its not like that you need to use it in working because this will help you to achieve and success in life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think it make sense at some point because i really have a friend who became a millionaire because of crypto being just a bounty hunter and he just even didn't expect that to happen. It is just too timely that he participated in a very promising ICO that its ICO price went off the charts unexpectedly giving him millions worth of money converted in our country's currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
I always thought that people with more QI/intelligence would have more success at job, money, etc than normal people.
But, nowadays, i think that is just lucky, sometimes a genius could be lost in society living a simple life and a dumb @sshole could turn very rich suddenly and ramdonly.
Sometimes we have chance and we need to try, but sometimes we need lucky to be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
for me it is not by chance but how much risk you take and when you take those risks. Being an entrepreneur and not being afraid from taking risks wisely is one of the main factors of being rich.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I won't ever agree with that...of course we can see examples of extreme lucky millionaires but that's more like rare thing instead of usual.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is true that chances comes to people once in a while, but you alsi need to be smart enough to see it and make use of it. If you are chanced and not smart enough to to make use of the chance you have got, you might loose it or still get the chance and not use it wisely will end in losing.
Activity: 261
Most of the rich people , are came from the rich family . But their are people getting rich by their determination and goals in life on how they manage it .
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
yes you are right I really agree with you, a lot of rich people but do not have the degree of cleverness or talent, which can make him become rich is a very hard effort and never give up is the key to success that I can get from people who are successful without talent or intelligence.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I completely agree with this statement. To be successful people need to have talent and at least some intelligence but it doesn't guaranty that they will become rich or famous. I believe that every person has several chances in his life that can change it if he or she uses it wisely.
Activity: 322
Statestically, it has a bigger percentage that becoming rich is more on chance, but it is more effective when associated with intelligence and hardwork. When the 3 factors are combined together the chance of becoming rich is very reachable and doable. But sometimes “fate” will always bring you to where you deserve.

Yes you can be very rich depending on your family but everyone can be rich if they have the determination to work very hard each day just like the traders in the market that are always monitoring the prices in order to have profit daily.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
This the most exact statement , I could not even believe that there is someone in this world who shares the same thoughts about this as me. Well  just to clarify it is indeed needed for a person to have a talent or intelligence to be successful person , but for me successful person is not a product of his or her own excellence, he is a product of chances, why? there are numerous people who can sing ,dace or even have a knowledge on almost everything but there will only be few people who can successful on this , because not all people gets the right opportunity for themselves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
If a person is intelligent he/she must also contain a personality of being gumptious and industrious. The world of being a student is very different from the world of being a professional. Starting from the time of finding a job which is very difficult coz there are times that even though how tired we are applying, there comes a point that we are still not getting hired.
Activity: 96
Although no one is going to berate you for failing to start saving twenty years ago, it doesn't do any good to wait another twenty to get started. It doesn't matter if you have thousands of dollars in debt or are switching jobs for the sixth time in as many years. Meet with a financial advisor right now to learn what your next steps should be.
Activity: 84
Doing nothing is the only way to guarantee that you'll have nothing. On the flip side of the coin, you must also do everything in your power to get started investing right away.
Activity: 2
It's important to remember that no matter where you are on your financial journey - one of the lucky few in their twenties or one of the more common forty-somethings realizing that their savings account just isn't what it used to be - it's never to early or late to get started accumulating for retirement or even a down payment on a home.
Activity: 182
Not all smart students become rich. It is not always about the grades or the attendance. It is all about how we stand for our life. It is not also about the talent. Maybe we have our inborn talent but if we do not know how to used it, its non sense. We become rich if we put a hard work in our life, if we are not lazy, and if we know how to use our money.
Activity: 29
The best financial advice taps into individuals in their twenties, when there is little debt, few obligations, and a high potential of earnings. Unfortunately, few of us are ever the financially responsible adults we want to be straight out of college.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
To keep yourself closer to the financial finish line, there are a few common financial pitfalls you can avoid. Although you may fall short of the goal from time to time, knowing where you stand and where you are poised to land are incredibly valuable in being financially sound for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: