Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 12. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
There are many people who became a rich person because they work and study hard to gain knowledge and ideas on how it will works. Having these things help them to overcome it to be successful in life. We can say that it is an opportunity/chances because not all of people know bitcoin and we are proud that we are one that chosen on it to join this job.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I agree with you that chance or luck plays a great role in the success o a person. Most o the people became successful because they happen to bag a right opportunity at right time and place. But it not like only your destiny or luck can make you successful or you can become successful only by chance. If you have the talent and a strong will to accomplish your goals, the success will definitely find a way to you.
It is not about the luck because it is about the courage that they have to take the risk. All the opportunities are there and if they don't knock then build a door. Find a way to get those opportunities because you should not stop looking for opportunities because opportunities is the only thing that can change your life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I agree with you that chance or luck plays a great role in the success o a person. Most o the people became successful because they happen to bag a right opportunity at right time and place. But it not like only your destiny or luck can make you successful or you can become successful only by chance. If you have the talent and a strong will to accomplish your goals, the success will definitely find a way to you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is a combination of many factors. You can't say that 100% of the rich people are intelligent and hardworking, while 100% of the poor people are retarded and lazy.
It is a combination of factors there is no doubt about it, but in average a person that is very intelligent will eventually get out of poverty because of his intelligence, however there are people that will get most of his money because of luck, they did nothing to deserve that wealth they were just fortunate enough to get it but if they do not take steps to maintain that wealth, it is very likely that they are going to waste it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
I don't think that we are living only by chance and that being rich is just for those who are lucky one, some people who are getting rich may  not be intelligent as to what we are expecting most of them are people who are hardworking, determined and perseverance, they do have a positive mindset that they can reach their goal that is why they are doing anything to change their life.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
chance is a factor of course. noone can deny it. but you should do something i mean you should make a step to become a rich. you can not be a rich just by luck. even if you are a lottery winner, it means that you spent money to buy a ticket. so it is not only chance or luck.

I think one thing for sure is luck and the gauze work will not be easy for everyone. It's just a saying, more precisely in the sense that a highly educated and knowledgeable person has a great chance of being successful or wealthy but when a person has a high luck in his life and he finds his business and business keep advancing until he gets rich when he does not have a high education
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Almost all for me. There is also a situation that if your family is rich then you are also, because you inherit all the wealth of you mother and father. There is also some person get rich because of their intelligence and talent, just because the want their life to change so they pursue to work hard to earn big money.

I think that it is more to believe that if a person is intelligent then he will be rich because he will know that if he will work hard then he will get paid for it and if he will not work hard then he will waste his life and his time and he will waste his energy with the passage of time. So it is the intelligent which make a person better in life and to participate in the life for to get his share.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Aside from these things, working hard and persevering are also key factors for success. You need to be dedicated and passionate on what you are doing.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I believe being rich is determined by chance, by determination and hard work rather than intelligence or talent. Because intelligence and talent will not materialize if a person have no courage and determination to become rich. Though a combination of those all characteristics will make a person more rich and successful.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Being rich its not determined by chance, its needed to do hardwork because your knowledge and intelligence will be useless if you don't do work of it. School and studies to learn does not mean you easily become a rich person its not like that you need to use it in working because this will help you to achieve and success in life.
Activity: 364
I agree with it. Going to school to learn does not give you the guarantee that you will become rich but rather it is the break in life that come to you and you should be able to acknowledge and use it. Here in our country the richest men and women is not the most intelligent people. They have just the chance to make business. Just like here in the crypto world where in we all had the chance to became rich.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Agreed with you, if we seize the opportunity then we will become rich. Smart and hard does not make us rich, it only helps us to earn a living for a living. If you know the year of chance, I bought Bitcoin in 2009

For me, talent and skills and intelligence as well as chance are only tools that can make us rich. What really make people rich is not the chance itself but the fact that he/she grab the chance given and work for it. You will never get rich if you will just sleep all day long no matter how intelligent you are. You have to get up,make use of your talent and intelligence and grab every open chances along the way.
Activity: 322
Agreed with you, if we seize the opportunity then we will become rich. Smart and hard does not make us rich, it only helps us to earn a living for a living. If you know the year of chance, I bought Bitcoin in 2009
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Not all smart people are rich we can see beggars on the internet going viral because some of them are fluent in English while others are good in solving math problems. I think for some people it is their fate but for some they choose on what status of life they want to be. I know some people that are happy despite of being poor while some people who are rich are quite lonely.
Being a smart person is the most important thing and that it plays a key role in helping you in making more money and that you need to use your brain to make the wise decisions and to expect for something better in your life.

There is no way that you can rely on any kind of chance or on your luck completely for the sake of making money. You need to put in your best efforts as well to get the desired results.
If we study the life style of all the people who somehow managed to get richer and the ones who made a lot of earning in their lives, then we’ll get to know that not even one out of them have earned money just because of his luck or because of getting some chance or any other thing like that. It is all and all your hard work and personal efforts which pays you off at the end and which can help you in getting richer.
Richness is partnered with failures. Successful people fail but the only difference is that they don't dwell on the failures instead they learned from them and they don't repeat the same failures. I don't believe it's determined by chance. It takes a lot of hardwork, commitment, knowledge, and action. We all can be rich, anybody can be successful. It’s a matter of having a strong desire, and doing what it takes to achieve it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Being rich is by chance? well,I do not agree with this school of thought.If so, then I will say that the diviner or whatever behind the creation of that chance is not fair to all mankind.To be rich,one has to work hard,smart and strategic.Off course the object of worship is part of the journey.In my case I will say God guide my steps to riches everyday but I definitely have a role to play so that the will of God which is riches will be materialized.Intelligence or talent has more to offer for a person to be rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Not all smart people are rich we can see beggars on the internet going viral because some of them are fluent in English while others are good in solving math problems. I think for some people it is their fate but for some they choose on what status of life they want to be. I know some people that are happy despite of being poor while some people who are rich are quite lonely.
Being a smart person is the most important thing and that it plays a key role in helping you in making more money and that you need to use your brain to make the wise decisions and to expect for something better in your life.

There is no way that you can rely on any kind of chance or on your luck completely for the sake of making money. You need to put in your best efforts as well to get the desired results.
If we study the life style of all the people who somehow managed to get richer and the ones who made a lot of earning in their lives, then we’ll get to know that not even one out of them have earned money just because of his luck or because of getting some chance or any other thing like that. It is all and all your hard work and personal efforts which pays you off at the end and which can help you in getting richer.

Don't believe anything of what you hear and half of what you see. Though in these days of relentless Photoshop, you should believe even less what you see than what you hear. Actually, how are going to study the lifestyles of all the people who somehow managed to get to the top? Let me guess, by their authorized biographies and interviews in the major news sources like Bloomberg or Reuters, right? You are being fed fanciful success stories ("from rags to riches") about talent and industry without fail, but no one is actually going to reveal you the real truth behind their success unless it gets leaked one way or another. Because you may get disappointed, your dreams may get shattered and illusions dispelled.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Being rich is according to fate and predestination
Hmmmm..

They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely.
Exactly and on point.

I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time
and with right decision.

Yes, we have our own time and wait for it but while waiting we need to work hard because as they said we make our destiny. And yes, it's not our fault to born poor but it's our fault if we die poor. So living in this world is not a matter of chance but it's a result of every decision you made and the hard work we render. So strive hard.
Pages:
Jump to: