Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 6. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
someone gets rich by chance I think it just happens by some people who experience it. Luck is on the side of people so destiny makes it successful and rich. But in general, a person gets rich because of a process in which the person will try, be diligent, persistent, work hard with his abilities and talents.

I am agree with your opinion. Most peoples getting rich because their diligent and hard working. We can not rely on luck if we want to be rich because being rich depending on luck is not for long. Our luck can running out. What we should depend is on our hard working and knowledge because it can maintain our wealth
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely. Chance combined it with intelligence it will be better a chance to be rich.

Yes, I believe it is really true that luck plays the key role to most successful individuals because not all intelligent people become successful in life. It is not a measurement of success it is more on chances and luck. A person that is not so intelligent but has strategic plans and hardwork are more likely to succeed because they already know what they are not capable of. So they don't rely on their brain capacity that's why they need to work harder to reach their goal.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
what kind of study did you follow?
I personally have other opinions about this, I think wealth is determined by the fortune that God gives us.
Activity: 98
Richness is all about the opportunity one will get. There are brilliant people out there who are very poor financially but rich in cognitive thinking. A friend of mine use to top our class every semester but now, he is at the station washing cars for money. Upon all the intelligence, he has ended washing cars and this is all due to lack of chance.
Activity: 2
You want to be wealthy and have unlimited income. You also have a dozen different books from famous authors sitting on your bookshelf collecting dust and you are still not rich. You actually need to be little smart and change your position with the author.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Wealth is not the accumulation of material values. This ability to spend less than you earn, the ability to save and the Rich are people who have money. And the wealthy - those who have money and time.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
Indeed that luck sometimes defeats intelligence and talent, but just relying on luck is a thing that i think is not good, it impressed awkward. Although it is undeniable that you say it is very true, although I am not so surprised to hear this, but it would be better if we also have to have intelligence and talent.
Activity: 115
The study is most likely wrong.  Because luck does not always play any role, and sometimes it's the intellect that helps!
Activity: 6
Merit: 2
One effective exercise is to write, "I can't (and also won't) be prosperous because ___ (fill in your negative thought)." You have all the answers inside of you. Then change all the negative thoughts to positive ones. Throw away the sheet with the fear based thoughts and focus on your positive ones. You have the power to have what you desire, and you deserve it all. Go for it! Harder you work luckier you get.
Activity: 280
I think they just do not miss a single moment that can bring them success or wealth. But sometimes it happens that wealth is achieved through hard work.
Activity: 196
be a successful person or rich not only from the intelligence or knowledge you have, because I think to be a success other than two things tesebut luck factor is also very instrumental in addition to the experience is also a good teacher to be successful
Activity: 700
I strongly disagree with what you say, being rich is a business and a process. not people get rich because it is determined by chance. intelligence, talent, honesty and hard work are the keys to success. although destiny and fate play little role in the end of a business
Absolutely! There can only be a small percent of luck and we should not rely on it alone, because if we get to miss it then it's a big loss on our part. It's still better to be knowledgeable, to exert an effort, time, to be determined, to have passion, be committed, be patient, and be positive. The faith that we have also has a big contribution for us to succeed in life, and most importantly our attitude that makes us unique. It helps us to manage life's challenges to decide reasonably and manage them strategically and wisely.

Intelligence, talent, determination, and luck is related each others to create success. Knowledge is more powerfull because with good knowledge, we can see an opportunity that can bring us to success.
Activity: 140
someone gets rich by chance I think it just happens by some people who experience it. Luck is on the side of people so destiny makes it successful and rich. But in general, a person gets rich because of a process in which the person will try, be diligent, persistent, work hard with his abilities and talents.
copper member
Activity: 336
Being rich is a not only a product of intelligence and certificate but also of preparedness and responsibility.
Activity: 78
i agree with this. hard worker and determined person is better than a lazy talented person.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Yes, perhaps in this article there are some truthful words. One day someone can stand lucky and will become rich. But the fact is that the main thing is to keep this wealth and increase it. After all, you can become rich for a few days thanks to a happy occasion. Spend right and left and you will stay again with nothing. And then you stop being rich. But only thanks to the intellect and ability to multiply money you really remain rich.
Activity: 420
I do not 100% believe that getting rich is down to luck. Though many people were born with unfair edge to start with, it’s no guarantee that they will increase their birth-acquired wealth or they’ll continue to be “lucky” to maintain their positions in life. Life offers a series of chances and choices to everyone. We all had our fair share of happiness and sadness, victories and failures. So it’s merely up to us if we will succeed and get rich or not, with the values that we have.  It’s inanity to blame the innocent “luck” why he didn’t cleave to you that’s why you are not rich now, ‘coz there’s no such thing. Work hard and persevere until you get what you want—that’s the recipe of success of wealthy people. Engrave this in your mind: if getting rich is mainly about luck, still it’s you who pushes it. So it’s not about luck; it’s about YOU!
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
I strongly disagree with what you say, being rich is a business and a process. not people get rich because it is determined by chance. intelligence, talent, honesty and hard work are the keys to success. although destiny and fate play little role in the end of a business
Absolutely! There can only be a small percent of luck and we should not rely on it alone, because if we get to miss it then it's a big loss on our part. It's still better to be knowledgeable, to exert an effort, time, to be determined, to have passion, be committed, be patient, and be positive. The faith that we have also has a big contribution for us to succeed in life, and most importantly our attitude that makes us unique. It helps us to manage life's challenges to decide reasonably and manage them strategically and wisely.
Skills is what we need or having some guts and knowledge to have the courage to pursue it, entering crypto, for example requires a decision-making process since we're about to invest some capital on t that we will be needing to study its uses and benefits to knowing if it's worth having.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Pages:
Jump to: