Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 9. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 10
chance come from our knowledge.it is not come instantly.by our knowledge we always try to find opportunity that could make us success.try and error make us trained well to face difficulty
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
In my view, to be a rich man's easy with a note that you really want to try and develop your talents and abilities, whatever it's that is important legal and doesn't violate the rule of law and religion. There are several ways to become wealthy, that is by diligent work and often save when there's more money.
Indeed in my view, to become a rich man is easy with the note that you really want to try and develop your talents and abilities, whatever is important is legal and does not violate the rules of law and religion. There are several ways to become rich, that is by working diligently and often saving when there is more money.

Or learning to invest our saving money in the right way
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 106
Yes, but if you put intelligence and talent together you have more chances to become successful, and don't forget strong determination
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think that these are hardworking and intelligent people who do not miss their chance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
In my view, to be a rich man's easy with a note that you really want to try and develop your talents and abilities, whatever it's that is important legal and doesn't violate the rule of law and religion. There are several ways to become wealthy, that is by diligent work and often save when there's more money.
Activity: 44
in theory actually intelligence and talent greatly affect one's success, but in fact luck is also very influential. but that doesn't stop us from learning and hoping for luck. we still have to learn and try.

In my opinion, the people who are the best at their fields always get rich. It's the result of learning and hard working. When you are too good at your skills, there will be some chances for you to get high income. The luck is just a part of it.

People who have luck can be rich, but people who have talent and working hard will surely get rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
in theory actually intelligence and talent greatly affect one's success, but in fact luck is also very influential. but that doesn't stop us from learning and hoping for luck. we still have to learn and try.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Well yeah, even Bill Gates who's very smart, but he was at the right place at the right time in history. And he didn't expect all of this.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
While I do believe this true, below average IQ people have very little hope and have a hard time understanding and comprehending, or noticing an amazing possibilities.
Activity: 196
I truly believe that being resourceful and determined along with being open minded and the willingness to consistently learn through mistakes is the ingredients of the success to being rich and chance is only a factor if a person with the said traits know how to grab it. And we should admit that not all that people who joins any market are like this, and that is why not all people will be financially free as they do not change their mind sets.
Activity: 75
 Being rich is usually a combination of chance and talent. However, fate and destiny determines whether a person will be rich or poor. Therefore one must
 know thatthere are different ways of becoming rich. Richness is not gonna be achieved on a silver platter.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
Activity: 168
To be successful there should be three things Either you have to be very lucky , either you have to cheat or either you have to work very hard. Well i don't think being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent if you are not talent you cannot convert the chances. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Interesting theory. I believe that wealth = success. Millions of stupid people are very rich. Yes later someone becomes smart, helping him to develop wealth, but nevertheless he earned his don't mind. The authorities are not profitable that all were rich and sometimes talented people take everything. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency will end this once and for all and no one will take away people's wealth.

Being rich could depend on many factors. And yes it could either be by chance  or all of the factors that were mentioned above. But I believed that being in the crypto currency  world could really help you a lot becone successful when it comes to your financial aspects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I truely amazed about the research and how it was determined because I believe that studying help us to enhance and develop our knowledge and may help us to enhance our talent by learning different techniques in practicing and trying. Intelligence is all about studying something that may help you develop each talents.
Right , and I agree with the factor with which you are giving your favour but here you should see at another another factor that why OP is including .
Since I have lots of knowledge in this field but still to make better earnings in the trading in cryptourrency market need better skill of prediction as well as a better luck , so that we can make better earnings , even all the prediction are based upon the technical analysis about the coins but in Actual pump and dump are the main factors about the market of that coin .
Many times I made prediction but there is didn't found that intelligence ideas works more ebtter that what I made from by chance in this field .
So here we need to consider the both factor and also we should take decision with the technical analysis and also will remain dependent to the luck ( to take risk ) .
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I truely amazed about the research and how it was determined because I believe that studying help us to enhance and develop our knowledge and may help us to enhance our talent by learning different techniques in practicing and trying. Intelligence is all about studying something that may help you develop each talents.
Activity: 38
I do not think so . If there is a chance without grasping then it will fail. I think the way to rich is the positive and diligent, dare to think will do one day you will achieve what you want.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Interesting theory. I believe that wealth = success. Millions of stupid people are very rich. Yes later someone becomes smart, helping him to develop wealth, but nevertheless he earned his don't mind. The authorities are not profitable that all were rich and sometimes talented people take everything. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency will end this once and for all and no one will take away people's wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: