Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 5. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I agree with that study of being is determine by chance rather than intellegence or talent because most people are always selfish like here in my country most of the rich people in the government is a curropt one except for the other people that I know they don't like them. And even your a graduated person with a honor here in my country the most required people who always passed the interview of a company should have a backer I mean the person like congressman or mayor kinda cool right.?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Virtually in all life's affairs, luck and a dropping chance play a big role. This applies to passing the exam and earning money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Some people say they have no free time, they usually say this as they sit on the couch watching TV. At work when asked if they phoned back a client, the answer is no as you talk to them on the way back from the smoking area.  Such people never be rich even with luck.
And I swear it's the same people that want to give you advise in life and even financially. It says so much that they know what to do but they just don't do it because they are lazy. When you approach them about their TV series addiction, they say that it's their stress reliever but you can see them even on weekends watching. These days, you really have to learn how to ignore people. Next time they tell you what to do financially, ask them where there is fortune or if they have a degree in business or economics. That should shut them up.

Becoming rich is a combination of luck, intelligence (knowledge), talent, and connection. You would never get somewhrre far if you don't have all of it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Yeah i have seen some individuals who are not able to graduate in college but they became successful and rich compared to those people who are professionals that relatively still having some financial difficulties. As i have observe also that those individuals do became rich on a certain business where they were good at and had the chance to get more profit and become rich.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Some people say they have no free time, they usually say this as they sit on the couch watching TV. At work when asked if they phoned back a client, the answer is no as you talk to them on the way back from the smoking area.  Such people never be rich even with luck.

Activity: 322
The chances are the oppurtunity for everyone to be rich, being talented and intelligent is good enough but it will not bolster to be rich ,it is only part of being rich, the good chances that comes are the best oppurtunity to be being rich and wealthy plus the intelligent to manage your wealth, if you have chance and you do not have enough knowledge it is also useless chances to get rich.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I think the recipe for success is 50% chance and 50% talent & education. You can have all the chance in the world, but if you don't have what it takes to do your job people won't hold you in high regard and you won't be able to climb the corporate ladder and negotiate a higher salary. The opposite is also true - you might be super qualified for the job, however someone else with less skills but better connections might come in and take your place. Nowadays you have to work smarter, not harder to be wealthy.
Activity: 3
Luck is an important factor in my opinion. One has to be at the right place at right time.
Activity: 2
When each hour you work can create income for a lifetime, you realize that every hour not planned is a lifetime of wasted riches. Plan each day to do something that will continue to make money forever. Automated businesses systems are the key.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I completely agree with this.  It's the luck of the draw.  Take crypto for instance.  It's mostly luck when you pick something correctly.  You may have studied the whitepaper and project and had a great feeling about it but in the end a million things need to line up for that project to succeed. Most of which we have nothing to do with. 
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Being Rich can be determined by chance but staying rich is a Talent and wisdom because to winning the lottery is not to become rich it's just to have more money, temporally. Usually those people are getting more poor with time.
Activity: 266
It may well be that a person's wealth can be due to accidents. In any case, wealth is assets that are inherently limited, and only distribution occurs among those who own them. Accident can also be born in a family of Rothschilds and inherit one of the greatest states of the world.
Activity: 26
But that is only partially true. Wealth must be gathered from many factors like Intelligence, Talent, Opportunity. Without one of the three, man cannot become rich. A few examples for that. If you are smart, but you invest in projects without luck, you probably will not get it. If you are lucky, but you are not smart about using the money you earn, you will spend it in a wasteful way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Activity: 10
Some people earn money by the hour, which is great until you run out of hours and still want to make more money. Getting paid passively is the way to go.
Activity: 12
To get rich quickly, you must sell. What you sell is ideas and feelings. People seldom buy based on product use alone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm not an expert in that area but I feel like it is the equal things, but to be rich upon the chance is so much easier than to try hard and work hard having your intelligence and education, lol. I'm looking for my chance.

In my own opinion, most of the people are getting rich because of their hard work and that is the reason why you should always make your self knowledgeable about cryptocurrency since it was one of the easiest way to get wealthy.
Activity: 198
I'm not an expert in that area but I feel like it is the equal things, but to be rich upon the chance is so much easier than to try hard and work hard having your intelligence and education, lol. I'm looking for my chance.
Activity: 294
Yes, but this study says that smart people do not, as a rule, become rich. That everything depends on luck and luck. That is, this study refutes the assertion of the previous topic that stupidity is close to poverty. On the issue of wealth, we, probably, are following the fate that has been given to us. It is difficult to know the ways that are intended for us.

Yes, but not in all time this is correct, there are also times that our intelligence makes us rich too. It will all depend how lucky we are and what strategies we will be using.
Yes, luck is probably the most important factor to become rich. If you're lucky, you will not need to be smart to make money or look for opportunities. Luckily, money and opportunities come naturally to you
Activity: 252
If you’re so smart, why aren’t you rich? Turns out it’s just chance

What factors, then, determine how individuals become wealthy? Could it be that chance plays a bigger role than anybody expected? And how can these factors, whatever they are, be exploited to make the world a better and fairer place[/b]?

In my opinion, Opportunities only make up a small part of the opportunity to become rich.

The first thing needed to be rich is intelligence, if you are not smart you will not recognize your opportunity.

Second, I think it's courage, opportunity comes to you but you fear and do not grasp it, you will still be poor
Pages:
Jump to: