Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 2. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think work hard is the main factor to achieve our goals such as become rich and all the goals we want. even though we have intelligence and skill, we will not be able to be rich if we cannot use it
Hard work beats talent and skills and that is the main reason why even the intelligent people are losing opportunities and chances over the time because they are not working hard, they are not maximizing the things that can give them a lot of benefits in their future and that is the reason why even some people under the poverty can still make it and become rich, because they work hard.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think work hard is the main factor to achieve our goals such as become rich and all the goals we want. even though we have intelligence and skill, we will not be able to be rich if we cannot use it
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
For me become a rich is not determined by chance,become a rich is about how you work hard for it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
There are many people who became a rich person because they work and study hard to gain knowledge and ideas on how it will works. Having these things help them to overcome it to be successful in life.

Maybe in the corporate world, studying will work but in this industry, it is more important to have patience because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 131
There are many people who became a rich person because they work and study hard to gain knowledge and ideas on how it will works. Having these things help them to overcome it to be successful in life.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
to become rich do not have to lie on the couch and do nothing. You need to develop, learn, get acquainted with different people. And then the probability of chance will be higher
Activity: 448
I'd say if a person want to be a billionaire then luck plays biggest part in it as not everyone will get the same chance or grab the chance when it arrives, but if they want to change their live to be better then talent and intelligence will play bigger part, although they won't be billionaire but they will be quite well off. If you don't have the talent then you can work hard to make chance happen, but if you don't work hard you will be poor the rest of your life.
Activity: 350
To be rich you need to work hard for it. If the chance of being rich was given to you or comes to you, be thankful but you need to be wise and intelligent using your wealth somestimes you loose it because of your wroing doing. Chances come ones so grab it and  you are the one who will make it to grow.

Yes you are right, you always need to study hard and work hard in order to become rich in the future and sometimes you also need to take risk in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 518
To be rich you need to work hard for it. If the chance of being rich was given to you or comes to you, be thankful but you need to be wise and intelligent using your wealth somestimes you loose it because of your wroing doing. Chances come ones so grab it and  you are the one who will make it to grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I don't think that all is about chance. But neither it is about talent, it is about certain abilities and education.
Activity: 226
In general you do need a level of IQ to make it from nothing to become rich. But I think in life tough, eye opening experiences is really what evolves a person, and most people don't have such level of experiences. They could technically have a high IQ, but still be ignorant. So in that sense I do believe that luck does play a sort of a major role, because smart or dumb, 99% are ignorant of life. In particular if they were born rich.
I think everything is relative and everyone has their own way of success. So there will not be a common formula for success that can be applied to many people who will have their own way. I believe that if you really try, then success can come to anyone.
Activity: 224
It's always amazing to read the results of studies which don't really match your expectations, makes you think more. I do agree that sometimes chance decides a lot more than any characteristic of a person, like talent or IQ level. But we all need to try and start our ways towards our goals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
I think the concept of 'chance' as used in the description could suggest a odd or likelihood of something happening, if there is one thing about the rich, they increase the Odd or chance of their getting rich by developing certain habits or traits,skills , dispositions etc. IQ is not required for these. Most genuises are actually bad with some 'wealth habits' and often make bad investors
You say very right. Opportunities come to you but if you have no skills, no good knowledge then you will not catch it. So I think the opportunity is only 40% of your success.
Yeah you're right. opportunities will come at any time. but if you don't have any preparation. the opportunity will be in vain. the preparation can vary. such as knowledge, skills, even capital. so it's not always true about that the study. be a person who has many positive factors so there are many ways for you to be successful

I strongly agree with this and with those who support this view. I agree that you should have knowledge, skills or capital (or whatever it takes) to use the opportunity you encounter or just see it in the first place. But that's not enough and certainly not all. You should also get yourself ready to take action at the right moment, to actually do something when things turn in your favor all of a sudden, and this might be the hardest part. What I want to emphasize here is that you should truly accept the fact that success, or at least a significant part of it, can depend on entirely random factors including pure luck. When you are fully aware of that, when you set yourself this way, you will be ready to act without thinking twice as soon as you recognize there's an opportunity opening up.
Activity: 96
To be rich is not only to have money, but also to be able to save and add.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
so you are saying richness are for those who gamble? it is a bit complicated, if a guy won in a gamble, and he didnt know what to do with that money, surely it will just swept away easily, i think all the three characteristics are needed to be rich, we need to be intelligence or knowledge once we enter an investment, we need talent, as talent can be associated with being wise or one's ability to know when and where to invest, and lastly, we rely on our chances if we will be successful or not in our ventures. so for me, those three are the main ingredient to become a rich man.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Of course, the case in life plays a big role. For example, when a student with good knowledge draws a complicated ticket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
good point and i agree with that , being rich is dermined by chance , can he get the chance and make it profit or not . also did he want take the risk of that chance or not .
Activity: 51
In general you do need a level of IQ to make it from nothing to become rich. But I think in life tough, eye opening experiences is really what evolves a person, and most people don't have such level of experiences. They could technically have a high IQ, but still be ignorant. So in that sense I do believe that luck does play a sort of a major role, because smart or dumb, 99% are ignorant of life. In particular if they were born rich.
Activity: 378
I agree being smart and intelligent is not the key for being rich.Being determnined and achieve our goals  to work hard for.Here in bitcoin we need some knowledge and startegy to survive when price goes down and hardworking to reach our dreams.

In my own opinion, patience is what we need the most in this industry because the market is volatile so you need to be patience to wait for the price to pump up before selling your coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think the concept of 'chance' as used in the description could suggest a odd or likelihood of something happening, if there is one thing about the rich, they increase the Odd or chance of their getting rich by developing certain habits or traits,skills , dispositions etc. IQ is not required for these. Most genuises are actually bad with some 'wealth habits' and often make bad investors
You say very right. Opportunities come to you but if you have no skills, no good knowledge then you will not catch it. So I think the opportunity is only 40% of your success.
Yeah you're right. opportunities will come at any time. but if you don't have any preparation. the opportunity will be in vain. the preparation can vary. such as knowledge, skills, even capital. so it's not always true about that the study. be a person who has many positive factors so there are many ways for you to be successful
Pages:
Jump to: