Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 3. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
yes you are right to be successful and can get a lot of benefits you should have intelligence that can help you to determine the right time to enter and the right time to get out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am not entirely surprised by this at all actually, anecdotally I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time. Whether that be born to a certain family or class, or to a certain country, or area of a country, these things all effect where we will end up. Good to know us average folk can still make it in this rigged world Wink

I do not agree with the term, being rich because it is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent, we who are in developing countries have a lot of wealth or results that can only be achieved by the hard work of struggle who do not know desperately, in our country there is no such thing as rich by coincidence because there are no miracles there are only struggles to get results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I agree being smart and intelligent is not the key for being rich.Being determnined and achieve our goals  to work hard for.Here in bitcoin we need some knowledge and startegy to survive when price goes down and hardworking to reach our dreams.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me intelligence and hard work is one of the key to become rich,if you are hard working and you have knowledge you can rich your goal to became rich and to fullfil your dreams in life.

Agree with it. For having strong self determination, extra efforts exerted and hard works would have a greater chances to become rich. Because here in crypto is not only about intelligence but also how dedicated we are in order to reach our targets and goal in life to become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I completely agree with this concept. Most of the rich man is not specifically intelligent but if got a chance and you know how to react on that then you are good to go. But I will say you have to be at least some part of intelligent and not a noob to underderstant that you got a chance. If you can not observe the world around you then you are not a good businessman. A great businessman uses each and every bit of information he has gathered in his life mostly from around him.
Activity: 196
It is good to have intelligence and talent but this does not mean that ypu are already secured in life and one of this is being rich, but if you have no chances even how talented you are ,then you will have no chance to be rich, because the chance of being rich comes one 's in life time ,you have not determined it and developed but that is really the chance to being rich, I also believe in chances in life than talent and brain.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Everything here in our lives is determined by a chance starting from the probability of ovum fertilization by a semen end ending with the chance to die in a car crash.
Being talented and having a cultivated thinking also depends on so many chaotically interrelated factors that it is absolutely impossible to determine whether one became rich due to his own efforts or just by an accidental luck.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
the most important thing is experience and never give up, trust is the main factor and that is what I do with Crypto, does not take things lightly and continues to add experience as bad as any condition, wealth is relative, but it takes effort and hard, no results without effort because of luck and opportunities don't come every time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I believe that becoming rich (or staying poor) is largerly affected by one's surroundings and especially family he was born in. It is the parents and the tutors in the school and who can either discover and develop early talents of a child or make him a fearful and amorphous animal.
Activity: 132
For me intelligence and hard work is one of the key to become rich,if you are hard working and you have knowledge you can rich your goal to became rich and to fullfil your dreams in life.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
in my opinion, intelligence is very important for trading and can get a lot of profit because if you trade, the intelligence is really needed. when you trade without having intelligence, it will be very difficult to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 99
This article is a well educative one and of a truth I really see some point that actually change my perception about been rich.  I think riches is a combination of both be intelligence and favour or luck. Many are born being rich and and some being poor but I just believe is just about the universals' laws of kama or couse and infect.
Activity: 98
 If you do not have the intelligence, you will not be able to take the chance if it is there, and even if you have intelligence but do not have the skills or talents required to maintain being there, you will eventually end up going down than up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
There is this quote that says time and chance happen to both the rich and poor; an indication that it is not always of one's doing that one becomes classified as being rich or poor and also being rich is a matter of timing and chance too which I agree with; I didn't get to choose the family or country I was born into!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
Think of how many kids are in varsities and how many of those go pro. Or how many people go through acting camps that end up as big actors. Some just get lucky, while some never manage coz of setbacks.

Success is really more than about traits you have. Luck plays a lot. For example less than half of all new businesses would make it past their first year.

You can try to skew this in your favor by expanding your network - they can pass down opportunities to you that they themselves can't take advantage of but then again chance also play a part there. That break would have to align with your talents/expertise. And considering other people in that one contact's network, what are the chances you'd be the first one they'll think of?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
In my opinion, I think it's base on the people who'll make him rich or wealthy, because even though people have a chance, but doesn't know how to make handle that chance, then nothing will happen. And I also agree that being rich is not base on being intelligent, because I know some few people who're intelligent, but not rich. I think if you're good at making strategy, and decision making, then your chance of being rich is high.
Activity: 148
I think the concept of 'chance' as used in the description could suggest a odd or likelihood of something happening, if there is one thing about the rich, they increase the Odd or chance of their getting rich by developing certain habits or traits,skills , dispositions etc. IQ is not required for these. Most genuises are actually bad with some 'wealth habits' and often make bad investors
You say very right. Opportunities come to you but if you have no skills, no good knowledge then you will not catch it. So I think the opportunity is only 40% of your success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Metamorphically speaking, life is really unfair. And if I would base with the information given. Some were practically born rich, some were sadly born poor. But the thing here is, how to live our life? Some rich people, they have all the thing they want in just a snap of their fingers but at the end of the day, they feel incomplete. While some poor people, having companions to get the days go by is simply a happiness for them. I think it's not merely the money itself that makes us rich, but the amount of appreciation we have in our lives. We all differs with talents and intelligence. But we all have opportunities that knocks a lot of times --- it's just a matter of choosing what door you will open; we all have a perfect timing for everything --- it's just a matter of realizing what is what. We are all rich by all means. Let's just don't forget to add spices like hardwork and efforts.

It is not just metaphorically speaking. Life is unfair even in the strictest and most practical terms. With that said, we should still accept the truth that in many cases, if not to say in the majority of cases, our future mostly depends on us. If you were born poor, and by poor I mean devastatingly poor (say, somewhere in Africa), it is unlikely that you will become a Bill Gates or Warren Buffett but you can still do a lot and achieve much. Much more than your peers and fellows.

As the saying goes, if there is a will, there is a way, so it is our thinking that is our worst enemy at the end of the day. Most people think in terms of how good they are at something. But this approach tends to backfire massively if something doesn't go right or just goes wrong. It is better to think in terms of getting better, then mistakes you make won't be as painful and you can get the most out of them, actually learn from them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I am not entirely surprised by this at all actually, anecdotally I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time. Whether that be born to a certain family or class, or to a certain country, or area of a country, these things all effect where we will end up. Good to know us average folk can still make it in this rigged world Wink

For me intelligence is still the key to success. Being rich can be through luck or talent and even hardwork and with strong determination. It depends on the person. If he really wants to get rich there is a lot of things to do especially your attitude. Sometimes you are also at the right time.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
This can be true only in the case when your knowledge and experience is not helping you because the market is resisting it hardly by falling in prices and whatever else.
Pages:
Jump to: