Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 32. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Nice man. Do anybody want buy my Subs for 0.000042 BTC?
That's double the current value, nobody will buy that.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
patiently waiting that news of Alpha Test 2 result

and of course date of public beat afterwards

i am hoping to run a node we just need upload speed of 1 to 5 mbps
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sold my Sub bought lot of Shift

Nice man. Do anybody want buy my Subs for 0.000042 BTC?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Given datadash's recent video with the team and visiting their HQ I got a feeling there will be lots of hype over the coming days. Moon time
Activity: 3
I think this coin is promising. When will be the next news?
Activity: 5
Can anyone send me a slack invite please?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I dont get why I read so much bashing on Shift here and people that try to bash Sub. I think the blockchain space is still in its infancy and there will be a lot more room to grow. Meaning that there is enough space for several projects that are working in the same sector. Sure there will be competition, but there is still enough space for several winners that can coexist. Stop the hate and support blockchain growth in general, rather fight against centralized solutions than competitor projects in our space.
Activity: 46
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Wow I am very interested in your project that looks promising luck. The more people have it, the greater the coin ecosystem.Just give it time.Excited to see where this project goes.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
whats the reason behind that move?

I wouldn't worry about those guys who sell SUB. According to CMC, SUB still have 20 times bigger volume (4.000.000 USD) than SHIFT (200.000 USD) so I'm pretty confident in Substratum. Those who want to sell can sell. That way Substratum will get new holders that will hold the tokens longer Smiley
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
whats the reason behind that move?

You call it spreading hate i call it spreading awareness. I need not say more, both products are launching beta this month then i will return.

Hopefully you will return with a better attitude. Until then stop spamming these threads.
Good for you, bye bye.

I'm staying here!  Cool
Activity: 62
euera why are you trolling all the Substratum threads on Reddit and here? We get it, you love Shift. But it's pathetic to see you trying to spread hate about a project that might be a competitor to your investment. Your argument is "Substratum is a scam, Shift is better, you won't be able to do this and that with Substratum because somehow I know it's a scam". All this based on your pure speculation.

Everyone can see what your doing here mate so how about you use some of that pent up frustration on something that is productive.
Lol its actually really funny that video shows substratum redirecting dns requests which is pathetic, it does not show a working product hosting a website. Everyone here is so bullish on sub i literally cant wait for this beta i think you all think you will be hosting decentralized websites on sub. You have all been scammed by marketing (of no tangible product) and will have a nice little wake up call when your competition releases their beta this month also side by side completely embarrassing substratum. Switch while you still can or at least hedge your bets.

Yeah, it is good reason for look towards the Shift network. Btw here is battle the Shift vs Substratum http://www.strawpoll.me/14574030/

Hey guys, why do Substratum site says Russia has no access to Internet? It is "some restriction" at the moment. And I hope Sub team just made a mistake)
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
The price has already increased a lot and without any useful product (except for some videos showing the product is working). I really think that when they release the product, price will increase significantly.

SUBSTRATUM will hit x70 x80 IN 2018

Mark my words
Regarding Bittrex, the Sub team was clear about this early on that they where going for a bittrex listing and that the third token burn would be at the 4th day after the Bittrex listing. Tis means that this event is already over done, and could be any day now.

My first comment on this plattform Smiley

I prefer to list this on Binance in the future which is more user friendly rather than Bittrex IMO! Cool
It's already been listed on Binance for a while.
Activity: 364
Regarding Bittrex, the Sub team was clear about this early on that they where going for a bittrex listing and that the third token burn would be at the 4th day after the Bittrex listing. Tis means that this event is already over done, and could be any day now.

My first comment on this plattform Smiley

I prefer to list this on Binance in the future which is more user friendly rather than Bittrex IMO! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: