Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 33. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 101
How many coins will burn?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
The price has already increased a lot and without any useful product (except for some videos showing the product is working). I really think that when they release the product, price will increase significantly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
SUB very interesting project, I think the interest in it will soon increase the price too.
Activity: 350
Why is Substratum better than Maidsafe?

Will the finished version be ready before Maidsafe will be completed?
I would also like to hear some opinions
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If it goes to 10 dollars iam going to buy myself a new car.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Regarding Bittrex, the Sub team was clear about this early on that they where going for a bittrex listing and that the third token burn would be at the 4th day after the Bittrex listing. Tis means that this event is already over done, and could be any day now.

My first comment on this plattform Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Personally going to hold until it hits around 80-90 cents I think. People are starting to see this coin for what it really is, awesome!

Substratum will be 5-10$ range in 2018

Mark my legendary words  Cool Cool

The price growth potential for substratum is limitless and the team is actively developing the platform. At this rate, I believe the team will be well above the roadmap. For me, $SUB will be worth anywhere between $10-$25 each.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Personally going to hold until it hits around 80-90 cents I think. People are starting to see this coin for what it really is, awesome!

Substratum will be 5-10$ range in 2018

Mark my legendary words  Cool Cool
Activity: 111
SUB will be listed on bittrex. Oneway ticket to the moon?

A source would be great for that. I heard this "rumor" as well, but no actual proof yet. But I'm hoping it's true haha. It would really help SUB get more attention and grow faster. We will see Smiley
Activity: 378
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Why is Substratum better than Maidsafe?

Will the finished version be ready before Maidsafe will be completed?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Source?
Activity: 66
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
This will be new records breaker from what I see. Now, lets wait and look if this price holds or that was just a pump and dump.

Why do you think this could be pump&dump token? I personally don't think it is pump&dump because the devs had enough chances to dump the tokens, but they didn't. Of course, that doesn't prove anything, but I really think that the team and the project are legit.

Substratum is such a good coin to hold, is guaranteed that substratum will dominate the descentralized web, 5 years price could be 50$ or more.

How can you guarantee that it will dominate the decentralized web? I'm not saying it won't. I just want to know how can you be so sure of it that you can guarantee it.

Easiest path to adoption...  a team that knows how to keep investors and media attention..  gurus in their field..  some major competitive advantages like decentralized name space / DNS..  a community growing exponentially - check the twitter buzz...   this shit is the shit...  I cannot imagine the price of this coin if it takes even 5% of AWS / Go Daddy (not taking into account cryptoPay, etc)...  or short term just early 2018 when it goes live and starts getting play..  or hell as soon as a couple weeks when Net Neutrality is all over the news again..  or hell when it gets listed on Bittrex and they burn tokens..  THIS SHIT IS LIVE..  and has tech to back it up, like POWR.  How anyone is not holding this token long right now is beyond me.
Dont forget, they first have to deliver a good product. nothing is sure. i like the idea and im invested but who knows its actually working.

Well, this video shows that the product is actually working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCfmiO4a4M. Of course, it's just a test run with closed focus group, but beta should be published this month so we'll see if it's working or not.

Substratum has made me heaps profit by now. Great project!

Got in at 0.13$, sold at .2 Sad .25 .30 .35 Smiley

then got out of Substratum and into IOTA- which doubled wihile Substratum slowly went back down to 32c.

Sold IOTA with more than double profit and just bought Substratum again 2 hours ago, and now we're taking off again!!!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
This will be new records breaker from what I see. Now, lets wait and look if this price holds or that was just a pump and dump.

Why do you think this could be pump&dump token? I personally don't think it is pump&dump because the devs had enough chances to dump the tokens, but they didn't. Of course, that doesn't prove anything, but I really think that the team and the project are legit.

Substratum is such a good coin to hold, is guaranteed that substratum will dominate the descentralized web, 5 years price could be 50$ or more.

How can you guarantee that it will dominate the decentralized web? I'm not saying it won't. I just want to know how can you be so sure of it that you can guarantee it.

Easiest path to adoption...  a team that knows how to keep investors and media attention..  gurus in their field..  some major competitive advantages like decentralized name space / DNS..  a community growing exponentially - check the twitter buzz...   this shit is the shit...  I cannot imagine the price of this coin if it takes even 5% of AWS / Go Daddy (not taking into account cryptoPay, etc)...  or short term just early 2018 when it goes live and starts getting play..  or hell as soon as a couple weeks when Net Neutrality is all over the news again..  or hell when it gets listed on Bittrex and they burn tokens..  THIS SHIT IS LIVE..  and has tech to back it up, like POWR.  How anyone is not holding this token long right now is beyond me.
Dont forget, they first have to deliver a good product. nothing is sure. i like the idea and im invested but who knows its actually working.

Well, this video shows that the product is actually working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPCfmiO4a4M. Of course, it's just a test run with closed focus group, but beta should be published this month so we'll see if it's working or not.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

Easiest path to adoption...  a team that knows how to keep investors and media attention..  gurus in their field..  some major competitive advantages like decentralized name space / DNS..  a community growing exponentially - check the twitter buzz...   this shit is the shit...  I cannot imagine the price of this coin if it takes even 5% of AWS / Go Daddy (not taking into account cryptoPay, etc)...  or short term just early 2018 when it goes live and starts getting play..  or hell as soon as a couple weeks when Net Neutrality is all over the news again..  or hell when it gets listed on Bittrex and they burn tokens..  THIS SHIT IS LIVE..  and has tech to back it up, like POWR.  How anyone is not holding this token long right now is beyond me.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

It's an incredible opportunity for investors. Now is the time to get in before it takes off! I believe 2018 is going to be a great year for Substratum.

The usefulness of Substratum is what makes it so attractive. People who care about freedom of speech across the Internet will support this project.
Activity: 40

Oh and of course any idiot who guarantees anything is an idiot and you should run away from them..

NO GUARANTEES..  even if its in a little box given to you by Chris Farley with a “Guarantee” stamp on it.. 

ok especially then
Activity: 40

Activity: 59
why the new website doesnt show the road map for 2018?

and when will the product come out?

Read the white paper (section 9): https://substratum.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Substratum_English_Whitepaper.pdf
Section 9: THE FUTURE OF SUBSTRATUM
"A public beta will be released during December of 2017."
Pages:
Jump to: