Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 34. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
why the new website doesnt show the road map for 2018?

and when will the product come out?

Read the white paper (section 9): https://substratum.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Substratum_English_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Follow them on twitter there you can find all news.

https://twitter.com/SubstratumNet
I did that man, no answers still...  Huh
Activity: 200
Merit: 101

Follow them on twitter there you can find all news.

https://twitter.com/SubstratumNet
Activity: 35

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
if you host a website, do you know what kind of site it is? i dont want to host an illegal site.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
This will be new records breaker from what I see. Now, lets wait and look if this price holds or that was just a pump and dump.

Why do you think this could be pump&dump token? I personally don't think it is pump&dump because the devs had enough chances to dump the tokens, but they didn't. Of course, that doesn't prove anything, but I really think that the team and the project are legit.

Substratum is such a good coin to hold, is guaranteed that substratum will dominate the descentralized web, 5 years price could be 50$ or more.

How can you guarantee that it will dominate the decentralized web? I'm not saying it won't. I just want to know how can you be so sure of it that you can guarantee it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Substratum is such a good coin to hold, is guaranteed that substratum will dominate the descentralized web, 5 years price could be 50$ or more.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This will be new records breaker from what I see. Now, lets wait and look if this price holds or that was just a pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
guys do substratum have telegram ?

I was wondering the same thing. Couldn't find the link on the web site, but right now I remembered to check on the coinmarketcap.com. Here's the link: https://t.me/SubstratumCommunity
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
guys do substratum have telegram ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
time to stock substratum before hit 1$ in next weeks...
Already at $0.37
time to stock substratum before hit 1$ in next weeks...
Activity: 6
The third and the last token burn will be 4 days after Substratum is getting listed on Bittrex.

how do you know that...how much?
how you know when its will be listed on bittrex? bittrex never coment about listing any token btw...

Because they've said it in their own video. Check the link below.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/934970036636278789
Sweet lil pump going on at moment. In it for the long term though not short term profits. Already x4 on original investment!

BTW ico price was 0.10$ when 1 btc was 3800$..today 1 btc almost 9700$ and 1 sub is 0.30$ so if you ask me its almost same as ico price if you buy today with BTC!

Pre ICO price was 0.03$, But yeah, it's never so late to buy Sub, substratum will go to 10$ and above once they release the product.

YES pre ICO 0.03$ but ico was 0.10$?

it was 0.05$ . 3000 sub = 1 ETH at the time

THX for info... what price was 1 eth that time? now 480$
Sweet lil pump going on at moment. In it for the long term though not short term profits. Already x4 on original investment!

BTW ico price was 0.10$ when 1 btc was 3800$..today 1 btc almost 9700$ and 1 sub is 0.30$ so if you ask me its almost same as ico price if you buy today with BTC!

Pre ICO price was 0.03$, But yeah, it's never so late to buy Sub, substratum will go to 10$ and above once they release the product.

I agree with this, the diligence and extraordinary work and communication of the team reminds me of how stratis price went from 0.01$ at ico to nearly 12$. I feel this will happen with sub as well. so it's realistic to expect over 1$ minimum.

Stratis now 5$ after long time stay low at 3$..but its will go back to 10$ soon i think
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

it was 0.05$ . 3000 sub = 1 ETH at the time

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

I agree with this, the diligence and extraordinary work and communication of the team reminds me of how stratis price went from 0.01$ at ico to nearly 12$. I feel this will happen with sub as well. so it's realistic to expect over 1$ minimum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Pages:
Jump to: