Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 13. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
July 31, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
Ultimately if you participate for example in a large number of bounty the probability of finding a project that will bring you multiplication of your "investments" increases according to the number of projects. The point is to invest in each of these projects their time and carefully analyze them in advance. Then success is inevitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
SKYFchain is a very interesting blockchain project with smart concept and great solutions. Sure it will be prosperous project. Don't miss the chance to join now! www.skyfchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
July 31, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
After one year and half after the first post in the thread I don't think the OP still need informations on how to invest his 1 BTC. It most likely went to 0 if he/she invested in some of the ICOs suggested here.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Choosing a promising ICO at this time is rather difficult, you should try to invest by dividing some small parts of your btc into different projects that have high credibility and have real goals for the future. it's rather difficult but that's what I've been doing in choosing projects for investment and bounty. so my time and finances are worth it
Activity: 74
July 31, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
You should learn ICO , read the information ,and choose the right one. And not rely on other people's opinions .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 31, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
The best ICO for invest Huh

For invest ?
If you are new in crypto i think you can start in BTC and ETH.
Because, ICO have a risk if you wrong to choose it.
If you are pro i think it is OK to take an ICO to your invest.
But, i think better invest in a real coin like BTC, ETH, DOGE, and other.

You are right

It is why I propose a kind of ICO where you can only invest time or reinvest cash you earned for your spent time.

You have the possibility to trade your tokenpts directly on the site. if the token are not proposed like you wish on the exchange platforms.

Activity: 128
July 31, 2018, 06:15:54 AM
It's true that the ico project is profitable, but most of the icos are worthless, they are not suitable for investment, and the 1 bitcoin you pay is likely to be worthless.
This year's ico project is really junk.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 06:09:23 AM
The best ICO for invest Huh

For invest ?
If you are new in crypto i think you can start in BTC and ETH.
Because, ICO have a risk if you wrong to choose it.
If you are pro i think it is OK to take an ICO to your invest.
But, i think better invest in a real coin like BTC, ETH, DOGE, and other.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
There are many users as well as those possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully the team will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.
https://gemstra.com/
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
if your bank's total is 1btc and then do not explain that you're joining any ICO. so you should consider an ICO as it is a risk to invest in where you can invest as a very small part of your bankroll .Often ICOs lose their value after it is launched. You should learn from your it is best to fulfill and decide which one you can or should participate. Do not expect to buy a lamb someday. The patience of a person leads to a good deed.
Activity: 116
July 30, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

You can try "SKYFCHAIN"
 The platform is built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle – SKYF Unmanned Aerial Carrier that will be able to deliver packages.

I'm not just recommending it because I wear the signature but I truly believe their platform , you can visit their ann thread for more info
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28700556
over long distances.
Activity: 314
July 30, 2018, 09:21:05 PM
I participated in the signature campaign of this ICO because of what I read about their white papers just try to visit their thread and their website here to read some information about their project that they launched that it can help you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-enkidu-decentralized-global-collaboration-platform-3037751
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 09:11:52 PM
It depends on which ICO you choose. If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. In some last days, I found one interesting project. You can try that ICO. I am talking about Stipend. Stipend a social media platform that pays you in cryptocurrency to make viral content! The more viral your content, the more you earn. Personally, I like their concept. Nowadays in the field of marketing more demand of mouth and viral marketing tactics. For more Info, you can visit their website.
Activity: 10
July 30, 2018, 09:07:44 PM
For those of you who are new to Kinesis, KAU means (physical gold backed digital currency) and KAG on the other hand means (physical silver backed digital currency).

Kinesis coins in the KAU and KAG currency systems are minted into existence as a representation of physical precious metals which backs the cryptocurrency 1:1, ie 1g gold to 1 KAU and 10g Silver to 1 KAG. The existence of the physical precious metal results in the availability of the Kinesis coins themselves.

The mechanism provided for the minting process, or creation of these Kinesis coins, is in the form of a primary market referred to as the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX). This is where KAU and KAG coins are first created on the Kinesis Blockchain. This creation process through KCX is called minting, and it is performed through a purchase by a minter of a number of the coins within this primary exchange, in alignment with the equivalent amount of available backing precious metal.

On the purchase of a block of Kinesis, the kinesis coins will immediately be transferred into the minter’s Kinesis wallet and the equivalent amount of physical bullion will be allocated within the dedicated public exchange Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX), as securely stored backing metal housed in secure and audited vaults.

The minter is then free to proceed with any transactions using these recently minted Kinesis coins through use of their Kinesis wallet and the Kinesis suite of applications available.

Want to know more about Kinesis?

Talk to us on Telegram: r/https://t.me/kinesismoney

Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: r/http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf

Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
Activity: 96
July 29, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
Eloncity is a great project! I recommend everyone to join it, I'm confident in its success. The most awaited project in recent times! Waiting good news from this great team. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Use your coins wisely, so to be able to invest choose a platform that you think potentially, all ico can run well supported a solid team. I have not been able to recommend which ico, but can only say if you have to use your coins wisely so you do not regret later.
Activity: 82
July 29, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
Perhaps you can find a good coin,relying on your experience and intuition . Because the market is in a state of depression .
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 02:11:58 AM
we never know how an ico will develop later. We can't really recommend ico. we can only hope that our investment has a good future. but you can see the quickx projekct. a good ico in 2018

THE FASTEST REAL-WORLD CRYPTO PAYMENT PROTOCOL
Quickest Cross Blockchain Transactions

https://www.quickx.io/  

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:11:29 AM
I think the best ico for the investment when Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) I see the concept that wants to be developed very good and very potential so that it can provide a lot of profits and DCC has also been registered in coinmarketcap so it is definitely available exchange places that can receive sales dcc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
I participated to sparkster ico few weeks ago, it is good project and I hope we can get good profit from it, and now you can look to tolar and ankr network project, they are good projects I think.
Pages:
Jump to: